Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Doesn't bother you punks when the ACLU is targeting some small community for being un-PC.
You punks? Are you another ITG? What ACLU case are you talking about? Specifics please.....or did you make it up?

Can't be bothered. It happens and we both know it. YOu are being dishonest, and if I spend the time to goggle some examples it will not make a bit of difference.
Translation: You caught me, DW. Yes, I was lying but too proud to admit it. Now fuck off.

Thanks. I figured you had nothing.

NOpe. Translation, I've heard reports of it over the years, I have not memorized the information enough to quickly and easily find it, I don't believe that you are serious in your pretense of ignorance, and I don't want to waste the time.

It is not an HOt Button Topic for me. YOu are welcome to research it on your own if you really are interested.

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
Trump is doing the right thing. I would do the same. Those women who made up those false allegations are paid whores of Babylon, just like Hillary.
yeah one of them was discovered to be working for Huffington post
And.....?

The fun thing is....if Drumpf sues, the accused lawyers get to file Discovery motions galore!
True, but like the numerous instances of sexual harassment by Bill Clinton, what do you think such motions would net them? It's "he said/she said".

NOpe. Translation, I've heard reports of it over the years, I have not memorized the information enough to quickly and easily find it, I don't believe that you are serious in your pretense of ignorance, and I don't want to waste the time.

It is not an HOt Button Topic for me. YOu are welcome to research it on your own if you really are interested.
No doubt, but "infowars" and the DailyStorm aren't very good sources just like the Daily Kos and MSNBC are not.

It's not hard. If you call someone a liar, it's AN ATTACK ON THE OTHER PERSON. Almost everyone is a liar, it's human nature to lie. He can call these people liars, he might not be saying they're lying about this affair though. Just put doubt into people's minds.

Come on, you're trying to tell me that Trump said he didn't do. If he said it, you'd be able to find it and show me. If he didn't say he didn't do it, you won't be able to find it. Therefore if you don't show me, then I'm going to assume it's because he didn't say it.

I mean, this is your argument that he did say it. So, come on, quotes, sources, you know?

That little game, that you just suggested he played? Where he called them liars, but was, in his mind referring to OTHER statements the women in question might have said at other times?

Yeah. That type of sophist bullshit is something that you on the left do. No one on the Right does that.

If nothing else, the corrupt partisan media would not help them pull off their lies.

Actually this is something I've seen from the right.

Don't play the bullshit game of attacking me by saying "the left would do that" and then provide no evidence.

YOU just did it. And you have not denied doing it. That is what is relevant to our discussion.

I've seen the BNP, the British National Party literally set out that they were going to misrepresent what they were saying to convince people they were something else.

“There's a difference between setting out your ideas and selling your ideas and the British National Party isn't about setting out its ideas, which are **** ideas too, but we are determined now to sell them, but that means basically to use the same old words, as I say, freedom, security, identity, democracy, nobody can criticise them, nobody can come at you and attack you on those ideas, they are saleable. Perhaps one day, once, by being rather more subtle, we've got ourselves in a position where we control the British broadcasting media, then perhaps one day the British people might change their mind and say yes, every last one of them must go, perhaps they will one day. But if you hold that out as you sole aim to start with, you're going to get absolutly nowhere. So, instead of talking about racial purity, you talk about identity.”

David Duke was listening to this. Griffin, who made this speech, was a part of the international network of racists, white supremacists. He invited Preston Wigginton, David Duke and Stephen "Don" Black to the UK. The latter runs Stormfront which is where these kind of ideas are swapped with all the different groups around Europe and America and South Africa.

When the BNP said "British" they meant "white", for example. When they said all law abiding Muslims would be able to stay in the UK, they meant they'd make all Muslims illegal, they'd kick out all preachers, close all mosques, ban anything and everything from their religion and force them out.

UKIP also did similar things. The party that pushed for the UK to leave the EU. UKIP said the UK would save money leaving the EU. Any time anyone pointed out it was wrong they simply denied it.

I've seen this happen. I'm not saying people on the left don't do it, but you're coming out with partisan bullshit that's not backed up by anything as a simple attack so you don't have to face the questions.

Meanwhile in the real world, the UK is completely controlled by the PC mob.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

"An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse or even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6]The report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7] Abuses described included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]"

"ecause most of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[32] One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns about the level of abuse with senior police officers in 2002, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[33] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men." "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."[17]
The report noted that the police showed lack of respect for the victims, who were deemed "undesirables".[33]

Jayne Senior, a former youth town worker,[34] was reported to have worked for more than a decade to expose rampant child sexual abuse in Rotherham, but she was met with "indifference and scorn." "

"Theresa May described the failures of police and council agencies to deal with child sex abuse as a complete dereliction of duty. She said that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse: "I am clear that cultural concerns – both the fear of being seen as racist, and the frankly disdainful attitude to some of our most vulnerable children – must never stand in the way of child protection."

Down at the bottom of the page is links to many similar though smaller scandals.

Also, it's been edited out, but there used to be a quote from an official justifying the cover up for the reason of "not giving ammo to the BNP".

Christ, that isn't worth responding to.

You went off on a tangent about the Evul BNP and Muslim in the UK.

I posted compelling evidence that the BNP is not the problem in your society. That your supposedly "anti-racism" witch hunt, has led to THOUSANDS OF CHILD RAPES.

Political Correctness and Leftism is the problem in your society, just like here.

Oh, god, I really haven't got anything to say to such a poor post.

No doubt, but "infowars" and the DailyStorm aren't very good sources just like the Daily Kos and MSNBC are not.

Very cute of you. My answer stands.

That little game, that you just suggested he played? Where he called them liars, but was, in his mind referring to OTHER statements the women in question might have said at other times?

Yeah. That type of sophist bullshit is something that you on the left do. No one on the Right does that.

If nothing else, the corrupt partisan media would not help them pull off their lies.

Don't play the bullshit game of attacking me by saying "the left would do that" and then provide no evidence.

YOU just did it. And you have not denied doing it. That is what is relevant to our discussion.

I've seen the BNP, the British National Party literally set out that they were going to misrepresent what they were saying to convince people they were something else.

“There's a difference between setting out your ideas and selling your ideas and the British National Party isn't about setting out its ideas, which are **** ideas too, but we are determined now to sell them, but that means basically to use the same old words, as I say, freedom, security, identity, democracy, nobody can criticise them, nobody can come at you and attack you on those ideas, they are saleable. Perhaps one day, once, by being rather more subtle, we've got ourselves in a position where we control the British broadcasting media, then perhaps one day the British people might change their mind and say yes, every last one of them must go, perhaps they will one day. But if you hold that out as you sole aim to start with, you're going to get absolutly nowhere. So, instead of talking about racial purity, you talk about identity.”

David Duke was listening to this. Griffin, who made this speech, was a part of the international network of racists, white supremacists. He invited Preston Wigginton, David Duke and Stephen "Don" Black to the UK. The latter runs Stormfront which is where these kind of ideas are swapped with all the different groups around Europe and America and South Africa.

When the BNP said "British" they meant "white", for example. When they said all law abiding Muslims would be able to stay in the UK, they meant they'd make all Muslims illegal, they'd kick out all preachers, close all mosques, ban anything and everything from their religion and force them out.

UKIP also did similar things. The party that pushed for the UK to leave the EU. UKIP said the UK would save money leaving the EU. Any time anyone pointed out it was wrong they simply denied it.

I've seen this happen. I'm not saying people on the left don't do it, but you're coming out with partisan bullshit that's not backed up by anything as a simple attack so you don't have to face the questions.

"An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse or even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6]The report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7] Abuses described included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]"

"ecause most of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[32] One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns about the level of abuse with senior police officers in 2002, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[33] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men." "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."[17]
The report noted that the police showed lack of respect for the victims, who were deemed "undesirables".[33]

Jayne Senior, a former youth town worker,[34] was reported to have worked for more than a decade to expose rampant child sexual abuse in Rotherham, but she was met with "indifference and scorn." "

"Theresa May described the failures of police and council agencies to deal with child sex abuse as a complete dereliction of duty. She said that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse: "I am clear that cultural concerns – both the fear of being seen as racist, and the frankly disdainful attitude to some of our most vulnerable children – must never stand in the way of child protection."

Down at the bottom of the page is links to many similar though smaller scandals.

Also, it's been edited out, but there used to be a quote from an official justifying the cover up for the reason of "not giving ammo to the BNP".

I posted compelling evidence that the BNP is not the problem in your society. That your supposedly "anti-racism" witch hunt, has led to THOUSANDS OF CHILD RAPES.

Political Correctness and Leftism is the problem in your society, just like here.

You certainly are not DENYING, I hope. It's documented history in your nation.

You are AWARE of this enormous scandal I hope.

You certainly are not DENYING, I hope. It's documented history in your nation.

You are AWARE of this enormous scandal I hope.

Denying? No, not denying anything, merely telling you there's no point in replying to such a poor post. What is my nation exactly?

The false rape accusers will quite enjoy themselves in prison with Hillary. She can serve as their personal Miss president there.

The false rape accusers will quite enjoy themselves in prison with Hillary. She can serve as their personal Miss president there.
Good. That would be just. What about the true rape accusers? Will they ever see justice too?

Forum List

Back