Donald Trump says he deserves an A+ for the midterm elections

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Remember when Donald Trump said again and again Iā€™m on the ballot so a Republican vote is a vote for me?

He said it again and again leading up to the midterms.

So Iā€™m watching Trumpā€™s interview with Chris Wallace from Fox and Trump said I wasnā€™t on the ballot.

Then he said the truth is is that he deserves an A+ for winning Florida and Georgia. Two states with massive voter suppression.

That's because the box of A Plus Pluses was either misplaced, discarded, or stolen by some Democrat. They're pretty scarce, after being illegitimately hogged during the Obama years.

Well...let's see. The candidates that he went to bat for generally WON, and the candidates who were supported by, let's say, Barry Soetoro, generally LOST, so...draw your own conclusions. The Republicans who turned their backs on Trump basically all lost, and those who embraced him (figuratively speaking) generally won.

Trump avoided the traditional Year 2 bloodbath, came out of the elections with a stronger Senate majority, and will outwit and befuddle the losers in the House of Representatives for the next couple years.

So it's not totally delusional to say that Trump did pretty well in these mid-terms.

Well...let's see. The candidates that he went to bat for generally WON, and the candidates who were supported by, let's say, Barry Soetoro, generally LOST, so...draw your own conclusions. The Republicans who turned their backs on Trump basically all lost, and those who embraced him (figuratively speaking) generally won.

Trump avoided the traditional Year 2 bloodbath, came out of the elections with a stronger Senate majority, and will outwit and befuddle the losers in the House of Representatives for the next couple years.

So it's not totally delusional to say that Trump did pretty well in these mid-terms.

Considering how many seats the Democrats lost after the Clinton midterms and the 2010 elections, Trump deserves the A+ for this country's dodging a bullet.

Remember when Donald Trump said again and again Iā€™m on the ballot so a Republican vote is a vote for me?

So Iā€™m watching Trumpā€™s interview with Chris Wallace from Fox and Trump said I wasnā€™t on the ballot.

Then he said the truth is is that he deserves an A+ for winning Florida and Georgia. Two states with massive voter suppression.
No doubt this really REALLY bothered you too....LMFAO!

Another day...another anti Trump string from the board's most obsessive poster! Let's hear it for "R-Derp...King of the Libtards"!

Another day...another anti Trump string from the board's most obsessive poster! Let's hear it for "R-Derp...King of the Libtards"!

images

Sure, an A+ for not doing so badly considering he's had to put up with himself as President for 2 years.

He'll get to fill all his vacancies and the Senate can investigate democrat election cheating.

Win

Win

Forum List

Back