Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

That's because of idiots like you who insist on unconstitutional government. Charity is not the business of government. When you figure that out (and, well, being as dumb as you are I doubt that will ever happen), this "problem" will go away.

Guy, your argument would hold water if there was a country out there that subscribed to your Libertarian thinking that was kicking our ass. Nope. The countries that are kicking our asses have bigger government and wider safety nets than we do.
The U.S.S.R. had everything you desire. We kicked their ass and they collapsed. Cuba had everything you desire. We kicked their ass and they live in a perpetual state of extreme poverty. Even Fidel Castro himself admitted that it doesn't work. :shock:

McDonald's covers tuition for all employees. In full. You can be a part time, entry level burger flipper and have your entire college education paid for. And that's pretty much the same for every corporation in America. Not just McDonald's.
Bullshit. McDonald's does no such thing.
I seriously can't tell if you're just a pathological liar or one of the dumbest people in America. I'm leaning towards the latter - but I'm not willing to eliminate the former just yet.

(Psst....notice where it says "restaurant crew" and "other part time employees"?)

McDonald's Archways to Opportunity

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 2.21.07 PM.png

McDonald's Archways to Opportunity

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

None of these is bigger than #3. That is so crucial for the U.S. and our previously free market. #2 is a close second.
  1. “On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”
  2. “On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”
  3. “On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.”
  4. “On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
  5. “On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
  6. “On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

If he follows through it would be nice. I still have my doubts.

I'm rapidly becoming a BIG fan of Donald Trump. If he really follows through and gets rid of these inexcusable institutions of waste - he'll be well on his way to earning another supporter for his 2020 run...

The next administration is working on plans to eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and privatize the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, The Hill reported Thursday.

Trump Targets 3 Agencies With Ambitious Budget Cuts

I'm rapidly becoming a BIG fan of Donald Trump. If he really follows through and gets rid of these inexcusable institutions of waste - he'll be well on his way to earning another supporter for his 2020 run...

The next administration is working on plans to eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and privatize the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, The Hill reported Thursday.

Trump Targets 3 Agencies With Ambitious Budget Cuts
Because Poodle don't need him no Arts!

Spoken like a true uneducated hatriot. Because Joey "don't need him no constitutional government"!

Tell me Joey - why don't you fund the "National Endowment for the Arts"? Too cheap? Too broke? Too greedy? What's the problem?

And...why don't you support a "National Endowment for Football"? How about a "National Endowment for Dogs"? Getting the picture yet? Starting to understand just how stupid you look?

Spoken like a true uneducated hatriot. Because Joey "don't need him no constitutional government"!

Tell me Joey - why don't you fund the "National Endowment for the Arts"? Too cheap? Too broke? Too greedy? What's the problem?

And...why don't you support a "National Endowment for Football"? How about a "National Endowment for Dogs"? Getting the picture yet? Starting to understand just how stupid you look?

Here's the thing, guy. The Right Wing has talked about getting rid of these things since the 1980's, and they never do.

They wont' this time, either.

Frankly, I'd rather pay for the Arts than pay for Supporting the Zionist Entity or F-35's that can't fly in the rain.

So how about this, we have a little checklist of ALL the programs we want to fund on the back of our 1040. I bet you the NEA gets funded before the F-35 does.

NFL gets billions in subsidies from U.S. taxpayers

NFL gets billions in subsidies from U.S. taxpayers
Nice try. Not federal dear. Not even state. Not even county. The taxes for the stadiums are from exclusively the individual cities. And....it is wrong.

So tell me again - why don't we have a "National Endowment for...." everything? The government is not permitted to discriminate. So we better see you all over USMB advocating for a "National Endowment for Preventing Homosexuality".

The U.S.S.R. had everything you desire. We kicked their ass and they collapsed. Cuba had everything you desire. We kicked their ass and they live in a perpetual state of extreme poverty. Even Fidel Castro himself admitted that it doesn't work. :shock:

Neither of those countries had "everything" liberals desire because neither of them had capitalism in any form. The countries which have "everything" liberals desire, are countries like Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Ireland, Iceland - you know, successful, capitalistic, social democracies.

Neither of those countries had "everything" liberals desire because neither of them had capitalism in any form. The countries which have "everything" liberals desire, are countries like Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Ireland, Iceland - you know, successful, capitalistic, social democracies.
You hatriots don't desire capitalism. If you did - you wouldn't embrace communism, oppression, and government control.

New Topics

Forum List

Back