Donald Trump really is setting himself up for prison.

I am not a lib, you are not a conservative, only an Alt Right commie.
/——/ I’m Tea Party and what does that have to do with presenting facts and not opinion?
You are Alt Right hiding behind the TPM. You present propagit fake news, not facts.
/----/ How about presenting some FACTS to back up your accusations of me. You won't because you can't.
1) Alt-right does not exist. It's a creation of the Left, therefore I can't belong to something that doesn't exist. Prove I'm not Tea Party.
2.) What FAKE news have I ever presented?

OK Xelor and Dean, Put your money where your mouth is. Buy USMB a new server if Donald Trump is NOT in prison within 4 years. I'll buy one if he IS in prison within 4 years. BET?

/——/ I’m Tea Party and what does that have to do with presenting facts and not opinion?
You are Alt Right hiding behind the TPM. You present propagit fake news, not facts.
/----/ How about presenting some FACTS to back up your accusations of me. You won't because you can't.
1) Alt-right does not exist. It's a creation of the Left, therefore I can't belong to something that doesn't exist. Prove I'm not Tea Party.
You run your mouth, get it stuffed shut, then you complain at me? Talk polite and straight, please, and you will get it in return.

OK Xelor and Dean, Put your money where your mouth is. Buy USMB a new server if Donald Trump is NOT in prison within 4 years. I'll buy one if he IS in prison within 4 years. BET?
Are you trust worthy? Give us your bona fides.

You run your mouth, get it stuffed shut, then you complain at me? Talk polite and straight, please, and you will get it in return.
c
/——/ nobody shuts me up. I’ve been fighting you libtard moon bats since the 2000 Elections. Now go have yourself a good cry. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

c
/——/ nobody shuts me up. I’ve been fighting you libtard moon bats since the 2000 Elections. Now go have yourself a good cry. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
You are all mouth, nothing more.

c
You are all mouth, nothing more.
/——-/ And what are you, the purveyor of truth and justice? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha I’m still waiting for you libtards to post some actual evidence against Trump.

Mueller will do that for you, and your screams will be heard across America with your buddies.

And good moral America will laugh at you, cell block.

I hate those pictures. The photographer gives money to the parents of those children. Then they give the child a toy or candy and then take it away. As the child cries, they take picture. If the child stops crying, they tell the kid he or she is going to be left there or hurt. Making children cry so you can take their picture? I know you won't understand because you're a cruel person, but some people think torturing a kid to take a picture isn't right;.

Remember, when Obama came into office, Democrats and even some Republicans wanted the Bush Administration to be thoroughly investigated. Remember what they could be investigated for?

The Iraq disaster for starters
Torture
Drones
Domestic Spying

The list is endless.

But remember what Obama said? That we need to move passed division and heal the country. Remember, he said this while Republicans were plotting to destroy his presidency and damage the country.
But he rose above it and didn't take the bait.

Now, we have the most corrupt president in US History.
A short list:

Russian Collusion
Nepotism
Smashing the constitution (The Emoluments Clause for one)
Family self dealing
Giving out classified material
Business dealings with enemies of America

The list really is endless.

By Trump going after political opponents, Trump is ensuring that he will be investigated, him and his family, forever. And we already know that with the criminal organization still under criminal investigation, known as the Trump Foundation, and his dealings all over the world and his debt, there is lots of material. People will want to get back for what he's done to this country.

5099-1503581627-50970a485607f2f41030e217c259c08f.jpg

It's not a guess.

It's a prediction.
from your mouth to Gods ear

Remember, when Obama came into office, Democrats and even some Republicans wanted the Bush Administration to be thoroughly investigated. Remember what they could be investigated for?

Torture
Drones
Domestic Spying

The list is endless.

But remember what Obama said? That we need to move passed division and heal the country. Remember, he said this while Republicans were plotting to destroy his presidency and damage the country.

A short list:

Russian Collusion
Nepotism
Family self dealing

By Trump going after political opponents, Trump is ensuring that he will be investigated, him and his family, forever. And we already know that with the criminal organization still under criminal investigation, known as the Trump Foundation, and his dealings all over the world and his debt, there is lots of material. People will want to get back for what he's done to this country.

It's not a guess.

It's a prediction.
from your mouth to Gods ear
Hillary Clinton is the most vetted woman on earth. And now even someone of Fox is defending her.

But Trump? Man that moron (not my word) has problems.

Torture
Drones
Domestic Spying

The list is endless.

A short list:

Russian Collusion
Nepotism
Family self dealing

It's not a guess.

It's a prediction.
Spoken like a weak-minded fool.

Torture
Drones
Domestic Spying

The list is endless.

A short list:

Russian Collusion
Nepotism
Family self dealing

It's not a guess.

It's a prediction.
Yep, said the guy in the mirror.

Torture
Drones
Domestic Spying

The list is endless.

A short list:

Russian Collusion
Nepotism
Family self dealing

It's not a guess.

It's a prediction.
Yep, said the guy in the mirror.
Drones...

:lol:

Forum List

Back