Donald Trump, rapist

Virtually every slave state is red as heart's blood. The legacy of everything you're condemning.....is MAGA.

Boy, the stupid is strong with you.......the democrat party is the party of slavery, not the republican party....the republican party freed blacks from your political party.......You don't understand history because you are a stupid human being...........gullible, and easily led by the democrats.......

The democrat party did the same thing to innocent black men in their courts.....you guys are just continuing the tradition...

Again....republicans now have to find any democrat in any trial guilty.....regardless of their innocents or guilt.....the democrats set the rules, we will have to live with them....

Boy, the stupid is strong with you.......the democrat party is the party of slavery, not the republican party....the republican party freed blacks from your political party.......You don't understand history because you are a stupid human being...........gullible, and easily led by the democrats.......

The democrat party did the same thing to innocent black men in their courts.....you guys are just continuing the tradition...

Again....republicans now have to find any democrat in any trial guilty.....regardless of their innocents or guilt.....the democrats set the rules, we will have to live with them....

And virtually all of those slave states have aligned themselves with the modern GOP. If it was in the confederacy, it almost certainty voted for Trump.

Not Biden.

If its got a republican super majority, its constituents probably call the civil war the "War of Northern Aggression".

This court is the same democrat party court that convicted innocent black men in the south.....and you guys have brought that tradition into our times....

Bravo, you lame ass morons....

Now.......what needs to happen is any democrat in a red state goes to prison when they go before a republican court....you shitheads have made the rules...we will have to live with them...
And the reprehensible right attempts to defend the indefensible.

And virtually all of those slave states have aligned themselves with the modern GOP. If it was in the confederacy, it almost certainty voted for Trump.

Not Biden.

If its got a republican super majority, its constituents probably call the civil war the "War of Northern Aggression".

Moron........you really are brain dead....the democrat party is still the party of racism......obama and the congressional black caucus...the leader of the democrat party, and his buddies in congress hosted Louis farakhan, the racist, anti-semitic leader of the racist nation of islam......he attended a racist church for 20 years and hosted al sharpton, racist and anti-semite at the White House numerous times...

The party of racism was, still and will forever be the democrat party...

Moron........you really are brain dead....the democrat party is still the party of racism......obama and the congressional black caucus...the leader of the democrat party, and his buddies in congress hosted Louis farakhan, the racist, anti-semitic leader of the racist nation of islam......he attended a racist church for 20 years and hosted al sharpton, racist and anti-semite at the White House numerous times...

The party of racism was, still and will forever be the democrat party...

And yet virtually every single slave state is all-in for the GOP. If it was in the confederacy and fought to preserve Slavery......it voted for Trump.

If it fought against the confederacy and sought to abolish slavery, that state probably went to the democrats.

Along with almost all of the black vote. They know who has adopted the mantle of the slave states.

The GOP.

And yet virtually every single slave state is all-in for the GOP. If it was in the confederacy and fought to preserve Slavery......it voted for Trump.

If it fought against the confederacy and sought to abolish slavery, that state probably went to the democrats.

Along with almost all of the black vote. They know who has adopted the mantle of the slave states.

The GOP.

Do you understand that the south didn't vote for the GOP clinton?That the entire south went for bill clinton the first time?

YOu idiot..you don't know how dumb you really are....

Perhaps it was the Nixon’s Southern Strategy. That does seem to be a more common explanation these days than the Dixiecrats. But Nixon’s Southern Strategy never actually happened. He did not campaign in the Deep South, but on the outskirts of the South. His strategy was the Sunbelt Strategy, which went from parts of Florida to California. Much of the south was outside where he actually campaigned.
On August 23, 2018, The Hill, published an opinion piece by Dinesh D’Souza, The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ which stated:
Nixon recognized the South was changing. It was becoming more industrialized, with many northerners moving to the Sunbelt. Nixon’s focus, Phillips writes, was on the non-racist, upwardly-mobile, largely urban voters of the Outer or Peripheral South. Nixon won these voters, and he lost the Deep South, which went to Democratic segregationist George Wallace.
In 1968, Nixon did not take a single state considered Deep South. Segregationist, George Wallace, took the Deep South. Hubert Humphry, the Democrats’ nominee, took Texas. This map shows just how well Nixon’s strategy worked and exactly who the Deep South voted for.
n21nnNbbsEGzZyFJ6s4HGzH3uqD6ixuozlZ6jLK0u85ROUKkP7wgkE9lusU_mjzfRe8YxaJZ2sYjWqwK9vhYO47Hm2u752GFPJobUev1zAmblQzy30Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Reagan is claimed to have used a continuation of Nixon’s Southern Strategy that never was. For Reagan, considering the states he won, it was more of an American strategy, beating Carter 489 electoral votes to 49.

Every claim Democrats make about the parties switching is not based on truth. Divisiveness and propaganda are the only things the Democrats have, and it continues to be very effective.

When did the Parties Switch on Civil Rights?

The "Southern Strategy" is a Lie | Pundit House

Ken Raymond
Jun 2011

Richard Nixon’s “Southern Strategy”, which the democrats say is the reason black people had to support them during the 1960′s–is a lie.

And it’s probably the biggest lie that’s been told to the blacks since Woodrow Wilson segregated the federal government after getting the NAACP to support him.
After talking with black voters across the country about why they overwhelmingly supports democrats, the common answer that’s emerges is the Southern Strategy.

I’ve heard of the Southern Strategy too. But since it doesn’t make a difference in how I decide to vote, I never bothered to research it. But apparently it still influences how many African Americans vote today. That makes it worth investigating.

For those that might be unfamiliar with the Southern Strategy, I’ll briefly review the story. After the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, most blacks registered as democrats and it’s been that way ever since.

And that doesn’t make any sense when you consider the fact that it was the democrats that established, and fought for, Jim Crow laws and segregation in the first place. And the republicans have a very noble history of fighting for the civil rights of blacks.

The reason black people moved to the democrats, given by media pundits and educational institutions for the decades, is that when republican presidential candidate Richard Nixon ran for president in 1968, he employed a racist plan that’s now infamously called the Southern Strategy.

The Southern Strategy basically means Nixon allegedly used hidden code words that appealed to the racists within the Democrat party and throughout the south. This secret language caused a seismic shift in the electoral landscape that moved the evil racist democrats into the republican camp and the noble-hearted republicans into the democrat camp.

And here’s what I found, Nixon did not use a plan to appeal to racist white voters.

First, let’s look at the presidential candidates of 1968. Richard Nixon was the republican candidate; Hubert Humphrey was the democrat nominee; and George Wallace was a third party candidate.

Remember George Wallace? Wallace was the democrat governor of Alabama from 1963 until 1967. And it was Wallace that ordered the Eugene “Bull” Connor, and the police department, to attack Dr. Martin Luther King

Jr. and 2,500 protesters in Montgomery , Alabama in 1965. And it was Governor Wallace that ordered a blockade at the admissions office at the University of Alabama to prevent blacks from enrolling in 1963.

Governor Wallace was a true racist and a determined segregationist. And he ran as the nominee from the American Independent Party, which was he founded.

Richard Nixon wrote about the 1968 campaign in his book RN: the Memoirs of Richard Nixon originally published in 1978.

In his book, Nixon wrote this about campaigning in the south, “The deep south had to be virtually conceded to George Wallace. I could not match him there without compromising on civil rights, which I would not do.”

The media coverage of the 1968 presidential race also showed that Nixon was in favor of the Civil Rights and would not compromise on that issue. For example, in an article published in theWashington Post on September 15, 1968 headlined “Nixon Sped Integration, Wallace says” Wallace declared that Nixon agreed with Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren and played a role in ”the destruction of public school system.” Wallace pledged to restore the school system, in the same article, by giving it back to the states ”lock, stock, and barrel.”

This story, as well as Nixon’s memoirs and other news stories during that campaign, shows that Nixon was very clear about his position on civil rights. And if Nixon was used code words only racists could hear, evidently George Wallace couldn’t hear it.

Among the southern states, George Wallace won Arkansas , Mississippi , Alabama , Georgia and Louisiana . Nixon won North Carolina , South Carolina , Florida , Virginia , and Tennessee . Winning those states were part of Nixon’s plan.

“I would not concede the Carolina ‘s, Florida , or Virginia or the states around the rim of the south,”Nixon wrote. ”These states were a part of my plan.”

At that time, the entire southern region was the poorest in the country. The south consistently lagged behind the rest of the United States in income. And according to the

“U.S. Regional Growth and Convergence,” by Kris James Mitchener and Ian W. McLean, per capita income for southerners was almost half as much as it was for Americans in other regions.

Nixon won those states strictly on economic issues. He focused on increasing tariffs on foreign imports to protect the manufacturing and agriculture industries of those states. Some southern elected officials agreed to support him for the sake of their economies, including South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond.

“I had been consulting privately with Thurmond for several months and I was convinced that he’d join my campaign if he were satisfied on the two issues of paramount concern to him: national defense and tariffs against textile imports to protect South Carolina ‘s position in the industry.”Nixon wrote in his memoirs.

In fact, Nixon made it clear to the southern elected officials that he would not compromise on the civil rights issue.

“On civil rights, Thurmond knew my position was very different from his,” Nixon wrote. “I was for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and he was against it. Although he disagreed with me, he respected my sincerity and candor.”

The same scenario played out among elected officials and voters in other southern states won by Nixon. They laid their feelings aside and supported him because of his economic platform’”not because Nixon sent messages on a frequency only racists can h

Do you understand that the south didn't vote for the GOP clinton?That the entire south went for bill clinton the first time?

YOu idiot..you don't know how dumb you really are....

Perhaps it was the Nixon’s Southern Strategy. That does seem to be a more common explanation these days than the Dixiecrats. But Nixon’s Southern Strategy never actually happened. He did not campaign in the Deep South, but on the outskirts of the South. His strategy was the Sunbelt Strategy, which went from parts of Florida to California. Much of the south was outside where he actually campaigned.
On August 23, 2018, The Hill, published an opinion piece by Dinesh D’Souza, The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ which stated:

In 1968, Nixon did not take a single state considered Deep South. Segregationist, George Wallace, took the Deep South. Hubert Humphry, the Democrats’ nominee, took Texas. This map shows just how well Nixon’s strategy worked and exactly who the Deep South voted for.
n21nnNbbsEGzZyFJ6s4HGzH3uqD6ixuozlZ6jLK0u85ROUKkP7wgkE9lusU_mjzfRe8YxaJZ2sYjWqwK9vhYO47Hm2u752GFPJobUev1zAmblQzy30Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Reagan is claimed to have used a continuation of Nixon’s Southern Strategy that never was. For Reagan, considering the states he won, it was more of an American strategy, beating Carter 489 electoral votes to 49.

Every claim Democrats make about the parties switching is not based on truth. Divisiveness and propaganda are the only things the Democrats have, and it continues to be very effective.

When did the Parties Switch on Civil Rights?

The "Southern Strategy" is a Lie | Pundit House

Ken Raymond
Jun 2011

Richard Nixon’s “Southern Strategy”, which the democrats say is the reason black people had to support them during the 1960′s–is a lie.

And it’s probably the biggest lie that’s been told to the blacks since Woodrow Wilson segregated the federal government after getting the NAACP to support him.
After talking with black voters across the country about why they overwhelmingly supports democrats, the common answer that’s emerges is the Southern Strategy.

I’ve heard of the Southern Strategy too. But since it doesn’t make a difference in how I decide to vote, I never bothered to research it. But apparently it still influences how many African Americans vote today. That makes it worth investigating.

For those that might be unfamiliar with the Southern Strategy, I’ll briefly review the story. After the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, most blacks registered as democrats and it’s been that way ever since.

And that doesn’t make any sense when you consider the fact that it was the democrats that established, and fought for, Jim Crow laws and segregation in the first place. And the republicans have a very noble history of fighting for the civil rights of blacks.

The reason black people moved to the democrats, given by media pundits and educational institutions for the decades, is that when republican presidential candidate Richard Nixon ran for president in 1968, he employed a racist plan that’s now infamously called the Southern Strategy.

The Southern Strategy basically means Nixon allegedly used hidden code words that appealed to the racists within the Democrat party and throughout the south. This secret language caused a seismic shift in the electoral landscape that moved the evil racist democrats into the republican camp and the noble-hearted republicans into the democrat camp.

And here’s what I found, Nixon did not use a plan to appeal to racist white voters.

First, let’s look at the presidential candidates of 1968. Richard Nixon was the republican candidate; Hubert Humphrey was the democrat nominee; and George Wallace was a third party candidate.

Remember George Wallace? Wallace was the democrat governor of Alabama from 1963 until 1967. And it was Wallace that ordered the Eugene “Bull” Connor, and the police department, to attack Dr. Martin Luther King

Jr. and 2,500 protesters in Montgomery , Alabama in 1965. And it was Governor Wallace that ordered a blockade at the admissions office at the University of Alabama to prevent blacks from enrolling in 1963.

Governor Wallace was a true racist and a determined segregationist. And he ran as the nominee from the American Independent Party, which was he founded.

Richard Nixon wrote about the 1968 campaign in his book RN: the Memoirs of Richard Nixon originally published in 1978.

In his book, Nixon wrote this about campaigning in the south, “The deep south had to be virtually conceded to George Wallace. I could not match him there without compromising on civil rights, which I would not do.”

The media coverage of the 1968 presidential race also showed that Nixon was in favor of the Civil Rights and would not compromise on that issue. For example, in an article published in theWashington Post on September 15, 1968 headlined “Nixon Sped Integration, Wallace says” Wallace declared that Nixon agreed with Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren and played a role in ”the destruction of public school system.” Wallace pledged to restore the school system, in the same article, by giving it back to the states ”lock, stock, and barrel.”

This story, as well as Nixon’s memoirs and other news stories during that campaign, shows that Nixon was very clear about his position on civil rights. And if Nixon was used code words only racists could hear, evidently George Wallace couldn’t hear it.

Among the southern states, George Wallace won Arkansas , Mississippi , Alabama , Georgia and Louisiana . Nixon won North Carolina , South Carolina , Florida , Virginia , and Tennessee . Winning those states were part of Nixon’s plan.

“I would not concede the Carolina ‘s, Florida , or Virginia or the states around the rim of the south,”Nixon wrote. ”These states were a part of my plan.”

At that time, the entire southern region was the poorest in the country. The south consistently lagged behind the rest of the United States in income. And according to the

“U.S. Regional Growth and Convergence,” by Kris James Mitchener and Ian W. McLean, per capita income for southerners was almost half as much as it was for Americans in other regions.

Nixon won those states strictly on economic issues. He focused on increasing tariffs on foreign imports to protect the manufacturing and agriculture industries of those states. Some southern elected officials agreed to support him for the sake of their economies, including South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond.

“I had been consulting privately with Thurmond for several months and I was convinced that he’d join my campaign if he were satisfied on the two issues of paramount concern to him: national defense and tariffs against textile imports to protect South Carolina ‘s position in the industry.”Nixon wrote in his memoirs.

In fact, Nixon made it clear to the southern elected officials that he would not compromise on the civil rights issue.

“On civil rights, Thurmond knew my position was very different from his,” Nixon wrote. “I was for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and he was against it. Although he disagreed with me, he respected my sincerity and candor.”

The same scenario played out among elected officials and voters in other southern states won by Nixon. They laid their feelings aside and supported him because of his economic platform’”not because Nixon sent messages on a frequency only racists can h

Texas: Slave State. Voted for Trump
North Carolina: Slave State: Voted for Trump
South Carolina: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Arkansas: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Louisiana: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Mississipi: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Alabama: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Tennessee: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Florida: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Georgia: Slave State: Voted for Biden
Virginia: Slave State: Voted for Biden
West Virginia: Part of Slave State Virginia: Voted for Trump

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly voted for Trump. And black folks overwhelmingly voted for Biden.

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.
So, explain to me what evidence did this woman who didn't win on a rape charge, only a batter charge meaning she said he grabbed her boobs. What evidence is there? I'm tired of these civil and criminal court cases that convict people without a shred of evidence. That includes the molestations of children by the Catholic Church. We are supposed to be a nation of laws meaning there has to be evidence to convict. So, big mouth, tell me what the evidence was that Trump committed battery on this piece of shit lady looking for easy money? Come on. Tell me. You can't, can you!

Texas: Slave State. Voted for Trump
North Carolina: Slave State: Voted for Trump
South Carolina: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Arkansas: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Louisiana: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Mississipi: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Alabama: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Tennessee: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Florida: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Georgia: Slave State: Voted for Biden
Virginia: Slave State: Voted for Biden
West Virginia: Part of Slave State Virginia: Voted for Trump

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly voted for Trump. And black folks overwhelmingly voted for Biden.

Regardless of the fact that those states were predominantly democratic states.

Regardless of the fact that those states were predominantly democratic states.

They are predominantly republican states.

And now those sanme southern states are red.

why do liberals worship Ted Kennedy who got wasted on a drunken bender and murdered his young teenage squeeze....what jail did he do his time btw

Ted Kennedy? You're the one bringing him up. Nothing in the post you repled to mentioned him. Let alone 'worshiped him'.

And now those sanme southern states are red.

Yup. The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

And in about the same proportions.

Yup. The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

And in about the same proportions.

Cracks me up how these idiots think they can pull off claiming the left, who many of them call, the godless left, were the ones primarily living in the Bible Belt.

Forum List

Back