Donald Trump Or Herman Cain for Republican Presidential Nominee?

Republican Primary: Which of these 2 would you vote for?

• Herman Cain

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Do you really want to go down that moral road when talking about Clinton? Mr. I never had sexual relations with that women.

I didn't bring up Clinton, YOU DID. My taliing about Trump's wives has nothing to do with that. I don't make judgements based on "he did it tooo!" kind of shit. If you do, so be it. I don't like the character of a 3-wived, 3-baby mom having man being President. That's all, and that's along with his other glaringly obvious poor attributes.

You are correct but you did mention about the children of trump have three differant mothers. At least Trump married the women he had sex with did clinton?

There is no "at least he blah blah blah," I'm not COMPARING HIM TO CLINTON. You are.

I didn't bring up Clinton, YOU DID. My taliing about Trump's wives has nothing to do with that. I don't make judgements based on "he did it tooo!" kind of shit. If you do, so be it. I don't like the character of a 3-wived, 3-baby mom having man being President. That's all, and that's along with his other glaringly obvious poor attributes.

You are correct but you did mention about the children of trump have three differant mothers. At least Trump married the women he had sex with did clinton?

There is no "at least he blah blah blah," I'm not COMPARING HIM TO CLINTON. You are.

Stay off that moral highway then.

One of the forefront RW talking points expressing why they don't like Obama because he's too "arrogant".

Yet they hoist this arrogant so-and-so as a bastion of a Conservative leader.

What does that tell you?

:lol:
lol

Trump would be good for the budget and financial affairs. I love him for what he said about Rosie. Cant stand the woman, but thats neither here nor there. I dont think Trump would be good with foreign policy. He just doesnt have the...UMPH. I would not vote for him.

Cain, I read his wiki bio. He is against abortion. He is too much involved in organized religion. I dont want another bible thumper acting on behalf of what a book says that was written by man for man. I would not vote for him.

Trump would be good for the budget and financial affairs. I love him for what he said about Rosie. Cant stand the woman, but thats neither here nor there. I dont think Trump would be good with foreign policy. He just doesnt have the...UMPH. I would not vote for him.

Cain, I read his wiki bio. He is against abortion. He is too much involved in organized religion. I dont want another bible thumper acting on behalf of what a book says that was written by man for man. I would not vote for him.

Why wuld he be good with Financial affairs after all of the failed Businesses he's overseen? He's the antithesis of that.

The Donald gives me stink face when he speaks on politics. I can't tell if he means what he says or is just making it all about him.

Cain is screwed. He's a black conservative and will be Uncled Tom'ed by the left.

where does this idea come from?

People went batshit crazy with obama being black that they blew off that he was 1/2 white.
Condi Rice was all black and not one lib gave a damn b/c she was a con.
For Liberals, the problem with both Condi Rice and Herman Cain is policy. Find a Liberal who is critical about either of them because they are Black and I'll eat my hat.

I've liked HC way before the elections came about. I enjoyed hearing him sub for Boortz. I was an ardent supporter in 2012 all the way past the end.

I still think all those whores were full of shit, and his character was assassinated by the leftist media. Admittedly I still wouldn't care if the allegations were true. The man knows economics, he knows how the system works, and he knows all the right people. His would have been a competent White House, and liberal policies that have created this decline would have been reversed.

Not so with Romney or really anyone else. HC didn't give a shit if the media zealots liked him, he didn't care if the ass sucking political hacks on the cocktail circuit liked him. He knows what needs to be done, and he would have gotten it done.

The Donald gives me stink face when he speaks on politics. I can't tell if he means what he says or is just making it all about him.

Cain is screwed. He's a black conservative and will be Uncled Tom'ed by the left.

People went batshit crazy with obama being black that they blew off that he was 1/2 white.
For Liberals, the problem with both Condi Rice and Herman Cain is policy. Find a Liberal who is critical about either of them because they are Black and I'll eat my hat.

Name a black conservative who isn't slandered, demonized and belittled by the left. A black liberal can say the most asinine, vile shit and they're protected.

A black conservative says something a liberal takes offense too (which amounts to almost anything), and it becomes a "controversy", even though no one with any brains gives a shit.

Black conservatives are scrutinized far more than all other conservatives, because they're black.

You have a lot of hats too eat.

Name a black conservative who isn't slandered, demonized and belittled by the left. A black liberal can say the most asinine, vile shit and they're protected.

A black conservative says something a liberal takes offense too (which amounts to almost anything), and it becomes a "controversy", even though no one with any brains gives a shit.

Black conservatives are scrutinized far more than all other conservatives, because they're black.

Name a White Conservative who isn't slandered, demonized and belittled! What makes you automatically assume it's racial when it's always policy?

USATODAY.com - Condoleezza Rice to receive an NAACP award

Name a White Conservative who isn't slandered, demonized and belittled! What makes you automatically assume it's racial when it's always policy?

Ahh touché...

When someone disgagrees with the moonbat messiah, they're a racist according to the bed wetting mob. Ergo, when a black conservative is unfairly attacked it must also be racism right?

We need some consistency here.

Given Cain will be fortunate to still be alive in 2016, I have to go with Trump. Dead men make poor candidates. Shades of Paul Tsongas, who declared he was perfectly healthy and cancer-free during the Democratic primary, and died from cancer shortly after.

There's also the issue that Cain stinks as a businessman. He drove Godfathers into the ground, cratering the sales and stores and market share. There is no evidence, other than the claims of Herman Cain and one lackey, that Cain has managed any business well. Cain could release some hard evidence showing his success, but he won't. Remember, only Democrats are expected to provide documentation.

Plus, Cain got his start from Jesse Jackson's affirmative action terrorism. Jackson organized a total black boycott of BK unless they hired more black managers, and Cain was one of those hires. Few know that part of Cain's resume, given Cain won't talk about it, and our media thinks that only Democrats should be vetted.

Forum List

Back