Donald Trump mocks God at the annual prayer breakfast

e5d95425-2495-49af-928f-7d68b03fb388-large16x9_Trumpacquitted.PNG

President Trump speaks at National Prayer Breakfast a day after impeachment acquittal

Donald Trump makes fun of other peoples religion. He says they use their religion to attack him. He does a victory lap at the national prayer breakfast. Does anyone believe this guy actually has any religious feelings at all? Come on, we’re talking Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is the guy that calls himself “the chosen one“ and evangelicals insist was sent by God.
dean when are you going to learn that all politicians shovel shit at you?...yes even the ones you never question...
You don’t go to a prayer breakfast and talk about the stock market and wave your acquittal. What the Hells wrong with you people? Don’t you have any sense of values or honor?

sigh, I guess you just don’t understand.
We understand you're a butthurt lunatic.

He's making fun of people like you, R-Derp!
He doesn’t know people like me. I’ve never been to prison and I’ve never going to prison. I’m not one of his campaign staff members or one of his servants.
And I’m certainly not a cult member.

Of course you're a cult member, R-Derp! You have been for years.
If I am a cult member, I’m not a very good one.
You're a trolling little bitch that needs attention.

View attachment 305034
Another fake time cover. Those are very popular with Trump and his base. Do you know that Trump has FaceTime covers made and then puts them up in his golf resorts?

1676.jpg

What kind of little b!tch puts up fake time covers at his resorts? Anybody?

Probably the same kind of person who can afford his own internet access, and doesn't have to go to a public library to post shit on an internet discussion board.

President Trump speaks at National Prayer Breakfast a day after impeachment acquittal

Donald Trump makes fun of other peoples religion. He says they use their religion to attack him. He does a victory lap at the national prayer breakfast. Does anyone believe this guy actually has any religious feelings at all? Come on, we’re talking Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is the guy that calls himself “the chosen one“ and evangelicals insist was sent by God.
dean when are you going to learn that all politicians shovel shit at you?...yes even the ones you never question...
You don’t go to a prayer breakfast and talk about the stock market and wave your acquittal. What the Hells wrong with you people? Don’t you have any sense of values or honor?

It was God who judged correctly and god(Ron McD ) who supplied breakfast

Ahhhhh, look at little derpy lie yet again.

No, he mocked assholes, like pelousy, who claim to be praying for someone when you know they aren't, and who invoke their religion when they are engaged in their own misdeeds.

He doesn’t know people like me. I’ve never been to prison and I’ve never going to prison. I’m not one of his campaign staff members or one of his servants.

View attachment 305034
Another fake time cover. Those are very popular with Trump and his base. Do you know that Trump has FaceTime covers made and then puts them up in his golf resorts?

1676.jpg

He gets them from me for free.

View attachment 305034

1676.jpg

Ah, the kind of little bitch that keeps kicking your ass and then rubbing your nose in it? That kind of little bitch?

well at least you still dance around what was being said........why cant you answer what was being said instead of changing the subject?...what the hell is wrong with you?....or maybe you dont understand....

Your headline doesn’t matter substance do you have a quote of him making fun of God

ACCQUITED.jpg

Oh but you are. You are a member of the Cult of Hate, the Cult of Crybabies who censor everybody else, the Cult of Whiners, Snowflakes, who use PlayDoh and coloring books in universities to soothe the hurt feelings of dependent adults, the Cult of Covetousness, decrying success and those NASTY "rich" except when they're Leftists like you, like George Soros, like Hanoi John Kerry, like Ted Turner, like Hollywood Glitterati, like Jeff Epstein, now living in torment of his own making.

I think God Mocks you.

He does a victory lap at the national prayer breakfast. Does anyone believe this guy actually has any religious feelings at all?
I support President Trump, and I do believe he is sincere when speaking about religious freedoms. I also agree that at the national prayer breakfast he did a victory lap, and a totally unnecessary one at that. He is not a perfect person. On the other hand, no on, especially not him, is deserving of what has been done to him these past three-to-four years.

Now for what I think would have been amazing at the Prayer Breakfast. What if he had talked about forgiveness? What if he had said to Mrs. Pelosi, "I am sorry I missed the handshake the other night, but if you are gracious enough to offer, I would appreciate the opportunity to make it right this morning. If not, I will understand."

Then, perhaps he could have gone on to present the injuries he feels that have been done to him. He might be able to say he has been able to forgive some--but not all. And, the ones he is not yet able to forgive, he leaves in the hands of God who has promised Sins are forgiven.

What would have been awesome if he had continued on to say, that he, too, asks forgiveness, and as a small first step so that all might understand his sincerity, he will no longer be labeling people with nicknames.

"So let us, as a country, forgive and begin again."

I think that would have been awesome. But he went a different direction. And yes, even so, he still has my support.

I don't think that all 'evangelicals' believe he was chosen by God, no. Whatever that even means...

Forum List

Back