Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

There were WMDs in Iraq....next

LOL apparently not. Sorry!

I knew years ago there were, I just couldn't say anything due to how I knew about it....family in military intel is fun, you get to laugh at the left but sadly can't say anything until the truth comes out
If you have family in Military Intel, what were they doing telling you Intelligence? Either you are bullshitting about knowing anyone in Military Intel, or they were piss poor at their job.

How would you know? The most classified thing you ever read in the military was the weather report!

You are a closeted conservative. You really need to swallow that red pill, I understand it's difficult to admit everything you thought was true is a lie but why wouldn't you want to be on the winning side?

How are you winning? Millennials hate you, Gen X hates you, minorities hate you...you don't seem to have many friends. You seem to think children like you, but that doesn't say much since a child's brain doesn't finish developing until around age 25.

Maybe that's why you are posting on a message board; you need human interaction but are too scared to do so in public. The internet provides you with the safety of anonymity, so you risk nothing. That's fuckin' unearned entitlement if there ever was such an example.

...and who makes it unsafe to express even the slightest hint of conservative opinion in the public square? Do you really want to align yourself with the side who's sense of entitlement birthed the subversive anti-free speech group called Antifa? The side that champions hormone replacement therapy for little boys because they like to play with dolls? The side that demonizes cops but ignores the black on black murder rate? The side that attacks ALL white people after the charlottesville protest but lets muslims who shoot up gay nightclubs off the hook. The left is only getting more and more extreme and it's about time to put the brakes on. Follow their agenda to the logical conclusion...America is not going to be a very nice place to live.
How were muslims who shoot up gay nightclubs let off the hook? He's dead.......that's hardly off the hook.

I knew years ago there were, I just couldn't say anything due to how I knew about it....family in military intel is fun, you get to laugh at the left but sadly can't say anything until the truth comes out
If you have family in Military Intel, what were they doing telling you Intelligence? Either you are bullshitting about knowing anyone in Military Intel, or they were piss poor at their job.

How would you know? The most classified thing you ever read in the military was the weather report!
Has a TS and I know that Bi-Catfish had no such relative..............

Clearance does not mean access. What would a trash hauler need with a clearance? Are weather reports now TS?

...and who makes it unsafe to express even the slightest hint of conservative opinion in the public square?

The reason it's unsafe for you to express your "Conservative values" is because they're the same thing as Nazi values. You're the same people! So simple solution; don't be Conservative and you got nothing to worry about. For a bunch of internet, gun-toting tough guys you sure do seem quite wimpy and impotent.

Do you really want to align yourself with the side who's sense of entitlement birthed the subversive anti-free speech group called Antifa?

Antifa wouldn't exist if there were no Nazis. So if you want to get rid of antifa, then get rid of Nazis. Why are you so determined to defend Nazis? Your default position should be anti-fascist, just on principle. But we know you've sold your principles out just so you can get tax cuts or attention on an internet message board.

BTW - I fully support antifa's actions 100%. They're completely right. Nazis should be beaten, punched, and even killed. They are enemies to this country.

The side that champions hormone replacement therapy for little boys because they like to play with dolls? The side that demonizes cops but ignores the black on black murder rate? The side that attacks ALL white people after the charlottesville protest but lets muslims who shoot up gay nightclubs off the hook. The left is only getting more and more extreme and it's about time to put the brakes on. Follow their agenda to the logical conclusion...America is not going to be a very nice place to live.

So much unearned bullshit entitlement in this post, it's hard to find a place to start picking it apart.

1) Picking on kids is definitely in your wheelhouse.
2) What about white on white crime!? That's a bigger issue than black on black crime.
3) The only white people who should feel attacked after Charlottesville are the white people who think there were "very fine" Nazis.
4) I would say aligning yourselves with Nazis and white supremacists makes you extreme. Opposing them doesn't. Because everyone should be opposed to them.

Clearance does not mean access. What would a trash hauler need with a clearance? Are weather reports now TS?
You are correct about access....but after flying, I was in ASW....you know what that is, right?

You are correct about access....but after flying, I was in ASW....you know what that is, right?

I do, but do you? That is the question.

So, you got promoted from trash hauler to bus driver? Cool!

Of course I am just busting your chops for all of the other ridiculous things you have posted. :D

I do, but do you? That is the question.

So, you got promoted from trash hauler to bus driver? Cool!

Of course I am just busting your chops for all of the other ridiculous things you have posted. :D
No...I was medically grounded (hearing) and went to Command and Control.

You get these right wingers who say, Hey, we don't want to kill millions of gays. You're crazy for suggesting it.

Then you get right wingers who say, We want to kill millions of gays.

So which is it? I suspect it's the "let's kill gays" crowd.

If you vote for people who want to do that, then you want to do that. It's just that simple.
I'd vote for a politician that promised to kill the fags. Sure.
Surprise....Surprise....
You shouldn't be surprised. I think I have made myself clear on this topic enough times.
That you want to kill millions of people but only the law is stopping you.

Sad the day you become a lawbreaker.

Prove it ya Hairy Backed fraud.

We both know you can't, once again BOPETE gets busted as a liar. Ssdd

Prove it ya Hairy Backed fraud.

We both know you can't, once again BOPETE gets busted as a liar. Ssdd
See how Bi-Catfish treats our vets? No way she ever had any vet come within 10 feet of her telling her "intell"........The very idea is laughable. :lol:

God forgives and Jesus died for your sins; so if baking a gay cake violates their religious beliefs, then their God doesn't forgive and Jesus died for nothing.
Yes, God forgives our sin and Jesus paid the price.
Sinning and knowingly, living in sin, are 2 different matters!

Jesus tells us to repent and turn from sin.
His death and resurrection was not
a free ticket to live a sinful life.

We all sin...we are not sinners because we sin,
we sin because we are sinners.

All sin is an abomination to God

So, when I lie, swear and have sex, though I'm not married,
to God, its the same as a guy with his dick in another guys butt

Living in sin with the notion, hey, God forgives me
isn't going to wash with God, when we are standing before Him

How were muslims who shoot up gay nightclubs let off the hook? He's dead.......that's hardly off the hook.

The media and public officials demonized the charlottesville protestors and their beliefs after the event, but offer nothing but excuses for Islam after a terrorist attack. Marco Rubio tweeted that violence against "white supremacists" is justified. Imagine if he had said that about muslims...

The reason it's unsafe for you to express your "Conservative values" is because they're the same thing as Nazi values. You're the same people! So simple solution; don't be Conservative and you got nothing to worry about. For a bunch of internet, gun-toting tough guys you sure do seem quite wimpy and impotent.

^Terrorism.

Nazis should be beaten, punched, and even killed. They are enemies to this country.

Communists and muslims should be beaten, punched, and even killed. They are enemies to this country.

Forum List

Back