Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Mulatto MaObama (who passed trillions of dollars in 4 separate rounds of “stimulus”) is a “savior” despite being responsible for tanking the economy in the first place.
This is one of those posts I wish I hadn't seen.
He's serious. He really believes this. This is reality to him. What's going on in our country, that someone would actually believe something like this?
Listen, I know you’re one of those Mulatto MaObama sycophants who dreams of the day you can perform fellatio on the limp-wrist, but let’s see if we can try something. Let’s see if your mind can handle just a moment of reality. Ready?

What was the unemployment rate the day Mulatto MaObama was sworn into office?
Oh, I'd guess it was around 8%.

That's a very solid guess. It was 7.8% if we're going to be precise.

Now what was unemployment January 1, 2010. A year after MaObama took office (with complete and total Dumbocrat control of both chambers of Congress) and after his stimulus package was passed?

That's a very solid guess. It was 7.8% if we're going to be precise.

Now what was unemployment January 1, 2010. A year after MaObama took office (with complete and total Dumbocrat control of both chambers of Congress) and after his stimulus package was passed?
Heck, I don't know. Around 10?

(Excuse me, while I get some facts ready for your asinine response.)

Go ahead.

Yep. Again, 9.8% if we're going to be very precise. And it would eventually exceed 10%.

So MaObama inherited an economy a little above the 6% unemployment average (rounded up slightly) and ballooned that shit to over 10% unemployment.

Now, before you embarrass yourself with some really stupid excuses, please allow me to throw some additional facts at you. Because the Dumbocrats controlled both the House and the Senate by huge numbers (a super-majority at one point), MaObama got everything he wanted, the moment he wanted it. He wanted a "stimulus package".
  • He got the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
When that failed, he asked for a second round of stimulus.
  • He got The Omnibus Trade Act (2010)
Then he asked for "finance reform". He got:
  • The Dodd-Frank WallStreet Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2011)
  • The Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act (2011)
  • The Homebuyer Assistance and Improvement Act (2011)
A bunch more that I don't even have time to add. But that wasn't enough control over private industry for the Marxist. He wanted control over healthcare, so he asked for it and he got:
  • The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (2010)
Every part of his "plan" was passed and implemented and it was a spectacular failure. His policies increased unemployment (significantly). It wasn't until after the Republican ass-kicking the in 2010 mid-term that things started to turn around. You won't be able to rewrite history on this, no matter how hard you try.

8 years ago shitstain obama ended our flights to the space station. He paid the Russians to taxi us. Trump ended that. On May 27 our own rockets will be taking our own astronauts to the space station and bringing them back. Thank God for Trump.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
This is the most ludicrous thing I've ever read

Yep. Again, 9.8% if we're going to be very precise. And it would eventually exceed 10%.

So MaObama inherited an economy a little above the 6% unemployment average (rounded up slightly) and ballooned that shit to over 10% unemployment.

Now, before you embarrass yourself with some really stupid excuses, please allow me to throw some additional facts at you. Because the Dumbocrats controlled both the House and the Senate by huge numbers (a super-majority at one point), MaObama got everything he wanted, the moment he wanted it. He wanted a "stimulus package".
A bunch more that I don't even have time to add. But that wasn't enough control over private industry for the Marxist. He wanted control over healthcare, so he asked for it and he got:
Every part of his "plan" was passed and implemented and it was a spectacular failure. His policies increased unemployment (significantly). It wasn't until after the Republican ass-kicking the in 2010 mid-term that things started to turn around. You won't be able to rewrite history on this, no matter how hard you try.
Cut and paste, ignoring most of what happened. The Talk Radio argument. And even the ACA! :auiqs.jpg: Perfect, thanks.

And clearly the best you can do is claim that people who think like Obama caused it, while avoiding so much information. In your mind, it's all the same. Wow.

Since you have clearly (and astonishingly) blamed Obama for the Meltdown (!), I have a few questions for you. I don't expect you to answer them.

Do you realize that the CRA mortgages could ONLY proliferate if they had A PLACE TO BE DUMPED, AT NO RISK AND FOR BIG FEES, after they were sold???
  1. How did Obama force the banks to create shitty, opaque CMOs packed with shit loans with massive balloon payments and damn near zero lender standards?
  2. How did Obama force the banks to create and sell the even MORE hideous CDOs that didn't even fully INCLUDE the above-mentioned shit mortgages?
  3. How did Obama force banks like Bear and Lehman to lever up to THIRTY FREAKING PERCENT to load up on securities they knew where essentially hollow?
  4. How did Obama force mortgage companies to SELL OFF those shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
  5. How did Obama force the ratings agencies to SELL AAA (TREASURY-level) ratings on those shit securities, making them highly attractive to buy?
  6. How did Obama force mortgage companies to write no-doc loans with insane balloons, knowing they'd be sold off in 12 hours into a shit CMO at NO risk?
  7. How did Obama force the banks to threaten the ratings agencies with lost business if they didn't give them AAA ratings on shit securities?
  8. How did Obama force Alan Greenspan to REFUSE to regulate derivatives while CFTC Chairwoman Brooksley Borns was PUBLICLY BEGGING him to?
  9. How did Obama force Greenspan to admit to CONGRESS after the Meltdown happened that he BLEW it, that markets had FAILED to regulate themselves?
  10. How did Obama force the banks to drop their standards far below what was required when they needed more shit CMO's and CDO's to SELL OFF for huge fees?
  11. How did Obama force the banks to SHORT the VERY SAME shit securities THEY WERE SELLING TO THEIR CLIENTS, WHILE the whole fucking THING was COLLAPSING?
  12. How did Obama force GS & John Paulson to create shit CMO's that were SPECIFICALLY EXPECTED to FAIL so they could buy swaps on them, making Paulson $2 BILLION?
  13. How did Obama force banks to spin off companies that sold insane synthetic CDOs that had NOTHING to do with mortgages, but FLOODED them with fees & leverage?
  14. How did Obama force AIG to write zillions in credit default swaps with ZERO fucking reserves - REQUIRED for ANY OTHER insurance product - to back them up?
Looking forward to observing your standard Talk Radio Trumpian avoidance, ignorance and spin. I'm certainly used to it here.

Last edited:
His “rule” was “suppress all conservative organizations by denying or holding up their tax-exempt request because I tanked the world economy and I’m not likely to get re-elected”. That “rule” is illegal, ya dumb tool.

Not an accurate statement. He only held up conservative groups that applied for 501(C)4 exemptions as "Social Service" organizations when they clearly intended to do political work. They could have applied for 501(C)3 status, which allows them to do political work, but they have to disclose their donors. In short, they were trying to defraud the government, and that's kind of the thing the IRS SHOULD be looking out for. It's kind of like, their job.

Again, Kitty attempts to rewrite history. There was no “recession” in 2008. Unemployment was something like (6%?). It didn’t go over 10% until Mulatto MaObama and the Dumbocrats where not only in control, but passed 4 rounds of idiotic “stimulus”.

Do you not understand the definintion of a "recession"? A recession is not how high unemployment is. A recession is defined as two consecutive quarters of Negative GDP growth.

1587210086298.png

Please note, the recession started in Q3 of 2008, and continued through Q2 of 2009. Yes, this really was Bush's recession.

Bwahahaha!!! I rest my case. He can’t help himself. Even when China is painfully guilt of something, he defends them by lying.

Oh, and President Trump took immediate action. He banned travel from China. You called him “racist” for it.

He was racist. The travel ban didn't keep the disease out... we now have more cases than China has.

While he was downplaying the virus, other countries like Japan and South Korea took serious actions to control it early on, which is why they've been largely unaffected despite continuing to trade with China.

Trump has failed, buddy. I will greatly enjoy your misery for the next four years when a Democratic Congress and President Biden give us all the things you hate.

8 years ago shitstain obama ended our flights to the space station. He paid the Russians to taxi us. Trump ended that. On May 27 our own rockets will be taking our own astronauts to the space station and bringing them back. Thank God for Trump.

Um, yeah, here's the thing on that.

Obama stopped using the VERY DANGEROUS space shuttles. You know, we built 5 of them and two of them exploded over the years. Would you fly on an airline where 40% of their planes explode? I wouldn't.

The real problem was that NASA for years didn't come up with a replacement for the Space Shuttle. Obama started that process.

Cut and paste, ignoring most of what happened. The Talk Radio argument.
  1. How did Obama force the banks to create and sell the even MORE hideous CDOs that didn't even fully INCLUDE the above-mentioned shit mortgages?
  2. How did Obama force banks like Bear and Lehman to lever up to THIRTY FREAKING PERCENT to load up on securities they knew where essentially hollow?
  3. How did Obama force mortgage companies to SELL OFF those shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
He cries about “cut and paste” and then proceeds to..........cut and paste :lmao:

Last edited:

Cut and paste, ignoring most of what happened. The Talk Radio argument. And even the ACA! :auiqs.jpg: Perfect, thanks.

And clearly the best you can do is claim that people who think like Obama caused it, while avoiding so much information. In your mind, it's all the same. Wow.

Since you have clearly (and astonishingly) blamed Obama for the Meltdown (!), I have a few questions for you. I don't expect you to answer them.

Do you realize that the CRA mortgages could ONLY proliferate if they had A PLACE TO BE DUMPED, AT NO RISK AND FOR BIG FEES, after they were sold???
  1. How did Obama force the banks to create shitty, opaque CMOs packed with shit loans with massive balloon payments and damn near zero lender standards?
  2. How did Obama force the banks to create and sell the even MORE hideous CDOs that didn't even fully INCLUDE the above-mentioned shit mortgages?
  3. How did Obama force banks like Bear and Lehman to lever up to THIRTY FREAKING PERCENT to load up on securities they knew where essentially hollow?
  4. How did Obama force mortgage companies to SELL OFF those shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
  5. How did Obama force the ratings agencies to SELL AAA (TREASURY-level) ratings on those shit securities, making them highly attractive to buy?
  6. How did Obama force mortgage companies to write no-doc loans with insane balloons, knowing they'd be sold off in 12 hours into a shit CMO at NO risk?
  7. How did Obama force the banks to threaten the ratings agencies with lost business if they didn't give them AAA ratings on shit securities?
  8. How did Obama force Alan Greenspan to REFUSE to regulate derivatives while CFTC Chairwoman Brooksley Borns was PUBLICLY BEGGING him to?
  9. How did Obama force Greenspan to admit to CONGRESS after the Meltdown happened that he BLEW it, that markets had FAILED to regulate themselves?
  10. How did Obama force the banks to drop their standards far below what was required when they needed more shit CMO's and CDO's to SELL OFF for huge fees?
  11. How did Obama force the banks to SHORT the VERY SAME shit securities THEY WERE SELLING TO THEIR CLIENTS, WHILE the whole fucking THING was COLLAPSING?
  12. How did Obama force GS & John Paulson to create shit CMO's that were SPECIFICALLY EXPECTED to FAIL so they could buy swaps on them, making Paulson $2 BILLION?
  13. How did Obama force banks to spin off companies that sold insane synthetic CDOs that had NOTHING to do with mortgages, but FLOODED them with fees & leverage?
  14. How did Obama force AIG to write zillions in credit default swaps with ZERO fucking reserves - REQUIRED for ANY OTHER insurance product - to back them up?
Looking forward to observing your standard Talk Radio Trumpian avoidance, ignorance and spin. I'm certainly used to it here.
Um....one HUGE problem with your profoundly ignorant post (you literally cried 14 fucking times about the same topic rather than having 14 actual points :laugh: ): none of those even remotely explain how unemployment skyrocketed after MaObama implemented all of the things he claimed would improve the economy.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
He already is, if he can destroy the American communist

Cut and paste, ignoring most of what happened. The Talk Radio argument.
  1. How did Obama force the banks to create and sell the even MORE hideous CDOs that didn't even fully INCLUDE the above-mentioned shit mortgages?
  2. How did Obama force banks like Bear and Lehman to lever up to THIRTY FREAKING PERCENT to load up on securities they knew where essentially hollow?
  3. How did Obama force mortgage companies to SELL OFF those shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
He cries about “cut and paste” and then proceeds to..........cut and paste :lmao:
They're all my words. Every one of them.

You wouldn't understand.

Um....one HUGE problem with your profoundly ignorant post (you literally cried 14 fucking times about the same topic rather than having 14 actual points :laugh: ): none of those even remotely explain how unemployment skyrocketed after MaObama implemented all of the things he claimed would improve the economy.
These were the mechanics of the Meltdown. They led to the economic disaster that created the unemployment rate. You can't possibly be that ignorant.

I knew you couldn't answer, and I predicted it.

You're pathetic. And you're in over your head here.

He didn’t. Bill Clinton (D) did with his 1997 Community Re-Investment Act. This is what happens when government unconstitutionally assumes powers they don’t have (and never did) and interferes with the free market. Banks never made those loans prior because they weren’t going to assume the risk. But the Dumbocrats said “everyone should own a home...even if they can’t afford it.... because liberal”. The banks were incentivized to make bad loans - so they did. With government promising them that Freddie and Fannie would eat the loses. You ignorant leftists caused the problem, then made it worse under MaObama. Which is they the American people gave you an unimaginable ass-kicking in the
He didn’t. Bill Clinton (D) did with his 1997 Community Re-Investment Act. This is what happens when government unconstitutionally assumes powers they don’t have (and never did) and interferes with the free market. Banks never made those loans prior because they weren’t going to assume the risk. But the Dumbocrats said “everyone should own a home...even if they can’t afford it.... because liberal”. The banks were incentivized to make bad loans - so they did. With government promising them that Freddie and Fannie would eat the loses. You ignorant leftists caused the problem, then made it worse under MaObama. Which is they the American people gave you an unimaginable ass-kicking in the 2010 mid-term.
  1. How did Obama force banks like Bear and Lehman to lever up to THIRTY FREAKING PERCENT to load up on securities they knew where essentially hollow?
He didn’t. Bill Clinton (D) did with his 1997 Community Re-Investment Act. This is what happens when government unconstitutionally assumes powers they don’t have (and never did) and interferes with the free market. Banks never made those loans prior because they weren’t going to assume the risk. But the Dumbocrats said “everyone should own a home...even if they can’t afford it.... because liberal”. The banks were incentivized to make bad loans - so they did. With government promising them that Freddie and Fannie would eat the loses. You ignorant leftists caused the problem, then made it worse under MaObama. Which is they the American people gave you an unimaginable ass-kicking in the 2010 mid-term.
  1. How did Obama force mortgage companies to SELL OFF those shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
  1. How did Obama force the ratings agencies to SELL AAA (TREASURY-level) ratings on those shit securities, making them highly attractive to buy?
  1. How did Obama force mortgage companies to write no-doc loans with insane balloons, knowing they'd be sold off in 12 hours into a shit CMO at NO risk?
  1. How did Obama force the banks to threaten the ratings agencies with lost business if they didn't give them AAA ratings on shit securities?
  1. How did Obama force Alan Greenspan to REFUSE to regulate derivatives while CFTC Chairwoman Brooksley Borns was PUBLICLY BEGGING him to?
  1. How did Obama force Greenspan to admit to CONGRESS after the Meltdown happened that he BLEW it, that markets had FAILED to regulate themselves?
  1. How did Obama force the banks to drop their standards far below what was required when they needed more shit CMO's and CDO's to SELL OFF for huge fees?
  1. How did Obama force the banks to SHORT the VERY SAME shit securities THEY WERE SELLING TO THEIR CLIENTS, WHILE the whole fucking THING was COLLAPSING?
  1. How did Obama force GS & John Paulson to create shit CMO's that were SPECIFICALLY EXPECTED to FAIL so they could buy swaps on them, making Paulson $2 BILLION?
  1. How did Obama force banks to spin off companies that sold insane synthetic CDOs that had NOTHING to do with mortgages, but FLOODED them with fees & leverage?
  1. How did Obama force AIG to write zillions in credit default swaps with ZERO fucking reserves - REQUIRED for ANY OTHER insurance product - to back them up?
You really shouldn’t “look forward to it” because it exposes you as the uninformed, ignorant, extreme partisan hack that you are.

These were the mechanics of the Meltdown.
“Mechanics” :lmao:
They led to the economic disaster that created the unemployment rate.
Except that it all occurred before Mulatto MaObama took office and the unemployment rate was a very reasonable 7.8% at that time. :laugh:
I knew you couldn't answer, and I predicted it.
I knew you would resort to the left-wing snowflake tactic of denying reality. :laugh:

I did answer. And absolutely made you my bitch in the process. Facts Trump your feelings about the ideology you were conditioned to believe in.
You're pathetic. And you're in over your head here.
Hahahahaha! That’s exactly the type of snowflake meltdown that happens after a leftist realizes they’ve had their ass kicked with facts.

Forum List

Back