Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Only Poodle would think that millions of people losing their jobs and getting taunted by Trump's name on the relief check is a winner for him.
Folks, allow me to break down Joe’s actual posts here on USMB...

China (communist nation which murders, oppresses, and is responsible for the world-wide pandemic) is the gold standard that all nations should aspire to

U.S. (which has eliminated dictators and tyranny around the world) is “evil”

Mulatto MaObama (who passed trillions of dollars in 4 separate rounds of “stimulus”) is a “savior” despite being responsible for tanking the economy in the first place.

President Trump (responding to a pandemic caused by China) is “taunting the American people with the same “stimulus” as Mulatto MaObama
1ajoeb131world.jpg

Trump will go down in history as a one-term moron who was impeached. Also, historians will crucify him on his coronavirus clusterfuck.

Trump will go down in history as a one-term moron who was impeached. Also, historians will crucify him on his coronavirus clusterfuck.

He'll be in the history books.

You'll be in garden somewhere providing compost to some squash plant.

Nope. But Mulatto MaObama did far worse. Aside from abusing the office for his campaigns, he even weaponized the IRS to suppress conservative organizations.

Yes. He actually ALMOST MADE THEM FOLLOW THE RULES. GASP.

Truly remarkable something that trivial has you upset about it enough to go to a website and write about, yet you worshipped Mulatto MaObama who told some of the most egregious lies to ever come out of the White House.

Wow, Poodle, it's fun to watch you guys expose your racism... that you've essentially destroyed the country because you hate the black guy so much.

China (communist nation which murders, oppresses, and is responsible for the world-wide pandemic) is the gold standard that all nations should aspire to

Never said that, but never mind. In fact, I've been pretty Critical of some of China's policies...

This disease isn't their fault, however, it's Trump's for ignoring the problem for three months.

U.S. (which has eliminated dictators and tyranny around the world) is “evil”

Um, okay.. We supported the Shah of Iran, Somoza, Marcos, Suharto, Batista, the House of Saud and even Bin Laden and Saddam before they turned on us... How is that eliminating dictators and tyranny? More like we are supporting them.

Mulatto MaObama (who passed trillions of dollars in 4 separate rounds of “stimulus”) is a “savior” despite being responsible for tanking the economy in the first place.

The Recession of 2008 started before Obama got there, and he got us out of that. As of yesterday, all the job gains since 2009 were wiped out in three weeks by Trump.

The point was, Trump has gotten Trillions in stimulus, no questions asked, before a recession even started. Obama had to fight tooth and nail with the Republicans to get less than a trillion in Stimulus.

President Trump (responding to a pandemic caused by China) is “taunting the American people with the same “stimulus” as Mulatto MaObama

Except Trump isn't doing the same kind of Stimulus. What he's doing is actually kind of useless, and won't prevent a recession.

This is one of those posts I wish I hadn't seen.

He's serious. He really believes this. This is reality to him.

What's going on in our country, that someone would actually believe something like this?

I can't say for sure, but I'm certain that it is tied to how Trump got into office.

What's going on in our country, that someone would actually believe something like this?

I can't say for sure, but I'm certain that it is tied to how Trump got into office.

Stormy Mac, you were all for Trump when the Stock Market was good... now that it's turning into shit, you are all against it.

1587120329095.png

People like him live in a world of delusion and alternative facts. That's the only way they can survive.

People like him live in a world of delusion and alternative facts. That's the only way they can survive.
If it were only a few, that one be ONE thing.

He's serious. He really believes this. This is reality to him. What's going on in our country, that someone would actually believe something like this?
Listen, I know you’re one of those Mulatto MaObama sycophants who dreams of the day you can perform fellatio on the limp-wrist, but let’s see if we can try something. Let’s see if your mind can handle just a moment of reality. Ready?

What was the unemployment rate the day Mulatto MaObama was sworn into office?

Nope. But Mulatto MaObama did far worse. Aside from abusing the office for his campaigns, he even weaponized the IRS to suppress conservative organizations.
His “rule” was “suppress all conservative organizations by denying or holding up their tax-exempt request because I tanked the world economy and I’m not likely to get re-elected”. That “rule” is illegal, ya dumb tool. :eusa_doh:

And then, magically, Lois Lerner’s hard drive “crashed” and there were no backups (which is a violation of federal law, snowflake). And then, strangely enough, when 4 other drives were subpoenaed, all 4 had also “crashed” without backups.

Obama had to fight tooth and nail with the Republicans to get less than a trillion in Stimulus.
Bwahahahahaha!!! The Dumbocrats owned the House and the Senate in 2009 and 2010. Republicans couldn’t block anything. Mulatto MaObama didn’t “fight” with Republicans. He acted like a smug asshole and told them to get in the backseat (literally).

Watching Joe try is propaganda like the communist regime he so adores is hilarious. He’s too stupid to even do it right. :laugh:

Wow, Poodle, it's fun to watch you guys expose your racism... that you've essentially destroyed the country because you hate the black guy so much.
Wow Kitty, it’s comical to watch the party of racism pretend like the other side is “racist”.

It’s also comical to watch them claim that record highs in the market, record lows in unemployment, increased wages across the U.S., and lower taxes, and increased liberty, some how equals “destroyed”.

Only those with the agenda of collapsing the U.S. and are angry that it is thriving like never before, could consider those results “destroying the country”. Tells you about Kitty and his mindset.

Never said that, but never mind. In fact, I've been pretty Critical of some of China's policies...

This disease isn't their fault, however, it's Trump's for ignoring the problem for three months.
Bwahahaha!!! I rest my case. He can’t help himself. Even when China is painfully guilt of something, he defends them by lying.

Oh, and President Trump took immediate action. He banned travel from China. You called him “racist” for it.

Obama had to fight tooth and nail with the Republicans to get less than a trillion in Stimulus.
Bwahahahahaha!!! The Dumbocrats owned the House and the Senate in 2009 and 2010. Republicans couldn’t block anything. Mulatto MaObama didn’t “fight” with Republicans. He acted like a smug asshole and told them to get in the backseat (literally).

Watching Joe try is propaganda like the communist regime he so adores is hilarious. He’s too stupid to even do it right. :laugh:
Dumbfuck, are you ever not a rightard?

Ever?? :ack-1:

While the plan can potentially pass the Democratic-dominated House without Republican support, it will continue to face opposition when it comes before the Senate, said Senator John McCain of Arizona, speaking on “Fox News Sunday.” At least two Republicans will need to approve the bill for a filibuster-proof majority vote of 60.

His “rule” was “suppress all conservative organizations by denying or holding up their tax-exempt request because I tanked the world economy and I’m not likely to get re-elected”. That “rule” is illegal, ya dumb tool. :eusa_doh:

And then, magically, Lois Lerner’s hard drive “crashed” and there were no backups (which is a violation of federal law, snowflake). And then, strangely enough, when 4 other drives were subpoenaed, all 4 had also “crashed” without backups.
Obama did all that except tank the economy.

W. Bush was president when that happened, but it was really collaboration between his daddy, Clinton, and him.

Obama's "stimulus" crap was basically giving free taxpayer money to all his friends under the guise of fake "green energy" projects, bailing out banks that should have failed, and taking affordable cars off the road.

All bad for people. Banks strengthened their hold over property ownership. All the "green energy" projects took the money and ran, and older, more affordable cars went to the crusher.

The Recession of 2008 started before Obama got there, and he got us out of that.
Again, Kitty attempts to rewrite history. There was no “recession” in 2008. Unemployment was something like (6%?). It didn’t go over 10% until Mulatto MaObama and the Dumbocrats where not only in control, but passed 4 rounds of idiotic “stimulus”.
As of yesterday, all the job gains since 2009 were wiped out in three weeks by Trump.
More Kitty propaganda. Attempting to blame President Trump when the entire planet recognizes it was the Chinese virus. :lmao:

Poor Kitty...she’s just “special”.

Wow Kitty, it’s comical to watch the party of racism pretend like the other side is “racist”.

It’s also comical to watch them claim that record highs in the market, record lows in unemployment, increased wages across the U.S., and lower taxes, and increased liberty, some how equals “destroyed”.

Only those with the agenda of collapsing the U.S. and are angry that it is thriving like never before, could consider those results “destroying the country”. Tells you about Kitty and his mindset.
LOLOL
Spits the racist who struggles to refer to Obama without referencing his race.

Try linking to a post of your own where you referred to Impeached Trump as "white Trump" ....

Obama did all that except tank the economy.
Unemployment was at 7.6% the day he was sworn into office (and most of that was already his fault as the markets were reacting to a devout marxist being elected). His policies drove that to over 10%. Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed.
"Unemployment was at 7.6% the day he was sworn into office"

^^^ Liar, imbecile, or both?

I'll let the readers here decide for themselves....

BTW, after April's job numbers come out, the unemployment rate will be higher than it was when Impeached Trump was sworn in and will likely be higher when he leaves office at the end of his term.

Meaning ..... Reagan is the only Republican on record with the BLS to leave office with an unemployment rate lower than when they started. On the file side, not one single Democrat left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started.

Which is why Democrats shake our heads in wonder how you rightards keep supporting Republicans.

Forum List

Back