Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

My 9/11 threads ring a bell ?
The one’s where you idiotically claim that George W. Bush repelled down the World Trade towers to rig them with explosives?
You're getting warm....

LOLOL

You said thermite was used to bring down those buildings?? Thermite doesn't explode.

Oops. :ack-1:

I never made any claims, other than providing all the evidence available as of now.
Military grade nano-thermite charges ....what the fuck do YOU know about whether it explodes or not genius ?

No Obama did not. The only people who felt he was divisive are the racists because they didn't like the fact a black man was president.
Obama was the most divisive politician in U.S. history and you know it. You can’t hide behind the race card, jack-ass.

Well, in taking an informal Rassconmin Personal Poll.
The results are in.

Question:
Who Divided the country we currently live in where Members speak of Civil War and Want Civil War.

Results:
#1) 34% RWI
#2) 33% DJT, that would be Dotard trumpStain
#3) 25% Obama Haters
#4) 5% That Kenyan named Barry. LOL. Kenyan named Barry. Can you actually have both? No, But cons will be conned.
#5) 3% The others to build that solid 33% base.

Dotard trump is in danger of losing the country. To all of us with 401K's or even 409k's. Over the Head of EVERY member of West Virginia.

Military grade nano-thermite charges ....?
And....um....how would anybody know if “military-grade nano-thermite charges” were used? For starters, termite burns at unimaginable levels. So there is nothing left. Second, no civilian would be able to identify those types of materials anyway.

I have to think you’re just trolling for kicks. I just can’t believe there are actual imbeciles out there who believe the U.S. government leveled our two largest buildings, killed 3,000 Americans, and cost us trillions of dollars, all to “justify” killing Osama Bin Laden when they had that justification for more than a decade already, by that point. :eusa_doh:

My 9/11 threads ring a bell ?
The one’s where you idiotically claim that George W. Bush repelled down the World Trade towers to rig them with explosives?
You're getting warm....

LOLOL

You said thermite was used to bring down those buildings?? Thermite doesn't explode.

Oops. :ack-1:

I never made any claims, other than providing all the evidence available as of now.
Military grade nano-thermite charges ....what the fuck do YOU know about whether it explodes or not genius ?

The fuck you never did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You even posted photos from ground level of beams you claimed were cut with thermite to weaken the structure. That you abandon the root element of your dementia reveals even you suspect you're insane.

And nano thermite doesn't need a charge to ignite.

One would think you imbeciles would have learned after all of your formal polls said Hitlery Clinton would win in a “landslide”. :lmao:

Some actual quotes from the divisive asshole, MaObama:
  • “That’s just how white folks will do ya” (racist as hell)
  • “Bitterly clinging to their Bibles and guns” (demeaning)
  • “Republicans can come along, but they have to ride in the back” (relegating conservatives to second-class citizens)

On a clear day, there's no way he could have seen them jumping 4 miles away, even with binoculars
which he didn't have. I've been there many times.....the view from the Empire State Building is just about the same distance as from
his window view...

Last edited:
One would think you imbeciles would have learned after all of your formal polls said Hitlery Clinton would win in a “landslide”. :lmao:

Some actual quotes from the divisive asshole, MaObama:
  • “That’s just how white folks will do ya” (racist as hell)
  • “Bitterly clinging to their Bibles and guns” (demeaning)
  • “Republicans can come along, but they have to ride in the back” (relegating conservatives to second-class citizens)

They're gone, can't you move on?

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one to go, of ya wanna come along, cool it bro.

I have to think you’re just trolling for kicks. I just can’t believe there are actual imbeciles out there who believe the U.S. government leveled our two largest buildings, killed 3,000 Americans, and cost us trillions of dollars, all to “justify” killing Osama Bin Laden when they had that justification for more than a decade already, by that point. :eusa_doh:

I would have to agree with this 99%. 1% total RWI.
I agree with this, but yet you contards believe or support everything Dotard.

Tucker was about to kick his ass as he does to every single so-called leftists, but Dreyfuss shocked the world by saying he supports the freedoms outlined in the US Constitution. Tucker is a phenom. Dreyfuss emailed the night before demanding an interview.
I saw that episode

Dreyfuss is a liberal but not a typical hollywood airhead

Forum List

Back