Donald Trump Meets The Eligibility Requirements For Article 2 Section 1 For President

Trump will make a great candidate....to help ensure Obama gets a 2nd term. The only better candidate would be Caribou Barbie.

I'm curious VA, who would you recommend that the Republicans run that you would consider voting for, for the better of the nation. This isn't a fucking game, the Democrats ran a totally unqualified imbecile for President in the last election and used an entire race of people to get him elected. That and 730,000,000 dollars of special interest money along with racial intimidation. Both Trump and "Caribou Barbie" have done something very important that Obama has never done, they have both worked for a real living. They have had real jobs that they had to balance budgets, hired and fired people.........basically they've lived in the real world.
What did Obama do to qualify him, in your all so critical eyes, to be President? It would seem that pieces of paper and a good speech is all it takes to impress democrats, that's pathetic. I know used car salesmen that have a degree and can talk you into a piece of shit and have you drive away thinking they stole it from you........ if he had a D behind his name, would you vote for him?

John Thune

A self avowed Evangelical Christian? Yea sure......

Mitch Daniels

Interesting choice, busted for pot and has said that his use of it made him understand that going after casual users was a must for the "War On Drugs".........hmmmm.

He has had a variety of real life experience but he probably isn't good looking enough to get the female vote .........:lol:

Newt's personal life basically destroys his chances. He doesn't walk the walk, and like many modern Messiahs, he basically admitted that he's exempt from the rules he espouses.

Really? Newt a messiah? NAH. His personal life got in the way in the 90's...he stepped down...It will dog him courtesy of the Left.

He literally cheated on his wife who was suffering from cancer. ANY person who does this deserves to be dogged-whether they're left, right or center. Period. Not to mention after he got married a 2nd time he had ANOTHER affair. Now he prances around like he's such a great, devote Catholic. I've been Catholic my whole life-and yes I've sinned. But I've never done anything that scumbaggish before.

If he doesn't show his wife(wives) respect-what makes you think he's going to respect the country?

Again this isn't a "he's a righty" thing. It's an "he's an asshole" thing.

Can I hear a John Edwards?

How has his political career worked out?

I doubt it. Newt Gingrich would destroy Obama, one-on-one! Fact.

Newt's personal life basically destroys his chances. He doesn't walk the walk, and like many modern Messiahs, he basically admitted that he's exempt from the rules he espouses.

Really? Newt a messiah? NAH. His personal life got in the way in the 90's...he stepped down...It will dog him courtesy of the Left.

It should dog him courtesy of the right.

This is what we know about the Billionaire who might run for President,

Donald Trump
born June 14, 1946 (Meets the 35 years Minimum age Requirement)

in Queens, New York, NY (Meets the Jus Soli Requirement)

Parents were:

Father: Frederick Christ Trump, born October 11, 1905 in Queens, NY, died June 1999 in Queens, NY

Mother: Mary Ann MacLeod, born May 10, 1912 in SCOTLAND, died August 7, 2000 in Queeens, NY. Arrived in US October 5, 1935. Married January 1936. Naturalized as a US Citizen March 10, 1942.

Both parents were US Citizens at the time of his birth (Meets the Jus Sanguninis Requirement)

Donald Trump is a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN with sole allegiance (due to both his parents being US Citizens) to the United States and thus meets the founders intent to meet Article 2 Section 1 of the constitution for President.

Trump will make a great candidate. He has knowledge of the corporate world and knows how to cut budgets and waste with his knowledge of bankruptcy laws. He is not afraid to speak his mind and is straight forward as Sarah Palin is.

And this was worth posting because?

Because USAR is giving up on Palin.

The good news is that he Loves to Talk. He's going to talk about Obama every chance he gets. Hahahahaha...............
He does not think much of Obama ~
This might be lots of fun :lol:

I Love the Donald ~ Money, Money, Money ~~~~ Money ~~

The more he talks the more evident it becomes how little he knows. Obama would destroy him one on one

On what front? That Obama has never held a PRIVATE SECTOR JOB in his life?

TRUMP has dealt with leaders in the world as to BUSINESS? Commerce? (That Obama is in the throws of destroying)?

Yeah...*YOU* just stay with that non-thinking attitude...

How many bankruptcies would Obama have needed to be as qualified in the private sector as Trump? :lol:

I guess Trump is the new Fred Thompson.

Or the latest new Fred Thompson.

And you'll continue to be an obedient little North Eastern dipshit and pull the lever that has a D marked on it. It doesn't matter what asshole, including the one in Air Force One presently, that your masters tell you to vote for.......... you and other thoughtless drones like you will continue supporting their idiocy.

Maybe you'll get lucky and be forced to vote for that super qualified wife of an ex President, shit she knows what colors the white house walls are........or at least before that skank Michelle painted them purple.

And you'll continue to be an obedient little North Eastern dipshit and pull the lever that has a D marked on it. It doesn't matter what asshole, including the one in Air Force One presently, that your masters tell you to vote for.......... you and other thoughtless drones like you will continue supporting their idiocy.

Maybe you'll get lucky and be forced to vote for that super qualified wife of an ex President, shit she knows what colors the white house walls are........or at least before that skank Michelle painted them purple.

If your avatar was about 200 lbs. heavier I think it would be perfect, Miss Personality.

If your avatar was about 200 lbs. heavier I think it would be perfect, Miss Personality.

Follower.

Until I see a long form birth certificate, I ain't buying it. That hairdo is far too French for him to be a natural born American.

Naturalized as a US Citizen March 10, 1942.

You can't be a naturalized citizen if you were born in Scotland. Naturalized means you were naturally born in America, so is Thumper running for President of Scotland?:lol:

I agree.

TRUMP is an ideal candidate for the GOP.

He represents everything they stand for IN SPADES.

Trump is posturing...he will never run

He would have to disclose his taxes and finances

Excellent point, Trump is a media hound, he loves the spotlight but is hardly a tenable candidate.

"It is one of the chief skills of the philosopher not to occupy himself with questions which do not concern him." Ludwig Wittgenstein

Follower.

Unoriginal fool

Until I see a long form birth certificate, I ain't buying it. That hairdo is far too French for him to be a natural born American.

Naturalized as a US Citizen March 10, 1942.

You can't be a naturalized citizen if you were born in Scotland. Naturalized means you were naturally born in America, so is Thumper running for President of Scotland?:lol:
No naturalized doesn't mean you were naturally born in America. This is the problem with Americans who are uneducated on citizenship. This is how Obama gambled as a ineligible candidate and won the election by knowing Americans are not knowledgeable on the subject and it paid off for him. Shintao, immigrants have to go through a process called naturalization before they become American citizens. During naturalization they must renounce their allegiance to their foreign birth country and swear allegiance to the United States or take the pledge at a immigration facility. That's what Trumps mother did and became a U.S. Citizen on March 10, 1942. Now becoming a natural born citizen is being born to two U.S. citizen parents on U.S. soil like all post grandfather clause presidents. With mother Trump now a official U.S. Citizen and his father already being a natural born U.S. Citizen, that made Donald a Natural Born Citizen at birth and qualified for Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back