"""Donald Trump Latest"""

The conference this morning was awful for Trump. The lady speaking for DT skewered him big time.

Donald, the judge is an American, born in America, is an American voter all his life supposedly like you.

He's La Raza. He should recuse himself.
You are misusing the title, and you know it. For shame. He is not a member of the political group La Raza.

He is affiliated. The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association. Pro illegal. Appointed by Obama. Activist from the bench. The son of a bitch needs to be removed from the case.
that's a lie....the san diego la raza lawyers association IS NOT AFFILIATED with the National Council of la raza.....PLEASE STOP lying about this...

She's not going to, save your fingers.

The conference this morning was awful for Trump. The lady speaking for DT skewered him big time.

Donald, the judge is an American, born in America, is an American voter all his life supposedly like you.

You are misusing the title, and you know it. For shame. He is not a member of the political group La Raza.

He is affiliated. The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association. Pro illegal. Appointed by Obama. Activist from the bench. The son of a bitch needs to be removed from the case.
No, he is not affiliated. The group is a lawyers' organization. Trump is pulling down his campaign as we speak. I doubt he will get to the convention now.

Yo, the truth is the truth, but the Hypocrites will kiss ass, and say he is a Racist!!!
View attachment 77367
Republican Donald Trump says he is concerned he may not receive a fair trial given that he is the presumed Republican nominee for president.

In a lengthy statement issued Tuesday, Trump said he has friends and employees of Mexican and Hispanic descent and that his concerns about the heritage of the judge presiding over the Trump University case are legitimate. He noted that he is fighting to bring jobs back to the United States, but drugs and "illegal immigrants" threaten those efforts.

"Given my unique circumstances as nominee of the Republican Party," the statement read, "I have concerns as to my ability to receive a fair trial."

Trump said in the statement that he does not intend to comment "on this matter any further."

The Latest: Trump says he may not get fair trial as nominee

"GTP"
View attachment 77368

Only Donald knows if he has racism in his heart. You are not Dr Phil so give this mind reading bullshit a rest.

SLAVE owners fucked their SLAVES and had children who then became SLAVES.
Folks on both sides of calling one another racists for a long, long time. Donnie does not get a pass.

td, show us the connection of Curiel with the National Council.

You can't.

Yo, read up on La Raza and La Raza?

"GTP"
Follow The Money?
1200x-1.jpg

Yo, the truth is the truth, but the Hypocrites will kiss ass, and say he is a Racist!!!
View attachment 77367
Republican Donald Trump says he is concerned he may not receive a fair trial given that he is the presumed Republican nominee for president.

In a lengthy statement issued Tuesday, Trump said he has friends and employees of Mexican and Hispanic descent and that his concerns about the heritage of the judge presiding over the Trump University case are legitimate. He noted that he is fighting to bring jobs back to the United States, but drugs and "illegal immigrants" threaten those efforts.

"Given my unique circumstances as nominee of the Republican Party," the statement read, "I have concerns as to my ability to receive a fair trial."

Trump said in the statement that he does not intend to comment "on this matter any further."

The Latest: Trump says he may not get fair trial as nominee

"GTP"
View attachment 77368

Only Donald knows if he has racism in his heart. You are not Dr Phil so give this mind reading bullshit a rest.

SLAVE owners fucked their SLAVES and had children who then became SLAVES.

Yo, no, not Dr. Phil, but Dr. Bill, in psychology, sociology and observation, so take your BS and stick it!!!

"GTP"
I`m studying Blacks and Mexicans right now, trying to find out why they Vote for the Devil Party, so far, the main reason is freebie stuff!
Doctor_consults_with_patient_(4).jpg

Forum List

Back