Donald Trump is trying to get out

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
when donald trump claimed that the elections are crooked it became clear : donald wants to get out of the elections, he knows he got no chance, he got no platform. donald just wants to get out of the elections before he gets burned to dust.

any reason you think thats not true ?

He's just gearing up for one of the biggest loses in campaign history. He's already trying to save face, which is absolutely pathetic. He's such a turd.

when donald trump claimed that the elections are crooked it became clear : donald wants to get out of the elections, he knows he got no chance, he got no platform. donald just wants to get out of the elections before he gets burned to dust.

Wishful thinking on your part.

Yeah, the masses that show up to his rallies, the fact that Hillary can't fill a gym. No one is forcing Trump to say in the race. If he wanted to call it quits, he would. Instead there he is in the trenches, in Louisiana, while Obama golfs, and Hitlery medicates. He is in it to win it.

Yeah that's why he's neck and neck in the polls that aren't over sampling Democrats.

Trump is not that deep.

He's just setting the stage for excuses when he loses

Liberals want Donald to quit SOOOOO BAAAAAD. The prospect of the debates frightens them that much that want the election just handed to the feeble one.
It might be a good idea for Trumpy to get out....

Down 9 in Florida, we have to ask: When is Donald Trump going to try to win this election?

I guess Trump could try to shake up the campaign...
Bring in some different people....

Oh yeah he's done that six or seven times already...

Soros is spending 15 million dollars to get you to believe the polls of those who admit to helping Hillary as much as they can. Seems the more Soros spends, the more people show up to stand in line for hours, just to support Trump. The same ones that will be lining up in Nov. Hillary's gym class might show up too. The Brens (1/2 the Dem. party) will stay home or try to smite Conniving Clinton by voting for her opponent. The millennials will be playing beer pong...

Last edited:
It might be a good idea for Trumpy to get out....

Down 9 in Florida, we have to ask: When is Donald Trump going to try to win this election?

I guess Trump could try to shake up the campaign...
Bring in some different people....

Oh yeah he's done that six or seven times already...

Who the hell are you talking about? Put up links. Campaigns are fluid as they morph into different zones from the primaries to the general. I get that you don't like Trump but for crying out loud put up data with links.

Thinking that said Trump defects increases the chance of a new republican whether he is conservative, or if he has a Lutheran meat itself that said Jeb Bush, but I think Jeb has better chances in the election in 2020 if he becomes the Republican elected but than it is 2016 and now Clinton gets it pushed against the biggest threat to her win is John Kasich and Kasich wants to enter America to communism, I had time to read in USMB. But I do not want to Kasich.

I do not want Carson either. Rubio know I'm not the best but did not appreciate his vast illegal immigrants like that over 1.5 million people to America since it is needless to say that Cruz and Ryan two conservative but they are my personal favorites if it gets to the Trump jumps of choice I want to, he is not the favorite to win once in the campaign. This I do when he feels he does not want to lose that he drop out of the campaign the year 2016.

As to crooked elections? Give me a break that they aren't crooked. This my favorite Democrat gerrymandered district. Illinois 4th.

:lol:

illinois-4th-district-map-gerrymandering.jpg

Forum List

Back