Donald Trump is the least racist person there is...

Trump is a classic example of the "White folks greed runs a world in need" that Obama wrote about

I don't like you RW but that's not what I making this about...

Do you believe Trump is a racist, not a liitle racist or a lot racist, "just is he racist?"

As it is now this thread is waiting for as I said Shaman, TM, marc and Rtard to come in and do just that, make it a race baiting thread, so I wana know before they get here, do you RW think Trump is a racist?

Trump's prior actions - refusing to rent to blacks, for example, and violating the terms of his settlement related to those actions - lead one to think that he probably is.

Do you believe Trump is a racist, not a liitle racist or a lot racist, "just is he racist?"

As it is now this thread is waiting for as I said Shaman, TM, marc and Rtard to come in and do just that, make it a race baiting thread, so I wana know before they get here, do you RW think Trump is a racist?

Trump's prior actions - refusing to rent to blacks, for example, and violating the terms of his settlement related to those actions - lead one to think that he probably is.

Yes yes of course LOL

I'm glad he didn't say "the whites", I would be so upset

Looka kids, I'm no Trump fan... but could you offer something... ANYTHING that demonstrates the man is a racist...????

This race baiting shit is getting quite tiresome. You need new schtick.

I guess I'm not understanding the point of the thread... Most people know Trump is a moron, but most probably don't think he's a racist. Yet RW seems to want to debate that Trump is a racist?

So basically, a moron leads in the polls among "the base" of GOP voters. Awesome!:clap2:

I guess I'm not understanding the point of the thread... Most people know Trump is a moron, but most probably don't think he's a racist. Yet RW seems to want to debate that Trump is a racist?

So basically, a moron leads in the polls among "the base" of GOP voters. Awesome!:clap2:

And an incompetent Marxist is the defacto leader of the Dems...

:lol:

...........who has proven he can keep the Pubs out of the WH...:lol:

He lead in polls when like 2 other no names had said they were running... or are you really THAT fucking dumb that you needed me to tell you that.

Do you not understand the difference between name recognition and people not even knowing who the other people are and also knowing that others in that poll were not even running?

Chances are you will be voting for Bush III this next year anyways.

Last edited:
Is Donald Trump really 'the least racist person there is'? - The Week

Trump defended himself Monday on Fox & Friends, arguing, "I am the least racist person there is." His supporting evidence? Apprentice contestant Randal Pinkett, who is black, won Trump's reality TV show six years ago. "And Randal's been outstanding in every way. So I am the least racist person."

Hey.......I'm not racist......some of my best friends are black

as seth meyers said, trump "thinks he has a great relationship with 'the blacks'. but unless the blacks are a white family, i don't think so".

Donald Trump refused to rent to blacks?

Hmm, he did the Hyatt then Trump Plaza, then some other stuff....what the fuck are you talking about?

Donald Trump refused to rent to blacks?

Hmm, he did the Hyatt then Trump Plaza, then some other stuff....what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about the lawsuit he settled - then violated the terms of the settlement - in which he violated the fair housing act by refusing to rent to minorities.

what the fuck are you talking about, Frank?

I believe everyone is a little racist...it is human nature

I look at Trump as someone who was raised in a different era and was isolated from different types of people. He is obviously very class conscious and hasn't caught up with thye 21st century multiracial/multicultural society.

Forum List

Back