Donald Trump is soooo bad......

White people built a city.

dtwdt_phototour105.jpg

Then the dems and the blacks took over.

2016-02-02-1454378744-9365381-MumbaiSlum.png
Trust me, any fuckin building anywhere in this country, especially the Tweet empire....all built off the backs of immigrants!!

and bet trump screwed many of them Trump is like crime ,,,he doesn't pay ,,he sues

dtwdt_phototour105.jpg

Trust me, any fuckin building anywhere in this country, especially the Tweet empire....all built off the backs of immigrants!!
You must mean illegal criminals.
Bottom line is this.....white men may hold the contract, but its immigrants and minorities that do all the hard work and you simps know it.

Donald is sooo bad, Satan prays every night for God to create a new hell to place him in.

Obama wants the Palestinians to rid their country of the Jews. That makes Obama the new Hitler.
People now refer to Hitler as another Donald Trump
I just hope to GOD history repeats itself....everytime white people get pissed off, their elected leaders shit and piss all over their ass.....gonna love the new Orange!!
I am SO with you

You two get a room please.
Billy What do you think of those coal miners who voted for trump who have black lung disease and gonna lose their obamacare?

They don't need Obamacare.

"The Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation, or Federal Black Lung Program, administers claims filed under the Black Lung Benefits Act. The Act provides compensation to coal miners who are totally disabled by pneumoconiosis arising out of coal mine employment, and to survivors of coal miners whose deaths are attributable to the disease. The Act also provides eligible miners with medical coverage for the treatment of lung diseases related to pneumoconiosis."

U.S. Department of Labor - Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) - Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation (DCMWC) - About DCMWC

Obama wants the Palestinians to rid their country of the Jews. That makes Obama the new Hitler.
People now refer to Hitler as another Donald Trump
I just hope to GOD history repeats itself....everytime white people get pissed off, their elected leaders shit and piss all over their ass.....gonna love the new Orange!!
I am SO with you

You two get a room please.
Billy What do you think of those coal miners who voted for trump who have black lung disease and gonna lose their obamacare?

They don't need Obamacare.

"The Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation, or Federal Black Lung Program, administers claims filed under the Black Lung Benefits Act. The Act provides compensation to coal miners who are totally disabled by pneumoconiosis arising out of coal mine employment, and to survivors of coal miners whose deaths are attributable to the disease. The Act also provides eligible miners with medical coverage for the treatment of lung diseases related to pneumoconiosis."

U.S. Department of Labor - Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) - Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation (DCMWC) - About DCMWC
Good,, I feel bad for those poor suckers

dtwdt_phototour105.jpg

You must mean illegal criminals.
Bottom line is this.....white men may hold the contract, but its immigrants and minorities that do all the hard work and you simps know it.
What I know is that your fleas are taking over what little brain you have after the syphilis.

Donald is sooo bad, Satan prays every night for God to create a new hell to place him in.

Hey wait a minute Cause I want someone to rid America of all republicans does that make me another hitler or a saviour?

It must make you Hitler since he tried to eliminate all the Jews and the Saviour wants to save the sinners.

Forum List

Back