Donald Trump is NOT related to Adolph Hitler

While the connections may seem obvious, there is no direct evidence that Trump is related to Hitler. Even though Trump may show similar tendencies and facial expressions, it does not mean that Trump and Hitler share a common lineage

Is Donald Trump Related to Adolf Hitler?

But since Trump has refused to release family records dating to 1900 era German ancestors, it is difficult to rule it out completely

There is a more logical explanation for his rhetoric, to be sure:

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

I thought some of Trumps speeches looked familiar..

Strike "jew" insert Muslim/Mexican

Indeed.

Read the lib posts on this site and you can do the same with "rich" or "whites" or "southern whites" and get the same "result".

While the connections may seem obvious, there is no direct evidence that Trump is related to Hitler. Even though Trump may show similar tendencies and facial expressions, it does not mean that Trump and Hitler share a common lineage

But since Trump has refused to release family records dating to 1900 era German ancestors, it is difficult to rule it out completely

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

Indeed.

Read the lib posts on this site and you can do the same with "rich" or "whites" or "southern whites" and get the same "result".

Where has anyone posted that we need to keep rich people out of the country?

I think you are making shit up

fascist.jpg
[/QUOTE]

obama did it first
mussolini-obama.jpg

A whole thread that is a Godwin Fail? Sad, RW.

Also, as we have discussed regarding your repeatedly gloating over permanently marginalizing and effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of your fellow citizens, which is far worse than any policy Trump has proposed, you are the ugly one, not him.

Ugly as a person.

I never said Trump was Hitler

Just clarifying that there is no proof he is related to Hitler

Anyone seen his birth certificate?

A whole thread that is a Godwin Fail? Sad, RW.

Also, as we have discussed regarding your repeatedly gloating over permanently marginalizing and effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of your fellow citizens, which is far worse than any policy Trump has proposed, you are the ugly one, not him.

Ugly as a person.

I never said Trump was Hitler

Just clarifying that there is no proof he is related to Hitler

Anyone seen his birth certificate?

It says he was born in Jamaica Hospital. I knew he was not born in the US

Indeed.

Where has anyone posted that we need to keep rich people out of the country?

I think you are making shit up

Plenty of posts discussing how they are plotting together or working together to harm the nation as a whole.

Scapegoating in it's finest tradition.

I think you are being purposefully obtuse. Like always.

I am pretty sure that Trump is not related to Hitler.

After searching the interweb and consulting with ancestry.com, I could find no direct link between Trump and Hitler,

Unless, somehow, Trump was adopted from Argentina. Might need to check that birth certificate. Now Trump was born in June 1946 exactly nine months after Hitler arrived in Argentina. Could be a coincidence....but I can't be sure

After searching the interweb and consulting with ancestry.com, I could find no direct link between Trump and Hitler,

Unless, somehow, Trump was adopted from Argentina. Might need to check that birth certificate

YOu're really carrying this joke a long ways, there RW.

Unless, somehow, Trump was adopted from Argentina. Might need to check that birth certificate

YOu're really carrying this joke a long ways, there RW.

There are just too many unanswered questions from Trump

Why won't he release his records?

Thanks Herr Goebbles.

Up to your usual standards I see.

Trump said his father was born in Germany. The truth is his father was born in New York but why aren’t republicans calling him Adolph? If Elizabeth warren is Pocahontas isn’t he Adolph trump?

look-a-dat...trump, hitler and tokyo rose all in the same post

look-a-dat...trump, hitler and tokyo rose all in the same post
Trump said his dad was born in Germany. Maybe trump is telling the truth. Maybe his father is hitlers kid. What year was trumps dad born?

Look at when Adolph was born and when trumps dad was born. Trump could totally be Adolph’s grandkid.

I hope he is related to hitler, and you libstains are the new jews. Pull you out of the oven and stick a fork in you!

Trump said his father was born in Germany. The truth is his father was born in New York but why aren’t republicans calling him Adolph? If Elizabeth warren is Pocahontas isn’t he Adolph trump?

There's no reason to, that's why. It would be as incongruous as calling Hillary "Madam President". It just wouldn't fit.

I don't know...Does anyone see a resemblance here?

donald-trumps-classmates-share-their-memories-about-his-lord-of-the-flies-days-in-military-school.jpg

hitler-as-a-baby.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Trump is reminiscent of another brash New Yorker who shook the foundations of the Republican party establishment.

In some ways, yes. The difference is, (a) TR took stock of the criticism of his egomania and adjusted himself to start listening to people, and (b) when he arrived at the Republican convention in 1912 carrying most of the primary delegates the Party demurred, opting to go with the corporate establishment guy from Ohio because they didn't want TR's Progressive direction.

They came to a fork in the road and they took it. It looks like they made the wrong choice both times. In 1912 it sent Woodrow Wilson to the White House with just 41% of the popular vote; in 2016 it gave us Rump.

Forum List

Back