Donald Trump is in a funk: Bitter, hoarse and pondering, ‘If I lose. . .’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Telling the rubes , the curtain is coming down

FLETCHER, N.C. — As he took the stage here in this mountain town Friday afternoon, Donald Trump was as subdued as the modest crowd that turned out to see him. He complained about the usual things — the dishonest media, his “corrupt” rival Hillary Clinton — but his voice was hoarse and his heart didn’t seem in it.

He also promised to do all that he could to win, but he explained why he might lose.

So, if I lose,” Trump continued as the crowd remained unusually quiet, “if I lose, I will consider this —”

Trump didn’t finish his sentence, but he didn’t really need to. After weeks of controversy and declining poll numbers, Trump and his campaign have settled into a dark funk. Even as he vows to prevail in the race, the GOP nominee’s mood has soured with less than three weeks to go until Election Day.

Donald Trump is in a funk: Bitter, hoarse and pondering, ‘If I lose. . .’

Sounded good yesterday and is stepping up his campaigning, as many as he can squeeze in a day. Too bad you have a little turd for a brain and have to lie to feel superior.

• Banned
Sounded good yesterday and is stepping up his campaigning, as many as he can squeeze in a day. Too bad you have a little turd for a brain and have to lie to feel superior.
interesting that he is pondering out load to his rubes about his loss

New Topics

Forum List

Back