Donald Trump is expanding his Muslim ban, not rolling it back!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
What made him STRONG in the hearts and minds of millions of Americans is STILL intact and he's expanded it!

WAPO ^ | July 24, 2016 | Jenna Johnson

Donald Trump made clear this weekend that he has not rolled back his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the United States, despite top allies insisting that he had.

In accepting the Republican nomination on Thursday night, Trump said the country "must immediately suspend immigration from any nation that has been compromised by terrorism until such time it's proven that vetting mechanisms have been put in place." Trump made no mention of Muslims in the speech, leading many to conclude that Trump had formally changed his position — just as a number of his top allies, including his running mate, said he had.

During an interview this weekend with NBC's "Meet the Press," host Chuck Todd asked Trump whether his comment should be interpreted as a "slight rollback."

396376.jpg

He better stay on point... That's where half his base comes from. The few Americans that haven't sold out...

There some history in one of the old town newspapers back in the fifties where the Muslims immigrants were smashing in children's skulls in back allies my husband came across while helping to organize stuff at the historical museum. He can't recall the town but it would be a good article to find at this point as legislators consider what they are going to do. That was about the same time the ban on Islam came in back then too.

Denmark set a good example of how to become less appealing for migrants by:

1. Making them pass a test of 40 questions in Dutch history and in the good Dutch language (the majority of Dutch people could only answer 32 of 40 questions!);

2. By making them have only one wife (some of them wanted as many as ten!);

3. By putting pork into all the meat products.

Not a bad idea, ha?

Last edited:
Denmark set a good example how to become less appealing for migrants by:

1. Making them pass a test of 40 questions in Dutch history and in the good Dutch language (the majority of Dutch people could only answer 32 of 40 questions!);

2. By making them have only one wife (some of them wanted as many as ten!);

3. By putting pork into all the meat products.

Not a bad idea, ha?
That may work for a some but truth is radicals can eat pork too. There does need to be some stricter guide lines on immigration all the way around Bush's amnesty has been an ongoing disaster. I'd like to see someone investigate the grants that have been going down since Obama's crew got in. I looked through several hundred of them and double checked the foriegn companies I did not recognize and found some to be obvious fakes. No such address or location was available. One group was of known gang criminals from abroad that had set up shop here in the states with not only visas but very large grants too.

I thought he was trying fight Islamic terrorism? Why is he supplying it with effective recruitment tools? Even he should know by now that this kind of rhetoric is a least counter-productive if not downright dangerous. It's like that time Bush invited Al Qaeda to "bring it on".

I thought he was trying fight Islamic terrorism? Why is he supplying it with effective recruitment tools? Even he should know by now that this kind of rhetoric is a least counter-productive if not downright dangerous. It's like that time Bush invited Al Qaeda to "bring it on".
Its the old Babylon trick. Clinton just took it a step further and profiteered on it and some of the thug companies went into South America to build their little kingdoms bigger leaving destruction in their path. Many of the governors and presidents or government officials in South America are also corrupt and took payoffs along the way.

Now there are tons of dislocated people as so many of the South American governments were already corrupt. Plus you also have the drug cartels (check out what went on in Clinton's Mena, Arkansas. Also look into which company receives the greatest amount of farm grant money in Arkansas. There is a connection there but did not finish putting it together). Everyone getting their shot at the people who just wanted live a decent life and raise their children. Privately owned prisons were also built to accomadate the influx of new criminals that would be coming in from the Babylon effect.

The Clinton and DNC email scandals is a good start on cleaning a part of the corruption up.

Forum List

Back