Donald Trump is a fraud and here is the proof.

Like flies attracted to sh.t--Donald Trump received his FIRST BIG endorsement. Most notably the KKK, Neo-Nazi's, White Supremist's etc. etc.
Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

"The Donald" already has made an impact on the Mexican economy too! The number 1 top selling PINATA in Mexico is none other than:

enhanced-23190-1434753409-4.jpg

Only this one is full of candy--not B.S.

Last edited:
It is easy to prove trump is a fraud with some documentation. It is not as easy with Obama because the thing that shows he is a fraud doesn't exist in this country. Try looking in Kenya.

Oreo is asking a valid question and you are all ignoring it.

If Romney lost Hispanic votes due to saying illegals should self-deport how is Trump winning those Hispanic votes by saying boot all illegals?

I don't trust Trump. He's what, 70? A tiger does not change its stripes. He is not a conservative, period. I do find his non-pc approach refreshing (pc is bullshit and needs to go away), but he comes off as bullyish (ala Christie), non-presidential, and I do not think he'd make for a good president. I still don't believe he actually wants to be president no matter how much he's blathering that he does.

Romney did not lose because of the Hispanic vote.
Too many Repubs stayed home.

i didn't say that's why he lost the election, I said he lost Hispanic votes.

I'm going to vote for trump because even if he loses it will clean out the rest of the losers.

So then you're casting a default vote for Hillary Clinton--because that is exactly what Donald Trump wants you to do.

Every Republican candidate since Reagan--knows that they have to capture at least 35.4% of the Latino vote to win the White House. Donald Trump is currently standing at a NEGATIVE 51% with this group. You just read an article in the opt's page where he admits this. He lashed out at Republicans for being too mean spirited toward illegals in this country as the reason for the loss in 2012.

You've been roped & doped.

Forum List

Back