Donald Trump invites Rodrigo Duterte to Washington

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: The Guardian

US president Donald Trump has invited Philippines leader Rodrigo Duterte to the White House during a phone call that also addressed concerns over North Korea, the White House said in a statement.

The White House gave no details of when the leaders would meet in Washington to discuss their alliance, but said Trump looked forward to visiting the Philippines in November as part of two summits with other Asian nations.

A readout of the call on Saturday said the discussion between the two was “very friendly” and the US-Philippines alliance was “now heading in a very positive direction”.

The pair talked about “the concerns of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) regarding regional security, including the threat posed by North Korea”.

Read more: Donald Trump invites Rodrigo Duterte to Washington

This asshole just invited a mass murderer and war criminal to the white house.

US president Donald Trump has invited Philippines leader Rodrigo Duterte to the White House during a phone call that also addressed concerns over North Korea, the White House said in a statement.

The White House gave no details of when the leaders would meet in Washington to discuss their alliance, but said Trump looked forward to visiting the Philippines in November as part of two summits with other Asian nations.

A readout of the call on Saturday said the discussion between the two was “very friendly” and the US-Philippines alliance was “now heading in a very positive direction”.

The pair talked about “the concerns of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) regarding regional security, including the threat posed by North Korea”.

The Philippines is still an ally.

Rodrigo Duterte is doing a service to the Philippines this by having filthy wastes of human skin called drug dealers executed on the spot where they stand.

How is that being a mass murderer and a war criminal? Or do you support drug dealers Matthew, are they supporting um spending on science and infrastructure or something? :rolleyes-41:

How could he be a war criminal. Is the Phillipines at war with some country.

If this was the 1930's Trump would invite Hitler. He loves strong leaders.

For you, loser.

147.jpg

definitely an easily identifiable trend here....

Trump loves autocrats/dictators like this Duerte mass murderer (at least 7000), Putin (exact number of murders unknown), and is even calling Kim in NK a 'smart cookie'

if Escobar was still alive he'd be at Mara Lago right now eating a Trump steak

this Drump clown is dangerous as hell, let alone amoral and a pathological liar

What war crimes?

Please provide a detail description of the war crimes you are claiming and then call the Hague to see if you are correct.

Killing drug dealers is not consider a war crime and remember we are Allies with the Philippines, but I am sure you would prefer North Korea instead.

Note:

I find both the President of the United States of America and the Philippines to be both mental midget fucktards but neither have committed war crimes as of yet!

btw Duarte is now saying he's too busy to chat with Drump

also said he's more aligned with China now lol

I swear, that moron Drump can't win for losing - see his non-existent legislative accomplishments for proof

btw Duarte is now saying he's too busy to chat with Drump

also said he's more aligned with China now lol

I swear, that moron Drump can't win for losing - see his non-existent legislative accomplishments for proof
I'm glad he's not coming here. Man's an asshole. But those pointing out that the Phillipines is still an ally and could also be a critical vantage point in the Pacific during war are also right.
Apparently, the State Department did not know Trump was going to invite Duterte here; caused some consternation. Apparently Trump didn't know he needs to ask Mommy before asking people to a sleep over.
Trump did not clear Duterte invitation with State Department: report

For you, loser.

147.jpg
I didn't call Trump Hitler. I said he'd invite him.
Lots of Americans on the Right admired him.

You're think of FDR and his admiration of Mussolini dipshit:

FDR Praised Mussolini And Loved Fascism

You're also thinking of Kennedy and Hitler faggot:

JFK's diary reveals fascination with Hitler, compared to 'legend'

For you, loser.

147.jpg

Reading the Daily Caller, no wonder you're stupid.

For you, loser.

147.jpg

Reading the Daily Caller, no wonder you're stupid.

Hey you stupid little faggot are you asserting those aren't genuine quotes from FDR? How about the daily kos is that leftist enough for you?

FDR’s Endorsement of Benito Mussolini Is Stunningly Tone Deaf and Troubling

Now go kill yourself you fascist fuck.

Forum List

Back