Donald Trump heavily criticised for possibly not wanting to accept election results

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump heavily criticised for possibly not wanting to accept election results - Read more

Donald Trump's stunning refusal to say whether he will accept the outcome of the election has created chasms in an already fractured Republican Party — drawing criticism from congressmen, including prior presidential candidates.

"I didn't like the outcome of the 2008 election," Arizona Sen. John McCain, the Republican nominee that year, said in a statement Thursday. "But I had a duty to concede, and I did so without reluctance. A concession isn't just an exercise in graciousness. It is an act of respect for the will of the American people, a respect that is every American leader's first responsibility."

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.

Fraudulent, manipulated election results. I won't accept them. bambam was never my president. hilly will never be my president and democrats will never be my fellow countrymen.

Donald Trump heavily criticised for possibly not wanting to accept election results - Read more

Donald Trump's stunning refusal to say whether he will accept the outcome of the election has created chasms in an already fractured Republican Party — drawing criticism from congressmen, including prior presidential candidates.

"I didn't like the outcome of the 2008 election," Arizona Sen. John McCain, the Republican nominee that year, said in a statement Thursday. "But I had a duty to concede, and I did so without reluctance. A concession isn't just an exercise in graciousness. It is an act of respect for the will of the American people, a respect that is every American leader's first responsibility."

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.
I guess Graham has not yet seen the video of hillarys campaign time talking about shipping the illegals around to vote in various towns.

It's a tempest in a tea pot created by the dishonest, leftist MSM and Fox!
Their goal before the debate started was to find something to make Trump look bad and to give Hillary her lifelong free pass.
So they jumped all over his meaningless opinion on the election. It was as much a "get lost to your stupid question" as it was a joke.
But oh what a frenzy it created as all six networks went crazy after the debate with that, as though none of the issues discussed were of any value, just that. I could not be more embarrassed for the zeroes in power and influence in this country. It's like a 4 year old covering his eyes thinking that no one can see him any longer.

The rubes have become EVERYTHING they claimed to hate. Now they are mimicking Hillary with their whining about a "vast right left wing conspiracy".

Trump stole that from his bestest friends, the Clintons.

Forum List

Back