Donald Trump has made the government more moral....and may be our best President...

You don't have to take the tax relief, you can pay all your money to the government.

My question is, why would you force gays, minorities, and women to do so, as well?

I really don't like to divide people like that, we are talking income, and its a bad tax cut for the working poor and median income, and lower -middle middle class. I am so proud that no Dems are voting for it, its a bill for big business. You just don't understand how they are cutting Hud, Medicaid, Medicare, Meals on wheels, Chip which they have refused to fund again. I have no more respect for the Cons, they have sold out to the wealth and wall street.
Explain to the lesser beings why it's bad for a struggling black family to save 1/4 of their income over the next 10 years. Go.

Everyone should try to save, but most are not able, and just because they might get a few bucks more in their paycheck, it will be eaten by inflation. We also know there will be an end to it, its a giant pay cut for the wealthy and corps.

1/4 of their income, if they can that is good. Out of every 100, put 25 away. How much does this struggling black family make?
In Cali, $75,000 for a family of 4 or more. At least you admit Dems don't want to give them a pay raise.

No I'd never admit that. The Dems believe the wealthy do not need a tax cut and believe in a social net. They know the jobs are not coming back and the corps are not going to hire lots of new people or give raises.
The only people whose taxes rise are those who make over $500,000. Oh and they have to be single and living in NY. No kids.

Dems da rich.

You don't have to take the tax relief, you can pay all your money to the government.

My question is, why would you force gays, minorities, and women to do so, as well?

I really don't like to divide people like that, we are talking income, and its a bad tax cut for the working poor and median income, and lower -middle middle class. I am so proud that no Dems are voting for it, its a bill for big business. You just don't understand how they are cutting Hud, Medicaid, Medicare, Meals on wheels, Chip which they have refused to fund again. I have no more respect for the Cons, they have sold out to the wealth and wall street.
Explain to the lesser beings why it's bad for a struggling black family to save 1/4 of their income over the next 10 years. Go.

Everyone should try to save, but most are not able, and just because they might get a few bucks more in their paycheck, it will be eaten by inflation. We also know there will be an end to it, its a giant pay cut for the wealthy and corps.

1/4 of their income, if they can that is good. Out of every 100, put 25 away. How much does this struggling black family make?

What causes inflation and which entity is behind it? I would say that you haven't nary a clue as to why the federal reseve note has lost 97 percent of it's purchasing power since 1913.

Many things, one is going to be repeal of net neutrality. I'm sure you are going to say the Fed Reserve being the big anti gov person you are.

OMG..............(face palm)....how you could believe that net neutrality (for or against) could EVER shape the fiat monetary policies of the Fed bank is bad enough....but the fact that you don't even know that the Federal Reserve central bank is a private corporation is just mind numbing to me. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you had a little knowledge but the sad fact is that you just showed me that you are utterly clueless.

Forum List

Back