Donald Trump has a massive Catholic problem

they'd hate his fake tan. Catholics hate stuff like that. no joke.

It took me years to accept people like that.

And a massive Mormon problem. Trump should be having a problem with anyone to which character and integrity matters.

Trump supposedly has a massive Catholic problem, a massive Hispanic problem, a massive black problem, a massive woman problem and on and on and on but yet remains close in polls and even virtually tied in some. Dems have a massive Hillary problem

while i think all people of faith should take issue with trump, this seems more likely to be related to his issues with hispanic voters than a wholly separate divide.

And a massive Mormon problem. Trump should be having a problem with anyone to which character and integrity matters.
Not exactly. It is HILLARY who has the character and integrity problem. She doesn't have any.

while i think all people of faith should take issue with trump, this seems more likely to be related to his issues with hispanic voters than a wholly separate divide.
WHAT issue with Hispanic voters ? I'm a Hispanic voter. I don't see any issue to take with Trump.

Trump supposedly has a massive Catholic problem, a massive Hispanic problem, a massive black problem, a massive woman problem and on and on and on but yet remains close in polls and even virtually tied in some. Dems have a massive Hillary problem

I know you want to believe that but it's simply not true.

I know you want to believe the electoral college doesn't exist or it's unconstitutional but you're wrong about that.

Right now, today, the 538 Nate Silver site has Hillary with a 80.9% probability of winning. tump has a 19.1 probability of winning.

This site bases their projections on nation wide polls and they update their site daily.

They actually follow the constitution and go by electoral votes per state. So today, based on current polls the breakdown in electoral votes are as follows. Remember. A candidate needs to get to 270 electoral votes to win.

Hillary Clinton 339.8
donald trump 197.8

Keep in mind this is the same organization who was one of the most correct in predicting the 2012 election.

2016 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

I know you have mastered ignoring facts and lying to yourself to the point you've taken it to an art form. I'm not here to change you or your delusions. It's your life and you seem to be ok with it. However when reality smacks you right in the face in November, again, you might want to rethink your whole denial thing you have going and finally acknowledge reality.

looks like its all over for little donny , cannot win alone with uneducated bible thumpers in flyover jesusland

But Trump trails among Catholics by a huge margin. A new poll from the Public Religion Research Institute released this week shows him down 23 points, 55-32.

Trumps only Catholic problem is that there will be too many crowding the polls demanding to vote for the Trumpster first
come on. you can have an intelligent discussion if you want to, or you can keep posting crap like that. your choice.

--uneducated bible thumpers-- Those blue collar workers you want to win over won't feel insulted by this.

looks like its all over for little donny , cannot win alone with uneducated bible thumpers in flyover jesusland

But Trump trails among Catholics by a huge margin. A new poll from the Public Religion Research Institute released this week shows him down 23 points, 55-32.

Trumps only Catholic problem is that there will be too many crowding the polls demanding to vote for the Trumpster first
come on. you can have an intelligent discussion if you want to, or you can keep posting crap like that. your choice.
You could also use proper grammar, if you had an education that is.

Next.

Forum List

Back