Donald Trump -- GTFO & STFU

sorry to inform you all, but Goproud is not a "conservative" group. Yeah they spout off some conservative ideals every now and then.

take a look into their TRUE agenda.

Who cares?

Really why should we care who they back or what they stand for? They are backing Trump, and Trump aint pres material. No CEO that has no political no how can be Pres.

Congress does not work for him and he is used to passing out orders. If someone fucks up, or doesn't follow orders, they get fired. When a Congressman fucks up or doesn't follow orders from the opposing party, he's cheered, even if it means ruin.

Someone tell Stephanie there is no application process to join the GOP. You want in, we'll take you. Big tent, and all that.

After all, we let her in, didn't we? Though that may have been a mistake.....

sorry to inform you all, but Goproud is not a "conservative" group. Yeah they spout off some conservative ideals every now and then.

Who cares?

Really why should we care who they back or what they stand for? They are backing Trump, and Trump aint pres material. No CEO that has no political no how can be Pres.

Congress does not work for him and he is used to passing out orders. If someone fucks up, or doesn't follow orders, they get fired. When a Congressman fucks up or doesn't follow orders from the opposing party, he's cheered, even if it means ruin.

Someone tell Stephanie there is no application process to join the GOP. You want in, we'll take you. Big tent, and all that.

Considering the GOP is just to the right of center, yes, it's a very big tent, that lets in everyone.

I even saw a black gay guy one time with his asian boy freind. :lol:

Who cares?

I'm so glad you found it in that sweet heart of yours "to let me in"
:lol:

Last edited:
He doesn't have a snow balls chance in Hell but he will make it fun and his interviews should be a hoot. It is not his fault that his dad had money any more than I can take credit for being white and born in America. It will be a hard dance with him in the room.

O man, I despise the odious toad.

"The United States has become a whipping post for the rest of the world... a laughing stock." was just one of his little bon mots.

Fuck you. Having a POTUS who is a moral vacuum tube of a schlub with a little old man comb-over would hardly enhance our standing.

"I think he's (Ron Paul) a good guy but he has just zero chance of being elected."

Fuck you, you raging meglomaniac. The GOP faithful will choose who is on the ticket. And if my only two choices were either you or Paul, I'd emigrate to Canada.

As for the GLBT Republicans in GOProud who invited Trump: love ya guys, but Jesus H. Christ!

Trump steals CPAC show–just as GOP gay rights group had hoped - Yahoo! News

soo, palin and trump are of your dance card, got it....:lol:

He doesn't have a snow balls chance in Hell but he will make it fun and his interviews should be a hoot. It is not his fault that his dad had money any more than I can take credit for being white and born in America. It will be a hard dance with him in the room.

Yes, it is his fault, signelect, because he does not say "boy howdy, was I ever lucky"; instead, he says "I am a self-made man", and that is complete bullshit.

I remember when Dump Truck was flirting with running for the Reform Party nomination against Pat Buchanan in 2000. He wanted to tax the rich, he loved Big Tobacco being sued and wanted Big Alcohol sued also, he wanted Oprah as his VP, he said he was very "Liberal" on health care, and he strongly supported "The Torch" Senator Robert Torricelli.

How much do you want to bet that he is suddenly anti all those points now?

Last edited:
Obama has no competition for 2012, unless GOD create a miracle. LMAO

Coming from the same group that sore the GOP was gone for generations.Predictions are sooo funny.

Forum List

Back