Donald Trump GOP Debate: Gingrich vs. Santorum

trump-standards.gif

Wow, that should be great. Will you watch?

I think the most interesting debate so far has been Cain and Newt doing that one on one debate.

It was much more interesting than that clusterfuck with 8 of them debating trying to get in a good jab while sucking up to liberals who had nothing but contempt for them.

The point of that debate was to hand off Cain's mindless followers to Newt... Now Newt has a bunch of mindless followers that have the "forgive him" candidate, lol.

The lemmings went from possibly the stupidest candidate to ever run for President to the candidate you have to get past how much they flip flopped, lied and pushed Big Government liberal policies.

Don't be an idiot. News Max has serious Connections. As the Date Approaches and the Candidates see how much coverage it will get, more will agree to it.

I bet you Romney will even end up being there even though he says no right now.

I bet Newt wishes he could take back his Yes. He looks like a fool here.

I wouldn't be surprised if people watch because so few are going to be there. More buzz about it. More may hop on yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if people watch because so few are going to be there. More buzz about it. More may hop on yet.

i don't think so. reince previs said that he's "suggested" that newt and santorum decline, too, b/c the donald is still talking about his own independent run.

i'm thinking newt may bail...

i don't think so. reince previs said that he's "suggested" that newt and santorum decline, too, b/c the donald is still talking about his own independent run.

You lie... I hope you lie... PLEASE tell me you are lying!!!

Trump cannot possibly be thinking of claiming he is going to run again. He never belonged there anyway.

You lie... I hope you lie... PLEASE tell me you are lying!!!

Trump cannot possibly be thinking of claiming he is going to run again. He never belonged there anyway.

i'm just relaying what i heard reince previs say on the news. is he accurate in what he's saying? who knows?

I think the most interesting debate so far has been Cain and Newt doing that one on one debate.

It was much more interesting than that clusterfuck with 8 of them debating trying to get in a good jab while sucking up to liberals who had nothing but contempt for them.

The point of that debate was to hand off Cain's mindless followers to Newt... Now Newt has a bunch of mindless followers that have the "forgive him" candidate, lol.

The lemmings went from possibly the stupidest candidate to ever run for President to the candidate you have to get past how much they flip flopped, lied and pushed Big Government liberal policies.

Avory- attacking Newt doesn't make Ron Paul less crazy.

I think I'm just going to start putting Paulbots on ignore, because it's a waste of time talking to them.

Forum List

Back