Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

What are you, some kind of a scrooge? Even the President doesn't work 24/7. But when Trump works, he gets shit done.

Donald Trump said he wouldn't have time to play golf as president ...

Trump broke 80 promises in 100 days – ThinkProgress

Barack Obama:

"Being President is harder than I thought it would be"

Donald Trump:

"Change of plans. Being President is easier than I though it would be."

Wrong.

"“I love my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life,” Trump said. “I thought it would be easier. I thought it was more of a . . . I’m a details-oriented person. I think you’d say that, but I do miss my old life. I like to work so that’s not a problem but this is actually more work.”

It wasn’t the first time that Trump copped to the job being trickier than he anticipated. In November, NBC News reported that Trump had told former House speaker Newt Gingrich that “This is really a bigger job than I thought.” (Gingrich’s response? “. . .good. He should think that.”) Then there are individual issues. “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated,” he said at one point. At another, he revealed that it took a conversation with the president of China to realize that the situation on the Korean peninsula was “not so easy.”"

Trump now says being president harder than he expected

What are you, some kind of a scrooge? Even the President doesn't work 24/7. But when Trump works, he gets shit done.

Barack Obama:

Donald Trump:

Instead of your fantasy world here is a real quote from Trump.

This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Trump zealots cannot even keep up with their fucking saviour.

Nobody knew the Democrats could make such a clusterfuck out of health care. Not even Nancy Pelosi who urged us to pass Obamacare just so we could "see what's in it."

Nobody knew the Democrats could make such a clusterfuck out of health care. Not even Nancy Pelosi who urged us to pass Obamacare just so we could "see what's in it."

You were not bitching when the Repubs had to pass the tax bill to find out what was in it, you fucking hypocrite

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Barack Obama:

Donald Trump:

Wrong.

"“I love my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life,” Trump said. “I thought it would be easier. I thought it was more of a . . . I’m a details-oriented person. I think you’d say that, but I do miss my old life. I like to work so that’s not a problem but this is actually more work.”

It wasn’t the first time that Trump copped to the job being trickier than he anticipated. In November, NBC News reported that Trump had told former House speaker Newt Gingrich that “This is really a bigger job than I thought.” (Gingrich’s response? “. . .good. He should think that.”) Then there are individual issues. “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated,” he said at one point. At another, he revealed that it took a conversation with the president of China to realize that the situation on the Korean peninsula was “not so easy.”"

I was being facetious and just made up the second quote. But I knew some dork would waste a few minutes of his life clicking clickbait links the internet for a response, so my work is done here.

Barack Obama:

Donald Trump:

Wrong.

I was being facetious and just made up the second quote. But I knew some dork would waste a few minutes of his life clicking clickbait links the internet for a response, so my work is done here.

It took 2 seconds to find and post. Truth hurts doesn't it?

Very dimwitted analogy. Trump is the Godfather. He can't be 'Fredo.' I'm pretty sure the OP is a loony Snowflake Dem who's never actually seen the films. Just a hunch anyway. ;)

You were not bitching when the Repubs had to pass the tax bill to find out what was in it, you fucking hypocrite

Of course not, fuckstick. We know how to do things and get things done. Democrats on the other hand, just eternally fuck things up.

Attempting to nationalize the health care industry has nothing in common with allowing working-class people to keep more of their own money.

If you can't see that, then you're stupider than you appear to be.

Barack Obama:

Donald Trump:

Wrong.

It took 2 seconds to find and post. Truth hurts doesn't it?

Trump is up to the challenge of making this country great again. Obama on the other hand, was a monumental failure.

Of course not, fuckstick. We know how to do things and get things done. Democrats on the other hand, just eternally fuck things up.

Attempting to nationalize the health care industry has nothing in common with allowing working-class people to keep more of their own money.

Fucking hypocrite

Fucking hypocrite

Fucking anal-retentive knuckle-dragging leftard.

Another "Trump is a genius" thread? What's that make, like five today already?
Yeah, but most of them are from right wing worshippers claiming that he is one.

Obviously he is. Who else could have undone almost everything Obama did in 8 years, in only one year?

That's some industrial-strength smarts there.

Nah he says he is,,,prove him wrong

He graduated from Penn, where did you get your degree?

So, by this standard Obama is even more of a genius than Trump since he got his degree from Harvard?

Obama didn't "get" his degree from Harvard. It was handed out to him along with all the other Affirmative Action students.

Even with the nice shiny framed piece of paper to hang on the wall, his true intelligence was equivalent to that of a bucket of spit.

His understanding of economic and foreign policy was even worth less.

So, by this standard Obama is even more of a genius than Trump since he got his degree from Harvard?
I don't think there is much of a difference in the Ivy League schools.....

Obama didn't "get" his degree from Harvard. It was handed out to him along with all the other Affirmative Action students.

Even with the nice shiny framed piece of paper to hang on the wall, his true intelligence was equivalent to that of a bucket of spit.

Fucking Trump zealots. Trump got his degree due to daddy's money, nothing else. He would not have even gotten into Wharton if not for his daddy.

Amazing how much Trump and Obama are alike

Do you believe that where one got their degree is a good measure of their intelligence?

His understanding of economic and foreign policy was even worth less.
Yeah but Sheila JAckson Lee went to Yale, that is the most egregious form of affirmative action

Do you believe that where one got their degree is a good measure of their intelligence?
Its one measure, but yeah, I do believe that......although schools now are going insane, so it's not as good as it was 30 years ago....since the SJW took over.

Forum List

Back