Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

If only we had sensible people like this running Washington.......LOL!!!

DS4WIJFVoAAX0d1.jpg

The fact that he didn't do that attests to the shabby rallies the Klan have had. No, they weren't financed by Trump's father. You probably think the Koch Brothers are financing the Klan too, don't you?

My apologies........TELL US WHERE the FRED TRUMP millions wound up.....

We'll wait for your erudite response........

I have the money hidden in my garage. I'm working on a plan to re-animate Ronald Reagan, Elvis, and all those people in the Amish graveyard a couple miles from me.

Once I've done that and I have an army of Amish zombies being led by Zombie Reagan and Zombie Elvis, I plan on spreading Trump's MAGA to the rest of the world.

Awe, don't be hatin just because Obama's legacy is becoming just a bad memory.

Sorry to "burden" your half brain with facts......9and this is from LAST June)

Former presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama have seen their favorability ratings rise in retirement and since President Donald Trump took office, according to a Gallup Poll released Monday.

Both Obama and Bush are viewed favorably by about six in 10 adults, and both are more popular than Trump, who registered a favorability rating of 35-40 percent in the current poll.

Bush, who left office in 2009 with a favorability rating of just 35 percent, now sits at 59 percent, just four points shy of Obama’s current favorability rating of 63 percent.

Poll: Bush, Obama gaining popularity under Trump

And that he really is. When was the last time you became a multi-billionaire, beat out 17 other Republicans candidates and the "Smartest Woman In The World", and became the President of the United States?

Sadly, my daddy didn't leave me a fortune, not could I ever be that much of a charlatan to FOOL idiots like you into "thinking" that I was ALL the answers to their tacit fears of darkies and foreigners......

Yes, I admit to my faults.

The measly $1 million he borrowed from his folks is hardly a "fortune". Multiplying that $1 million times 3500 and ending up with a net worth of $3.5 billion is quite fortunate. When's the last time you increased your net worth by 3500, besides "never"?

And having that Magnificent Orange SOB running the greatest country in the world, is also most fortunate. Too bad you have the limited mental facilities required to understand that.

Trump got more than 1 million from his family, he inherited a company, a company that was worth almost $1 billion in today’s money

And in 40 years he’s taken that company went from $10 billion to $3.5 billion, that is terrible business results

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He didn't simply have his father's company "dumped" in his lap, as he worked there before taking control over it. His father also left behind an estate valued at only $250-$300 million, but the exact amount Donald Trump inherited is unknown.

I have no idea where you got that "$10 billion" figure. Is that something you just pulled out of your ass?

Sorry, the 10 was a typo and should have just been a one.

But at least now we both agree he did not start from 1 million, that is just a lie he tells his zealots.

Trump has actually done an abysmal job of growing his net worth over the last 3 decades.

I can almost guarantee everyone on this forum has grown their net worth more than 300% in the last 30 years.

Here's how Donald Trump's net worth since 1988 stacks up against other successful businessmen

trump-vs-other-billionaires.png

And that he really is. When was the last time you became a multi-billionaire, beat out 17 other Republicans candidates and the "Smartest Woman In The World", and became the President of the United States?

Sadly, my daddy didn't leave me a fortune, not could I ever be that much of a charlatan to FOOL idiots like you into "thinking" that I was ALL the answers to their tacit fears of darkies and foreigners......

The measly $1 million he borrowed from his folks is hardly a "fortune". Multiplying that $1 million times 3500 and ending up with a net worth of $3.5 billion is quite fortunate. When's the last time you increased your net worth by 3500, besides "never"?

And having that Magnificent Orange SOB running the greatest country in the world, is also most fortunate. Too bad you have the limited mental facilities required to understand that.

Trump got more than 1 million from his family, he inherited a company, a company that was worth almost $1 billion in today’s money

And in 40 years he’s taken that company went from $10 billion to $3.5 billion, that is terrible business results

He didn't simply have his father's company "dumped" in his lap, as he worked there before taking control over it. His father also left behind an estate valued at only $250-$300 million, but the exact amount Donald Trump inherited is unknown.

I have no idea where you got that "$10 billion" figure. Is that something you just pulled out of your ass?

But at least now we both agree he did not start from 1 million, that is just a lie he tells his zealots.

Trump has actually done an abysmal job of growing his net worth over the last 3 decades.

I can almost guarantee everyone on this forum has grown their net worth more than 300% in the last 30 years.

Here's how Donald Trump's net worth since 1988 stacks up against other successful businessmen

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders weren't even on the list. :lmao:

Once we all cash in our MAGA and we're all rich, there will be plenty of time for golfing.

tell that to your orange clown.....

It has been confirmed that Trump has visited a golf course 79 times in 11 months

How many times has President Trump played golf in his first year in office? | Metro News

It's getting embarrassing watching you snowflakes trot THAT narrative out, Nat! Newsflash...Trump has multiple houses ON golf resort properties..."visiting" them doesn't mean he's played golf! I "visit" a golf course nearly every day. That doesn't mean I play golf. Duh?

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders weren't even on the list. :lmao:

You are correct as neither Bernie or Hillary were on the Fortune 400 list in 1988.

I noticed how you ignore the fact that it blew out of the water the lie you told about Trump increasing his net worth by 3500. But of course you will not admit to you fucking lie, because you are a Trump zealot and integrity and being a Trump zealot are not compatible.

Once we all cash in our MAGA and we're all rich, there will be plenty of time for golfing.

tell that to your orange clown.....

It has been confirmed that Trump has visited a golf course 79 times in 11 months

How many times has President Trump played golf in his first year in office? | Metro News

It's getting embarrassing watching you snowflakes trot THAT narrative out, Nat! Newsflash...Trump has multiple houses ON golf resort properties..."visiting" them doesn't mean he's played golf! I "visit" a golf course nearly every day. That doesn't mean I play golf. Duh?

The 79 times is not the number of visits ,that is the number of confirmed times he has played golf. Nice try though, you make an outstanding Trump zealot.

What are you, some kind of a scrooge? Even the President doesn't work 24/7. But when Trump works, he gets shit done.

Donald Trump said he wouldn't have time to play golf as president ...

Trump broke 80 promises in 100 days – ThinkProgress

Barack Obama:

"Being President is harder than I thought it would be"

Donald Trump:

"Change of plans. Being President is easier than I though it would be."

Trump: 'Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated' – video ...

Trump: 'Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated' - Politico

Trump: 'Nobody knew health care could be so complicated' - CNN.com

Forum List

Back