Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by nat4900, Jan 6, 2018.

1. DrLove

DrLove Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,436
    Ehh no .. HERE is what I said:

Buck gets "Winner" rating for bragging about Toxic Turd Trump's "bullying".
    THAT's the way we treat our allies, enemies, and those of us with the misfortune of not being born white in the shadow of a Confederate Flag.​

I got it Bucky - There are also racists who fly confederate flags in New York and California. Btw, I would NOT suggest that all Trump voters/supporters are racists. But all racists are Trump supporters! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Indeependent

Indeependent Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,937
    It's not complicated at all.
    Almost every agency that reports on this is under the thumb of some corporate donor.
    When GW Bush changed the law that US firms no longer need to interview X number of Americans within X time frame, thousands of Americans in IT and other fields found themselves unemployed.
    All the Americans in construction on Long Island went belly up; yes, of course the owner stayed in business by dumping his workers who were citizens and going the "Home Depot" route.
    There were no web sites owned by individuals where anybody could get the word out.
    And, in fact, since most people and businesses want the cheapest labor possible, nobody really cared.

Then there's the Dream Act which states that even non-Indian Attorneys are morons and then Globalist Mark Levin goes all bananas that we need to be "NATIONALISTS!".
    Mark Levin, yet Conservative Talk Show another piece of shit.

To be honest, all those studies are complete bullshit, but I am happy to report that I see Americans being hired on Wall Street, at Tech Firms and working in construction.
    And that's why all those, under and unemployed moron losers voted for Trump.

Oh, by the way, Google was totally funded by Federal money.
    Yes, I actually watched the documentary several years ago.

3. Indeependent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,937
    And yet they don't have the electoral vote.
    And the Trump voters are leaving the Blue States because they can't afford them anymore.

4. JimH52

JimH52 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,325
    As long as Benedict gets his immigrate workers for his viveyard, you are okay huh?

5. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +8,145
    Holy shit ! What the hell is all of this blather? Still no documentation . Just throwing a bunch of dung at the wall hoping something will stick. YOU are not a very good debater. You can't even respond directly to any of my points.

6. Indeependent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,937
    Documentation?
    Are you kidding?
    The only thing that exposed our Open Borders, Off-Shoring, Illegal bullshit was the 2008 Crash.
    Almost everybody lost their jobs and all the Americans who lost their jobs everywhere were replaced by the laid off H1-Bs that weren't sent home.
    Are you like 18 years old?

7. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +8,145
    I am 70 years old since you asked. You continue to make blather about all sorts of shit without providing source, I made an attempt to turn this into an actual intellectual inquiry on the subject of the effects of immigration but posting articles with commentary. You - who accuse me of being a poor debater- obviously don't understand what debating is or that you have to back up your claims with solid facts. . BTW, what the 2008 crash exposed was the stupidity of deregulation. With Trump, sooner or later it will all come crashing down again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Indeependent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,937
    If you're 70 and don't know the ramifications of the 2008 crash you must live a very secluded and sedate life and we have nothing left to discuss since I won't discuss the feds' bullshit statistics.

9. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,409

Nice, OSU is such a great school, but it is a bitch to navigate....My brother went to William carey, I think we saw them play Cumberland in the 90s. It's NAIA I Think. Yeah Gahanna, Reynoldsburg and Hilliard are really nice, not a huge fan of Obetz, but my stomping ground was mostly Worthington, Westerville and Upper Arlington. And I will not mess with your cousin and her husband

10. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,409
    NAh, just the lefties....the other never trumpers are just too full of pride.....I think 25% are liberal(left)...those are the USA haters.....