Donald Trump gets booed by crowd as he calls Clinton corrupt at fundraising dinner

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump gets booed by crowd as he calls Clinton corrupt at fundraising dinner - read more

“Hillary believes it’s vital to deceive the people by having one public policy and a totally different policy in private,” Trump said, invoking the emails of her campaign chairman John Podesta that were illegally hacked and published by WikiLeaks.

“That’s OK,” Trump responded to the audible boos that followed.

“I don’t know who they’re angry at, Hillary, you or I?”

“You!,” a voice cried out from the crowd.

The Catholic Cardinal there facepalmed and turned away from Trump, he was that bad.

Clinton, she was very well received. She doesn't have that natural deadpan comedic timing that Obama has, but few people do.

Donald Trump gets booed by crowd as he calls Clinton corrupt at fundraising dinner - read more

“Hillary believes it’s vital to deceive the people by having one public policy and a totally different policy in private,” Trump said, invoking the emails of her campaign chairman John Podesta that were illegally hacked and published by WikiLeaks.

He made them laugh more than they booed. His lines were hysterical but you are always going to have X amount of anal retentive liberal in any crowd.

Hillary insulted the shit out of Trump too. But the conservative Catholics in the crowd just laughed along with her shots at Trump. No booing from the conservative Catholics.

But then they aren't thin skin partisans like the liberal snowflakes.

• Banned

He made them laugh more than they booed. His lines were hysterical but you are always going to have X amount of anal retentive liberal in any crowd.

Hillary insulted the shit out of Trump too. But the conservative Catholics in the crowd just laughed along with her shots at Trump. No booing from the conservative Catholics.

agreed

• Banned
The Catholic Cardinal there facepalmed and turned away from Trump, he was that bad.

Clinton, she was very well received. She doesn't have that natural deadpan comedic timing that Obama has, but few people do.
yeah that was very bad

• Banned

i think they were laughing AT him

Forum List

Back