Donald Trump gave the best UN speech in recent history.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Was it melodic and soaring oratory? No. We've had plenty of that shit over the decades. Impressive words that float through the air and vanish into nothingness. No, the speech was vintage Trump, pulling no punches and stating clearly what needed to be said. He put the spotlight on rogue nations and the UN itself for not doing it's job. It was magnificent in it's directness. Were UN members offended? Gosh I sure hope so. Maybe something will get done or at least some much needed changes made.

7b62e075256d989d9138daae087939fe--foreign-policy-constitution.jpg

I'm very, very relieved we FINALLY have an elected official who realizes the UN is a bureaucratic waste of money. Contaminated with the most human-rights-atrocity epidemic nations on Earth, the muslim world. I'll bet that UN, castrated money-vacuum could instantly disappear and it wouldn't have the SLIGHTEST effect on international conflicts, relationships and other matters in general.

Trump's speech was an embarrassment. World leaders are not impressed with hucksterism.

No 70 plus year old white man should have blonde hair, let along a mouth the size of a Cherrio, in short, Trump is a clown!!

Trump speech is vast bullcrap! At first it sounds nice when he promotes national sovereignty but the hypocrisy becomes obvious when his first example was the Ukraine that has no sovereignty. I stopped reading this nonsense. He´s a globalist drone.

You guys keep telling me that Trump is against the globalists, but a quick question for you...........................

Trump owns several businesses in over 16 different countries. What makes you think he's not a globalist?

More than half the leftist Trump haters don't even know wtf GLobalism even means. That's why the retards are so easy to make believe false information fed to them via Clinton, or Obama the dumbasses who can't detatch from the Globalist puppets can't peel their lips off their a. holes.

Here’s what you need to know about globalism in under five minutes, especially as the global elite attempt to undermine incoming President Trump:

Was it melodic and soaring oratory? No. We've had plenty of that shit over the decades. Impressive words that float through the air and vanish into nothingness. No, the speech was vintage Trump, pulling no punches and stating clearly what needed to be said. He put the spotlight on rogue nations and the UN itself for not doing it's job. It was magnificent in it's directness. Were UN members offended? Gosh I sure hope so. Maybe something will get done or at least some much needed changes made.
Damn right he did! Iran and North Korea had better wake the fuck up!

Damn right he did! Iran and North Korea had better wake the fuck up!
Says the white guy, tucked away in his parents basement...carry on soldier of stupid!!

Trump speech is vast bullcrap! At first it sounds nice when he promotes national sovereignty but the hypocrisy becomes obvious when his first example was the Ukraine that has no sovereignty. I stopped reading this nonsense. He´s a globalist drone.
Trump is a idiot, a baffoon, who's sole purpose in anything he does is to get attention, he no more plans to start a effin war than give up Blonde hair color next week. The guys a joke and these tough guy bones he throws at his adoring white idiot savant fans is becoming boring!!

Forum List

Back