Donald Trump gave Kim Jong Un his personal cell phone number

Conservatives complained about Hillary using private email?

Trump is talking to a foreign leader on an unsecured line

Lock him up!

Don't worry, no one can believe anything he says, anyway, so what does it matter if he's bugged?

• Banned
Don't worry, no one can believe anything he says, anyway, so what does it matter if he's bugged?
Wow, I did't think of that. You have a point.

• Banned

Gave his private cell phone number?

I think Donnie has a man crush

It didnā€™t happen. Deany lied about the private cell phone number so you can quit making a fool of yourself now.
That's why I posted so many links. With this news saturating the Internet and public media, if it weren't true, the White House press would be all over a story this big.

Beside, if Trump denies it, L'l Kim will call him.

It didnā€™t happen. Deany lied about the private cell phone number so you can quit making a fool of yourself now.
That's why I posted so many links. With this news saturating the Internet and public media, if it weren't true, the White House press would be all over a story this big.

Beside, if Trump denies it, L'l Kim will call him.
Deany, relax...take a deep breath. Now, try to pay attention.

Youā€™ve taken a fact, Trump saying he gave fat boy a ā€œvery direct numberā€ and then made up the bullshit for the class that heā€™d actually given Kim his personal cell phone number, which was not stated in any of your five links.

Finally, you twit, thereā€™s nothing for Trump to deny. He told the world he gave fatso a very direct number. If he calls, he using it for the purpose Trump intended.

Youā€™re not even able to follow your own lying bullshit. Quite entertaining...in a nuthouse sort of way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back