Donald Trump For President?? *YES*

Save it. The only way Republicans lose is if they run the same guys who ran in 2008.

It's early.

Save it. When you turn your putrid little nose up at AAA rated candidates and have nothing else to offer up your party has no chance in hell.

I think "Other People's Money" was about Trump.

That guy bankrupts almost everything he touches.

He is a billionaire?? Doing something right.

I am listening to all the responses. Hard for me to see him as the RINO, AHH_nald...;p;

The guy with the cup in his hand is trump, the other guy...AquaAthena

buttkisser2.jpg

he's bankrupted himself 6 times... so he should be the right person to finish what Bush started

he's bankrupted himself 6 times... so he should be the right person to finish what Bush started

Not according to dumb pissaunt CON$ like AquaAthena...all they care is the person is RICH, so they MUST be good for the job.

What @#$%ery!

I've heard dumb ideas before, but Trump for president ranks among the dumbest.

He has no intention of running .. just wants to be in the conversation.

I really hope Trump does run for this position. He has the business expertise and gonads that go with being a wise and "tough love" type of man, not a wuss! As of this post, he would have my vote. He would bring us back to prosperity and fast.

Your opinions?

Monday, 03 Jan 2011 10:03 AM
By Ronald Kessler

Billionaire Donald Trump is telling friends he has decided he will definitely run for president as a Republican.

Trump will make the announcement when his NBC show "The Apprentice" finishes the season in the spring, he is confiding. He has been soliciting recommendations on political advisers, focusing initially on the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary. Trump declined to comment.

In October, Trump said on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" and on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that he was thinking about the possibility of running. In an interview from Scotland, where he has been building a golf course, Trump expanded on his comments to Newsmax, saying that "the world is laughing at us" and the United States is now “a punching bag for the world.”

It is “sad what’s happened to the country,” Trump said. “We’re no longer a respected nation, and we should be the most respected.”

According to a Newsmax/SurveyUSA poll conducted Nov. 3 and 4, in a head-to-head race between President Obama and Trump, the entrepreneur would get 47 percent of the vote, versus 53 percent for Obama.

Trump polled strongly among Republicans and conservatives. He got 50 percent of the votes of independents.

More @ Trump Says He Will Run for President
I think Trump would be a good President, but I doubt that he is serious. Sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

I've heard dumb ideas before, but Trump for president ranks among the dumbest.

He has no intention of running .. just wants to be in the conversation.

It just goes to show just how dumb these CON$ are...to take a palooka like this seriously:

128846093820481747.jpg

LOL!!!

The Donald?

hmm

He is a sucessful biz man, over all.

No, no no a thousand times no.

I just can't have a reality TV star as my Pres. Maybe in some capacity to help the Pres bring money and jobs home, but not the Main Man.

I really hope Trump does run for this position. He has the business expertise and gonads that go with being a wise and "tough love" type of man, not a wuss! As of this post, he would have my vote. He would bring us back to prosperity and fast.

Your opinions?

Monday, 03 Jan 2011 10:03 AM
By Ronald Kessler

Billionaire Donald Trump is telling friends he has decided he will definitely run for president as a Republican.

Trump will make the announcement when his NBC show "The Apprentice" finishes the season in the spring, he is confiding. He has been soliciting recommendations on political advisers, focusing initially on the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary. Trump declined to comment.

In October, Trump said on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" and on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that he was thinking about the possibility of running. In an interview from Scotland, where he has been building a golf course, Trump expanded on his comments to Newsmax, saying that "the world is laughing at us" and the United States is now “a punching bag for the world.”

It is “sad what’s happened to the country,” Trump said. “We’re no longer a respected nation, and we should be the most respected.”

According to a Newsmax/SurveyUSA poll conducted Nov. 3 and 4, in a head-to-head race between President Obama and Trump, the entrepreneur would get 47 percent of the vote, versus 53 percent for Obama.

Trump polled strongly among Republicans and conservatives. He got 50 percent of the votes of independents.

More @ Trump Says He Will Run for President

-FACEPALM-

NO. NO. NO. NO!

Do you have ANY idea how many skeletons that dude has in his closet? He reinforces negative, largely BS stereotypes bout us, and will born torn apart by the MSM.

He may be ok personally, and aint sayin he's stupid, BUT NO.

Not according to dumb pissaunt CON$ like AquaAthena...all they care is the person is RICH, so they MUST be good for the job.

What @#$%ery!

They idolize the rich because they think someday they will become one of them. Until then, they are happy getting any scraps they can get off of the plate of the rich.

Forum List

Back