Donald Trump Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton’s Execution

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Source: Huffington Post
In July, Al Baldasaro, a Republican state representative in New Hampshire, said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “should be put in the firing line and shot for treason.”

And now Donald Trump says he is unfamiliar with the remarks.

“I didn’t know that but I will tell you he’s a very fine person,” Trump told a New Hampshire TV station on Thursday. “He is a person that loves the military and loves the veterans.”

Baldasaro is an advisor to the Trump campaign who has spoken at Trump events, and he was a delegate to the Republican National Convention. His widely-reported call for Clinton’s execution prompted an investigation by the Secret Service, not to mention lots of condemnation.

Read more: Donald Trump Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton's Execution

Trump is insane...The people he surrounds himself with are sick in the head.

Do libs understand hyperbole?

The answer is still.. no.

But he is right on one thing. The actions of Hillary are treasonous.

So you're pretty much ok with this scum bag threatening HIllary clintons life and trump saying that he is good people for doing so.
He never said the man was good people because he thought Hilly should be executed. Trump really said that the man was a fine person and Trump didn't know of the remark about Clinton.

Do Democrats believe that evil will befall them if they tell the truth? Is there some legend of immortality, they will live as long as they lie.

Source: Huffington Post
In July, Al Baldasaro, a Republican state representative in New Hampshire, said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “should be put in the firing line and shot for treason.”

And now Donald Trump says he is unfamiliar with the remarks.

“I didn’t know that but I will tell you he’s a very fine person,” Trump told a New Hampshire TV station on Thursday. “He is a person that loves the military and loves the veterans.”

Baldasaro is an advisor to the Trump campaign who has spoken at Trump events, and he was a delegate to the Republican National Convention. His widely-reported call for Clinton’s execution prompted an investigation by the Secret Service, not to mention lots of condemnation.

Read more: Donald Trump Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton's Execution

Trump is insane...The people he surrounds himself with are sick in the head.

No , Trump is right; Hillary is a teasonous crook who belongs in jail.

Anyone it is quite conceivable that anyone who wants to see her executed for treason is a morally upstanding patriotic person.

So you're pretty much ok with this scum bag threatening HIllary clintons life and trump saying that he is good people for doing so.
The guy didnt threaten that old bitch, he was merely speaking of hypothetical situations; fantasies.

I guess this is not a good time to bring up all of the violent Hillary supporters that tried to block Trump from speaking?
I mean, since the people that support you define you.

Forum List

Back