Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney.....

Really weird watching those two rich white guys, yukking it up about how much fun it is to fire poor people. Mittens will probably make DuhDonuld his Czar of Firing.

A poll I saw said that only 6% would be more likely to vote for Mittens because of DuhDonuld's endorsement.

$arah endorsed Noot and Sharon Angle endorsed Santorum. Gawd, what a sorry bunch of clowns. I wonder how long before we learn that the entire "field of GObP candidates" are Obama Operatives working deep undercover to ensure his re-election.

Looks like its working.

Really weird watching those two rich white guys, yukking it up about how much fun it is to fire poor people. Mittens will probably make DuhDonuld his Czar of Firing.

A poll I saw said that only 6% would be more likely to vote for Mittens because of DuhDonuld's endorsement.

$arah endorsed Noot and Sharon Angle endorsed Santorum. Gawd, what a sorry bunch of clowns. I wonder how long before we learn that the entire "field of GObP candidates" are Obama Operatives working deep undercover to ensure his re-election.

Looks like its working.

I'd fire you, unless I had hired you to be a clown.

Why did he say that? You need to finish the thought like he did. He also said it is because there is already a safety net in place for the very poor and if it is broken, he will fix it. Kind of different from just, "said that he's not concerned about the very poor" isn't it? Hack.

And, YOU need to finish what he said ... that he's 'not focused' on the poor and that they are 'well taken care of'.

I posted the video last night. You might want to watch it. Or maybe not.

The Book On Mitt Romney: Here Is John McCain's Entire Opposition Research File

"I'm unemployed too"
"I've worried about getting a pink slip"
"Bet $10 THOUSAND DOLLARS"
"Let people lose their homes to foreclosure"
"I like to be able to fire people..."
"Corporations are people, too, my friend."
"I can't have illegals, I'm running for office for Pete's Sake".
And so on and so on and so on -

Its not that he's ultra-wealthy. Its that he has no clue about how the real world works. Mormon-funded Bain didn't start saving companies until after he left them. ALL of his money came from dismantling companies and firing people.

Why did he say that? You need to finish the thought like he did. He also said it is because there is already a safety net in place for the very poor and if it is broken, he will fix it. Kind of different from just, "said that he's not concerned about the very poor" isn't it? Hack.

And, YOU need to finish what he said ... that he's 'not focused' on the poor and that they are 'well taken care of'.

I posted the video last night. You might want to watch it. Or maybe not.

Puddle.nugget,

Thanks, but I had already seen it and unlike a simpleton like you, I understood what he said. Perhaps when you are in your 8th grade English class or Civics class today, you could have one of your teachers explain it to you.

Just to be clear, is it your contention that the state and federal governments do not have a safety net in place for the very poor? If that is your contention, you are going to have to explain to the class how the various and redundant programs are not enough. I'll give you just one example of overkill, there are 47 taxpayer funded federal job training programs. How many more would satisfy you?

Last edited:
So.........do you think that is is gonna give Gingrich another bump........?
'Cause he's as crazy as don Trump??
:eusa_eh:

323.png

This endorsement would have been worth something if Trump hadn't gone down the birther route.

It was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Mitt and his wife looked horrified that they were in the situation. They didn't answer any questions after.

Pretty sad when you have to pander to absolutely everyone.

The funny part was that Romney actually thought it was a good thing

It's been announced on the news that Donald Trump is going to be endorsing Mitt Romney today at around 3:15 EST in Las Vegas.

Yesterday, Mittens said that he's not concerned about the very poor.

Today, he's being endorsed by the poster child for rich people, in Las Vegas of all places, the playground of the rich.

Think that his timing is a bit off?

Probably.

What I find amusing is all the Romney supporters who were denouncing Trump when he was making noises about supporting Perry or Newt or even running himself are now going to be praising his decision to support Mittens.

The funny part was that Romney actually thought it was a good thing

Romney wants it bad. He is relentless. Makes you wonder.

It's his last chance.

Okay. So what?

Frankly, if Republicans were smart, they'd do what the Democrats do. When somoene comes in second or third, you "shoot your wounded". If Romney sucked in 2008, what has made him any better in 2012? This crazy notion of "It's his turn" got us Dole and McCain.

Forum List

Back