Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney.....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It's been announced on the news that Donald Trump is going to be endorsing Mitt Romney today at around 3:15 EST in Las Vegas.

Yesterday, Mittens said that he's not concerned about the very poor.

Today, he's being endorsed by the poster child for rich people, in Las Vegas of all places, the playground of the rich.

Think that his timing is a bit off?

Having Donald Trump endorse your candidacy is like putting Sarah Palin on your ticket.

It's the kiss of death.

Romney stated that his main priority was to help the middle class...wait...isn't it the progressives "mantra" that the middle class has been destroyed and needs help? Yet when a Republican says he's going to concentrate on doing just that...you guys jump all over him for SUPPOSEDLY abondoning the poor? This is going to be an amusing eight months...

Romney's comment about not helping the poor was heavilty edited and absolutely taken out of context so of course I expect a leftist to believe it.

I had expected Trump to endorse Gingrich since Romney refused to appear at the suggested debate. If Trump does endorse Romney it will be because Trump believes Romney is the best for the job.

Another Attenion whore move by the Donald.

It's been announced on the news that Donald Trump is going to be endorsing Mitt Romney today at around 3:15 EST in Las Vegas.

Today, he's being endorsed by the poster child for rich people, in Las Vegas of all places, the playground of the rich.

After Trump got involved in the birther madness, I put zero stock in anything he says or does. He's a washed-up tabloid hack. Getting an endorsement from him is as politically effective as an endorsement from Lindsay Lohan.

Romney stated that his main priority was to help the middle class...wait...isn't it the progressives "mantra" that the middle class has been destroyed and needs help? Yet when a Republican says he's going to concentrate on doing just that...you guys jump all over him for SUPPOSEDLY abondoning the poor? This is going to be an amusing eight months...

The truth of what he said, and what he meant by what he said, doesn't matter to hacks.

"Well, finish the sentence, Soledad," Romney said. "I said I'm not concerned about the very poor that have a safety net, but if it has holes in it, I will repair them. We will hear from the Democrat party, the plight of the poor. And there's no question, it's not good being poor, and we have a safety net to help those that are very poor. But my campaign is focused on middle-income Americans. You can choose where to focus, you can focus on the rich. That's not my focus. You can focus on the very poor, that's not my focus. My focus in on middle income Americans. Retirees living on Social Security, people who can't find work, folks that have kids that are getting ready to go to college. These are the people most badly hurt during the Obama years. We have a very ample safety net and we can talk about whether it needs to be strengthened or whether there are holes in it. But we have food stamps, we have Medicaid, we have housing vouchers, we have programs to help the poor. But the middle income Americans, they're the folks that are really struggling right now and they need someone that can help get this economy going for them.”

Mitt Romney: "I'm not concerned about the very poor." | The Weekly Standard

After Trump got involved in the birther madness, I put zero stock in anything he says or does. He's a washed-up tabloid hack. Getting an endorsement from him is as politically effective as an endorsement from Lindsay Lohan.

but hes a jerb creator

Why did he say that? You need to finish the thought like he did. He also said it is because there is already a safety net in place for the very poor and if it is broken, he will fix it. Kind of different from just, "said that he's not concerned about the very poor" isn't it? Hack.

Why did he say that? You need to finish the thought like he did. He also said it is because there is already a safety net in place for the very poor and if it is broken, he will fix it. Kind of different from just, "said that he's not concerned about the very poor" isn't it? Hack.

Wanna talk about his endorsement of the Ryan tax plan that will eliminate a lot of that safety net?

How about his tax plan that will increase the taxes on the poor while lowering the taxes of the rich?

Wanna talk about his endorsement of the Ryan tax plan that will eliminate a lot of that safety net?

How about his tax plan that will increase the taxes on the poor while lowering the taxes of the rich?

We could, but based on our exchange above, can I expect you to lie by omission on the facts of those items too?

Interesting comments by Trump about Mitt on another occasion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-sQuD4DKeQ]Trump rips Romney as "a fund guy" who got "rid of jobs" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back