Donald Trump Donates Salary

Trump Donates First Quarter Paycheck to National Park Service

Because there's no way President Trump will deny himself a paycheck.

Well you know the MSM and the Leftist's are even going to find something to be outraged about regarding this....that Transgender Rachel Maddow probably will be Blogging her outrage imminently :rolleyes-41:

Twitter and Facebook will all be Bedwetting Outrage for....days :rolleyes-41:

It will either get very little mention, or, it will be presented as a PR stunt. "God forbid we show this, it might covert some to actually accept him as president!"

My guess is the obstructionism from the Democrats will dwarf what the GOP did recently. If I'm Trump I start pushing for some of the Democrats seat that are most vulnerable, In the mid-terms the GOP need to gain seats to get things done quicker and without the political drama.

Great, he donated 100,000$

He should compensate taxpayers for the almost 200 million that they will pay in a year for him to go to Mar a Lago and for his wife to stay in New York.

Great, he donated 100,000$

He should compensate taxpayers for the almost 200 million that they will pay in a year for him to go to Mar a Lago and for his wife to stay in New York.
I actually agree that all politicians should pay back for all the freebies they get.

My heart just goes pitter-patter with love and gratitude for Trump donating $78,000 to the National Park Service, while preparing a budget reducing the federal funding to the same service by over $1.5 billion dollars....

Trump and his family still spend a lot more per month than Obama and Biden did
Not proven. However if the situation was reversed we would not be hearing one peep out of your mouth. And you damn well know it! Hypocrite.

Of course it's proven. Perhaps Hannity didn't bother to mention it, but he tends to ignore facts on a regular basis.

Trump Donates First Quarter Paycheck to National Park Service

Because there's no way President Trump will deny himself a paycheck.

Well you know the MSM and the Leftist's are even going to find something to be outraged about regarding this....that Transgender Rachel Maddow probably will be Blogging her outrage imminently :rolleyes-41:

Twitter and Facebook will all be Bedwetting Outrage for....days :rolleyes-41:

It will either get very little mention, or, it will be presented as a PR stunt. "God forbid we show this, it might covert some to actually accept him as president!"

My guess is the obstructionism from the Democrats will dwarf what the GOP did recently. If I'm Trump I start pushing for some of the Democrats seat that are most vulnerable, In the mid-terms the GOP need to gain seats to get things done quicker and without the political drama.

That's exactly how the left spun it. It was a "publicity stunt" because he slashed their budget.

It's hard to witness just how sorry the media is. A few days ago I saw and "news report" with headline saying "Trump bad for gun sales". LMAO. I wish the worst possible things for all the regressive shit stains and their evil.

Forum List

Back