Donald Trump doesn't pass the giggletest as a presidential candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has good instincts though.

Instead of firing Richard Hatch on Celebrity Apprentice - he did an about-turn and fired crybaby/wuss David Cassidy........................

Trump's interviews sound brilliant compared to just about every Dem or GOP candidate out there.

Just one example: He said we send half a fleet to S. Korea every time N. Korea pulls some stunt. He brought up how much $$ it costs to send all those ships, feed the sailors, fuel, etc. Then he talked about how many electronics and equipment we import from S. Korea. He then said "Common sense" would lend to say that "If we are spending all this money to protect you, you're gonna give us a sweet deal on those imports".

Trump is a businessman. He's a ruthless and proven businessman. All he needs is a military-type VP, and he has my vote.

Last night on an interview on the Michael Savage show, Trump said "If I were elected president, no one would buy me off. I have more money than I'll ever need. No one will bribe me. No special interest will influence me because of money. My decision will be made based on success and if it's good for America, not money."

And that made perfect sense. GE/NBC have bought Obama off with their green tech bullcrap. Trump wouldn't bite on that. He knows green tech is a losing proposition. Trump will run this nation like a business, and he'll win, he has a record of it.

But of course, he's not gonna make people faint, he's not gonna make roaring, rhetoric filled pretty speeches. He won't make college liberals all giddy and tingly up their legs.

But he'll fix our economy.

Trump has good instincts though.

Instead of firing Richard Hatch on Celebrity Apprentice - he did an about-turn and fired crybaby/wuss David Cassidy........................

What a perfect example.

Obama would've sympathized and kept the crying wuss.

Hatch was a prick. But if it was YOUR business, which man would you trust more to succeed and push the employees to their full potential?

Trump would run our country with that mindset. He wouldn't care about crybaby PC crap, or feel good policies. He'd only care about efficiency and success.

Trump is a cartoon character of a rich guy....always has been

He knows green tech is a losing proposition.

It's not a losing proposistion. The oil companies only want you to think it is. China certainly doesn't think it's a losing proposition, nor does the rest of the non-corporatist brainwashed world. Moron.

Trump is a cartoon character of a rich guy....always has been

Whats wrong with that?

His economic ideas for the country are good.

We don't need someone with soaring rhetoricaly speeches. Or someone who finally fills that elusive quota.

We need someone who has a fu**ing clue what he is doing economically. Trump does. Obama doesn't. Case closed.

He knows green tech is a losing proposition.

It's not a losing proposistion. The oil companies only want you to think it is. China certainly doesn't think it's a losing proposition, nor does the rest of the non-corporatist brainwashed world. Moron.

If it was a winner, the Leaf and Prius would outsell the pickup truck and SUV. And even with our gas prices, they are not.

People don't give a shit about new green windows. People don't care about green technology. Thats why you lefties wanna pass laws making it mandatory, because it's a losing proposition.

Obama is bought out by GE/NBC. It's why he used the EPA to bypass Congress to have CO2 listed as a toxic gas (thats the stuff we breathe out and plants eat btw).

Trump would be immune to all the left wing PC bull. He'd only care about making us once again the economic superpower of the world, without a close 2nd.

If democrats hadn't drifted so far to the extreme left Trump would make an ideal democrat candidate. His social views are liberal and he is a pop-culture icon and possibly a womanizer. He is a step up from Bubba Bill Clinton.

I'm not a fan of his management style, if it's anything like what's seen on The Apprentice. It may just be for drama on TV, but I wonder about a guy that stresses teamwork before a challenge, but afterwards does everything he can to get team mates to stab each other in the back!

Celebrity Apprentice should get interesting.

Jose Canseco doesnt like Richard Hatch.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back