Donald Trump doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hesbollah

GW Bush didn't know who attacked us on 9/11, and we got the Iraq war out of that.

No, moron, that was from breaking the stipulations of the peace treaty after Gulf War I.... but fucking subversives ALWAYs try that one, and FAIL!

Given that the Bush administration engaged in an elaborate campaign of propaganda to convince Americans that Saddam was involved in 9/11, and given that to this day there are still nuts who make that argument,

I'd say the facts don't support your illusions.

Please link us to Bush saying Saddam was connected to 9/11...If you can't, you are a lying mother fucker!....WHY LOOK!!!! I just did a quick search and it comes down to you being a mother fucking liar!!!...Book marked to be used against you later!!!!!

...and there is nothing bad in that. Why in hell the president should know the difference between some middle eastern terrorists? The only thing the president must be able to do good is to make people to feel secure. Trump will have a hell lot of advisers who will help him in his presidency. I doubt George Bush or Barrack Obama knew much about the peculiarities of Middle Eastern politics.

Don't forget to swallow.

How can he not know, two of his kids are married to Jews. He has made visits to Israel I'm sure.
He just didn't want to answer any quests.

How can he not know, two of his kids are married to Jews. He has made visits to Israel I'm sure.
He just didn't want to answer any quests.

Interesting notion-----Penelope seems to believe that marriage of ones children to jews renders a person educated in international
issues. Gee Penelope---if one of your children marries a jew you might suddenly know how to spell. It's MAGIC

Forum List

Back