"Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win & Be The President"

Roger Ailes suggested fmr House Speaker John Boehner as a WH chief of staff for Trump. “Who’s that?” Trump replied.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign
/----/ For someone who didn't want to win, he sure worked hard enough. And for someone who wanted to win as much as Hildabeast, she barely got her sagging azzz out of her chair.
sore loser hillary.jpg

He's so disappointed at winning that he's managed to accomplish a large part of what he promised in the first year.

Go figure.

• Banned
This picture from this article, and the context around it, reminds me of when Leo DiCaprio as Howard Hughes was losing it, locked up in his mansion...

DSpALVoVMAA5TGx.jpg

Guy had a great life and went and ruined it by sliding into one of the most stressful jobs in the world .

The same guy who wrote the Steve Bannon quotes is now reporting Don Jr said his dad looked like a ghost on election night and Melania was crying

The same guy who wrote the Steve Bannon quotes is now reporting Don Jr said his dad looked like a ghost on election night and Melania was crying
Tears of joy can be amazing can they not? I'd look like a ghost too it I had won it.

Milo Yiannopoulos predicts Bannon and Breitbart will now start promoting Pence

DSpIB-nX4AcQAzK.jpg

"This was a real-life version of Mel Brooks’s The Producers, where the mistaken outcome trusted by everyone in Trump’s inner circle — that they would lose the election — wound up exposing them for who they really were."

Clarification: He didn't EXPECT to win, and his preparation as Election Day approached was very disorganized and un-serious. In fact, by the day before the election, he had made informal plans to establish a nationwide organization of political disruptors, who would spend all of their time and effort trying to make the HRC Administration miserable. There would be a small monthly fee to join the organization, the total of which fees would provide the Donald with tens of millions in continuing income.

Winning was a complete surprise...which explains a lot.

Forum List

Back