Donald Trump didn’t like Saturday Night Live last night very much.

Maybe herr drumpf needs a safe space, this Cheetos faced buffoon is a joke, He will be mocked and laughed at until they remove him from the white house

During the show he tweeted out the following response, saying that the show was completely “unwatchable” and “not funny.”

When, in fact, it was actually very funny – and got a lot of fanfare for making fun of Donald Trump’s tweets, no less! Pretty ironic that he angrily tweeted about a show making fun of his tweets!

A Woman Just Stood Up To Trump’s Latest Outburst On Twitter – And America Is Cheering Her On

Even presidents have a right to free speech and personal opinions

Some people and press forget that

The man will always be a free spirit. The president and policies in the oval office are subject to scrutiny. His twitter is Trump, not POTUS.

POTUS is business, Trump is private thoughts.

Who cares if he is not amused by SNL??? How will this change anything politically? Where does it say a president or president elect has to like being the subject of satire or impersonation?

Some might see SNL as making Trump the butt of a bad joke and bullying or lying about him.

Like most people, Trump would rather make fun of himself than have others make fun of them. When Rick Little did imitations/mimic people, he had class, but was still funny. It was almost a form of respect. SNL has for years now been more vicious than funny. I'd almost forgotten it was still on the air, have not watched since the 80's. They are not doing it just for entertainment, but to make their own political statement "anti-president elect", in 46 days it will be "anti-president".

Nor is joking about the death or killing of a president or president-elect the right thing for a news agency like CNN to engage in.

SNL should have stuck to having fun not being propaganda for the far left liberals
I think Trump needs to learn to laugh at himself.

It would be good for him.

If Don the Con can't ignore it when a silly late-night TV show makes fun of him, how will he handle it when a world leader criticizes him? Start a war?
If you don't like people mocking your twitter rants, Don, maybe STOP HAVING TWITTER RANTS!!
You will find out.

Maybe herr drumpf needs a safe space, this Cheetos faced buffoon is a joke, He will be mocked and laughed at until they remove him from the white house

During the show he tweeted out the following response, saying that the show was completely “unwatchable” and “not funny.”

When, in fact, it was actually very funny – and got a lot of fanfare for making fun of Donald Trump’s tweets, no less! Pretty ironic that he angrily tweeted about a show making fun of his tweets!

A Woman Just Stood Up To Trump’s Latest Outburst On Twitter – And America Is Cheering Her On

The liberals in this land keep taking their cues from SNL and Jon Stewart and Comedy Central and Rachel Maddow. And that makes them think they are smart. Well apparently middle America and common folk think they are idiots and expressed that on November 9th. But you keep dressing up Guno in your StarWars outfits and pretend you are the champions of this world.

I did watch SNL link skit (happy to say I have never watched an SNL show in my life). The line I remember best was the Conway woman saying to Trump --- "Mr. Trump tweets to distract the media from all the very scary people in his cabinet."

Oh, is that because they may also be Christians? I am curious why our "watchdog" media never gave two cents about all of Obama's dubious appointees -- those who made it and those who could not pass congressional approval? Obama Surrounds Himself with the Most Extreme Appointees in American History

Let's just say you have never learned what a criminal is in politics. I will also assume you are so full of yourself that if it were laid out in spades for the umpteenth time about these appointees and their criminal past, if it were laid out just what a phony and creep Obama is, what criminals Bill and Hillary are ---- that none of that would matter to you. You would be your same proud, naive self.

So given that, I am not going to take the time to bother again. Enjoy your time here on earth.

Forum List

Back