Donald Trump: Controlled Opposition?

Marxist_Trash

Oct 10, 2017
This was a belief I held throughout much of the election and still do judging by his actions. I genuinely think he's just in office to make the establishment look much more pleasurable in comparison to having a populist president, whether from left (e.g. Sanders) or right.

I mean, the circumstances of his win being secured by the Electoral College, his lack of cooperation with Congress making him seem rather useless as the leader of his party, getting into Twitter fights with anything that moves, it all just seems tailor-made to throw his presidency into question, regardless of an observer's political affiliation. Not to mention for most of his life, he's basically been an NYC big business Democrat with incredible connections...why would he throw away long-held political beliefs (abortion is the best example i can think of, he was undoubtedly pro-choice before now), a friendship with the Clintons, economic security in his business, and much of his credibility away by becoming president and pulling quite a few nonsensical stunts, unless there was tremendous incentive involved? Incentive only the American Deep State could provide?

Contrary to popular belief among some, I think Trump is quite smart. But I think he's a good actor too.

I'd love to hear any opinions on the subject, whether to provide further support or discredit it. What are your thoughts?

He is smarter at media manipulation than the average american and that's pretty much all it took, not much at all.

This was a belief I held throughout much of the election and still do judging by his actions. I genuinely think he's just in office to make the establishment look much more pleasurable in comparison to having a populist president, whether from left (e.g. Sanders) or right.

I mean, the circumstances of his win being secured by the Electoral College, his lack of cooperation with Congress making him seem rather useless as the leader of his party, getting into Twitter fights with anything that moves, it all just seems tailor-made to throw his presidency into question, regardless of an observer's political affiliation. Not to mention for most of his life, he's basically been an NYC big business Democrat with incredible connections...why would he throw away long-held political beliefs (abortion is the best example i can think of, he was undoubtedly pro-choice before now), a friendship with the Clintons, economic security in his business, and much of his credibility away by becoming president and pulling quite a few nonsensical stunts, unless there was tremendous incentive involved? Incentive only the American Deep State could provide?

Contrary to popular belief among some, I think Trump is quite smart. But I think he's a good actor too.

I'd love to hear any opinions on the subject, whether to provide further support or discredit it. What are your thoughts?

Yeah I also at first thought he just might be different than Bush or Obama and be our first REAL president we have had since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers but his actions and words show to me he is no different than each president since LBJ all which have served the interests of the bankers and Israel instead of america and the people.

Yeah I also at first thought he just might be different than Bush or Obama and be our first REAL president we have had since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers but his actions and words show to me he is no different than each president since LBJ all which have served the interests of the bankers and Israel instead of america and the people.
There it is. Same as it ever was, same as it would have been with Hilary. The power strcuture knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy, all it has left is authoritarianism and division of the masses.

Yeah, exactly. He talked a lot of game concerning how he loves the working class. But I don't see it panned out much in his actions. Isn't even me talking out of ideology here...just he from the outside seems to put controversy and feuds before any effective means to improve the lot of the people who voted him in, via a liberal or conservative path.

Yeah, exactly. He talked a lot of game concerning how he loves the working class. But I don't see it panned out much in his actions. Isn't even me talking out of ideology here...just he from the outside seems to put controversy and feuds before any effective means to improve the lot of the people who voted him in, via a liberal or conservative path.

It did not take long for me to realise he was two faced. when he started saying he would prosecute hellery,you knew he had no credibility. Like a president is REALLY going to for the first time in mankind history,prosecute someone in high power? right. an I am the King of England as well.

you nailed it,also same as every president since LBJ,he just kissed the ass of war monger Israel. and has yet to get rid of the CIA or fed who is the REASON for why wars are always started,they work hand in hand together with the mossad.

Supporters of Iranian Nuclear Deal Targeted by Trump

Forum List

Back