Donald Trump Begins Presidential Nomination Speech by Almost Patting His Daughter’s Butt

Why is he touching his daughter below the waist

What a creep

Donald Trump Begins Presidential Nomination Speech by Almost Patting His Daughter’s Butt

Let me get this straight.

Liberals are now panicking and screeching hysterically because Trump almost did something bad???

These people are losing their minds.

Even more than usual.

Do you ever get anything right? The birther movement was started by the Hillary campaign in 08.
Obviously YOU don't!!!!

ignore the facts if you like, but the hildebeast campaign started it. Others picked up on it, but they started it.

Yep she did. She looked into it, and found it was bullshit, and she would look like a fool making such an unfounded claim. I'm sure she checked a lot of things that didn't work out. She was smart enough to drop them at that point.

I'm sure a lot of things look distorted from within that right wing bubble.

maybe but not in this instance

assuredly you are a tard

which has become more then obvious

Your party just nominated the birther king, and you want to call others names? That's rich. Trump's motto is make Trump great again after all those bankruptcy s.

Do you ever get anything right? The birther movement was started by the Hillary campaign in 08.

BTW, still waiting for those Obama college records that would explain how a poor mixed race boy from Hawaii paid tuition at two very expensive colleges.

Are you trying to say Trumpie isn't a birther?

Many people questioned the validity of his BC, many still do. Many still wonder why his college records have been sealed. Do you know how he paid the very expensive tuition at Columbia and Harvard? Did he get grants and/or scholarships reserved for foreign students?

and once again, this was all started by the Clinton campaign

poor matthew

sad really
Yes, they are so desperate. They attack all the Trump women.

Not as much as Trump does.
sorry that is just not true

If he grabs at her ass on that national stage, what does he do in private?
You call that gabbing an ass? Maybe liberals are tempted when they touch their daughters but we aren't all liberals.

He did make a last minute save.

"I tell ya what folks..... we're gonna 'open up' those incest laws!"

jeA2jey.jpg

That's 20 years ago. She's fourteen.​

poor matthew

sad really

You call that gabbing an ass? Maybe liberals are tempted when they touch their daughters but we aren't all liberals.

can you really blame them

they would rather create a fake pat on hip outrage

rather then to have to think about how shitty

their candidate is

she really is a shitbag

their candidate is

she really is a shitbag

--- same shit every day. "Hope we can change the subject"
snore.gif

Donald Trump, proud father:

Dear god pic.twitter.com/EoWRsvNDGs
— Anna Merlan (@annamerlan) July 22, 2016

And from another angle:

THIS MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE pic.twitter.com/UiDbIJMTjo
— Ziwe (@ziwe) July 22, 2016
“Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one,” Trump told a Rolling Stone reporter who had complimented Ivanka last fall. “If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father....”
----------------

Be sure to watch the video and it is clear to me that he wanted to pat that ass!!!! ;)

PETTINESS ALERT!!!!!
:ahole-1:

Matthew has at least two personalities and they both post under the same name. The liberal one is the dominant one but occasionally the smart one shows up. Haven't seen him in a while though.
you notice that too?....one week he is a democrat and the next week he is a republican......

their candidate is

she really is a shitbag

--- same shit every day. "Hope we can change the subject"
snore.gif

exactly another fake outrage

what a dupe you are missy

poor matthew

sad really

you did not pay attention in anatomy class did you?....his hands were on her hips......

yes as post 24 illustrates

Forum List

Back