Donald Trump Backing Off On Immigration??

Trump was told he cannot win without backing away from everything he stands for, so rather than go down with some semblance of integrity, he's chosen to lose with a big ass flip-flopper sign hung around his neck.
He doesn't care though, because he doesn't want the job. He's just using this as a platform for launching his Breitbart collaboration on Trump TV.
As Trump has said on multiple occasions, I love winning and I relish the fight. Winning is everything.

There is nothing more important to Trump than winning, consuming, and marking the planet with his name.

Several people who met with Trump on Saturday told NBC that the Republican nominee seems to be easing his stance on illegal immigration. “He definitely was seeking input from this group of Latinos in terms of immigration reform,” Jesus Marquez, a Nevada political analyst and Latino outreach strategist, told the news outlet. “He is expecting for us to lay out points of a future plan for immigration.”

Trump is scheduled to speak in Colorado on Thursday, where he’s expected to lay out details for his updated immigration policy. A path to citizenship will certainly be on the table.

Is this the same Donald Trump who less than a year ago told us Mexico is sending over rapist and criminals into the US, the same Donald Trump who proposed deporting all 11 million illegal immigrants, the same Donald Trump who promised to build a 2000 mile wall to separate Mexico and the US and to force Mexico to pay for it?

Yes, this is the same Donald Trump, version 2 or maybe version 22. Anyone who has followed the career of Trump should not be surprised. Trump is famous for his huge exaggerations and promises that he never seems to remember like his wedding vows, a sports stadium in the Bronx, the tallest building in the world in Midtown, his promises to his students in Trump University, his promise of an art gallery to the city of NY, Trump Towers in New Orleans to open in 2011, and his promise to his supporters, "I will never lie to you".

Donald Trump's Immigration Reform May Be Less Severe Than We Thought
Trump is going to uphold immigration laws which means no jobs for illegals so they will self-deport. It's cheaper and more efficient.
There are too many groups lobbying congress and the executive branch to prevent this without other major legislative changes. Remember a president can issue an executive order to stop doing something but to issue an executive to start a major initiative such as monitoring, apprehending, and prosecuting employers which are among some of Americans largest corporations takes the backing of Congress to provide the funding and closing loopholes in the law.
If the law says a company can't hire illegals then there is nothing the Congress need do except watch the President uphold the law. This will be something we haven't seen for 8 years.
Making E-Verify work for all businesses, providing timely problem resolution for social security number problems, monitoring, investigating, and prosecuting takes money and congress has to provide that money. The law has huge loopholes in it that makes it almost impossible to prosecute the worst offenders. Again congress must act. Lastly, if Congress doesn't feel that businesses are being treated fairly, by the enforcement of the law, then they will block enforcement as will the courts. There is a lot more to the problem than just having a president who will kick ass and enforce the law.
BTW I haven't heard Trump make any promises about prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I think he would do exactly the same thing Obama and George Bush has done. The last president that actually tried to enforce the law against hiring illegals was Bill Clinton and congress intervened.
Trump will make it work and it'll be GREAT.

There are over 56 million legal Latin-Americans in the US. With or without 8 or 9 million illegals, the number of Latin-Americans will grow rapidly over the next 50 years because of their higher birth rate and legal immigration. Republicans need to become more inclusive. Building walls around the country, real or figuratively and deporting millions of people is not the way. This countries needs two parties. If Republicans continue as they are not, they will become irrelevant by the middle of this century.

I do hope you understand this has been the Democrat plot all along. So before you vote Democrat this election, imagine what a single-party country would be like. If you can't imagine that, think back to what the first two years of Obama was like. Sure, we've been able to reverse it by giving Republicans leadership of Congress and later the Senate, but if we surrender to Democrat tactics, that may not be an option in the near future.
One of the reasons I will be voting Democrat is I believe Trump will destroy the Republican Party for two reasons.

First, Trump is not a conservative, liberal, libertarian, or much of anything. He believes only in issues and Trump. You can not have a party without an ideological foundation.

Second, if Trump attempts to carry out any agenda even close to what he's proposed, he and his party will be labelled racist and xenophobia for generations to come. With the economy becoming more global every day and the nation becoming a nation of minorities, the Republican Party will become totally irrelevant in such a world.

The left and it's minions in the media and pop culture have labeled the gop as the party of racism FOR generations already.

Where were you?

BTW, how do you think your future Dem party will treat the largest single ethnic group?
German-Americans are America's largest single ethnic group, 41 million. Hispanic Americans which are not a single ethnic group but rather a number of other ethnic groups number 55 million and growing rapidly.

WHITE is the single largest ethnic group, now and for generations to come.

How do you think your future Minority Majority Dem party will treat them?

Trump was told he cannot win without backing away from everything he stands for, so rather than go down with some semblance of integrity, he's chosen to lose with a big ass flip-flopper sign hung around his neck.
He doesn't care though, because he doesn't want the job. He's just using this as a platform for launching his Breitbart collaboration on Trump TV.
As Trump has said on multiple occasions, I love winning and I relish the fight. Winning is everything.

There is nothing more important to Trump than winning, consuming, and marking the planet with his name.

And the way to win re-election will be to fulfill his campaign promises to the Working Class and Middle Class.

One of the reasons I will be voting Democrat is I believe Trump will destroy the Republican Party for two reasons.

First, Trump is not a conservative, liberal, libertarian, or much of anything. He believes only in issues and Trump. You can not have a party without an ideological foundation.

Second, if Trump attempts to carry out any agenda even close to what he's proposed, he and his party will be labelled racist and xenophobia for generations to come. With the economy becoming more global every day and the nation becoming a nation of minorities, the Republican Party will become totally irrelevant in such a world.

Which is why we need Trump more than ever.

You think that by electing Hillary and/or giving Democrats the majority we won't become a country of minorities? Think again. With that kind of power, we will become that country of minorities faster than you expected.

It's worse than that. With minorities having a free pass, that's exactly what the terrorists were hoping for.

Mind you the Republican party has survived over and over. We survived putting John McCain in for our nominee, same with Romney. The party is torn between the establishment and the Tea Party; neither of which Trump belongs to. We will be fine. And remember, with Republican leadership in the houses, Trump will be very limited as to what he will be able to do. It seems to me he's really changing his tone, and that's due to him listening to the professionals. He seeks advice from his staff and even talk show hosts which they've admitted to. Gingrich and Christie are helping him along the way. He even sought help from the Heritage Foundation to select his intended nominees for the Supreme Court.

Trump is not a wild crazed man like he appears to be.
What Trump is doing is listening to political professional advising him to move away from the issues that have defined his campaign, immigration, Islamic terrorism, and race. Trump can only win by convincing general election voters, that he really didn't mean all those nasty things he said to win the primaries, and at the same time convince his supporters from the primaries that he really does. If he can pull this rabbit out of the hat, he may just deserve the victory.

Deporting illegals is not nasty.

Bring back manufacturing jobs is not nasty.

Not fucking with Russia is not nasty.

That you lefties have managed to sell the lie that it is is a testimony to the Power and Corruption of the Vile Liberal Media.

So you set that against a well known crook who has made a life time career out of skirting the law, and who has demonstrated unprecedented incompetence at securing classified information, such incompetence that the director of the FBI felt he had to give her a pass as too stupid and incompetent to be held responsible?

You use your arm-chair psychological analysis of Trump as a means to dismiss overwhelming evidence of his competitors pay to play corruption?

You are either an idiot or a political hack, take your pick.

There are over 56 million legal Latin-Americans in the US. With or without 8 or 9 million illegals, the number of Latin-Americans will grow rapidly over the next 50 years because of their higher birth rate and legal immigration. Republicans need to become more inclusive. Building walls around the country, real or figuratively and deporting millions of people is not the way. This countries needs two parties. If Republicans continue as they are not, they will become irrelevant by the middle of this century.

I do hope you understand this has been the Democrat plot all along. So before you vote Democrat this election, imagine what a single-party country would be like. If you can't imagine that, think back to what the first two years of Obama was like. Sure, we've been able to reverse it by giving Republicans leadership of Congress and later the Senate, but if we surrender to Democrat tactics, that may not be an option in the near future.

The left and it's minions in the media and pop culture have labeled the gop as the party of racism FOR generations already.

Where were you?

BTW, how do you think your future Dem party will treat the largest single ethnic group?
German-Americans are America's largest single ethnic group, 41 million. Hispanic Americans which are not a single ethnic group but rather a number of other ethnic groups number 55 million and growing rapidly.

White is not an ethnic group. It's more properly refers to race. White Americans come from many ethnic groups such as, German American, Mexican American, Cuban Americans, and even African Americans that consider themselves to be of the White race.

Where were you?

White is not an ethnic group. It's more properly refers to race. White Americans come from many ethnic groups such as, German American, Mexican American, Cuban Americans, and even African Americans that consider themselves to be of the White race.

There never has been a scientific category of WHITE!!!! It's a made up designation by leftists in order to gain their enslavement of all races.

Check out
http://www.stripes.com/polopoly_fs/1.426257.1472570416!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_804/image.jpg

Where were you?

THat's nice.

So, how do you think your minority majority Democratic Party will treat them?

Or do you want to quibble some more about something to avoid answering the question?

Where were you?

THat's nice.

Or do you want to quibble some more about something to avoid answering the question?
Being that the Democratic Party is:
60% non-Hispanic White
22% non-Hispanic Black
13% Hispanic
12% Other

They will treat them more equitably than Republicans will.

Democrats Racially Diverse; Republicans Mostly White

60% non-Hispanic White
22% non-Hispanic Black
13% Hispanic
12% Other

Yeah the party that gave us Jim Crow and the KKK likes telling that lie, but then you look at the candidates this year and you see who is taken seriously and who is not by their omission.

Last edited:
A KINDER Trump for the BLEEDING HEARTS....

16FjKl5.jpg

Where were you?

THat's nice.

60% non-Hispanic White
22% non-Hispanic Black
13% Hispanic
12% Other

The New Haven Firefighter case shows that ALL dem appointed Justices support Disparate Impact Theory, a legal interpretation of the law that in effect requires racial quotas and thus anti-white discrimination.

This type of discrimination is not going to DECREASE as political power shifts to the Minority Majority.

What type of future do you envision for a nation with a policy of ever increasing discrimination against it's largest single ethnic group/race?

The New Haven Firefighter case shows that ALL dem appointed Justices support Disparate Impact Theory, a legal interpretation of the law that in effect requires racial quotas and thus anti-white discrimination.

This type of discrimination is not going to DECREASE as political power shifts to the Minority Majority.

What type of future do you envision for a nation with a policy of ever increasing discrimination against it's largest single ethnic group/race?

When low skilled labor jobs are taken by robotic labor, and about one third of Hispanics begin to self deport the Democrats will face a choice to either become a permanent minority party in terms of their representation in the legal system, or they will do a Robotics Pivot to again target lower middle class workers of all races (hopefully, but this requires ejecting Identity Politics) or worse, got to White Nationalists in an effort to keep its ideological perspective based on race, but allow whites 'a place at the table' that is not second tier.

I think the first approach is their best option, but it means the death of Multiculturalism in any meaningful sense of the word.

THat's nice.

60% non-Hispanic White
22% non-Hispanic Black
13% Hispanic
12% Other

That pure white race is fast disappearing. It's becoming more black, Hispanic, and Asian because of interracial marriage. In 2013, the rate of interracial marriages reached 12%, twice as great as it was 20 years ago. By mid-century the difference between races in the US will be far less pronounced and by the end of this century, race will not be a reliable physical characteristic. I believe the Democratic party will continue to favor the lower social economic class. It will not be predominately black or any ethnic group.

Last edited:

When low skilled labor jobs are taken by robotic labor, and about one third of Hispanics begin to self deport the Democrats will face a choice to either become a permanent minority party in terms of their representation in the legal system, or they will do a Robotics Pivot to again target lower middle class workers of all races (hopefully, but this requires ejecting Identity Politics) or worse, got to White Nationalists in an effort to keep its ideological perspective based on race, but allow whites 'a place at the table' that is not second tier.

I think the first approach is their best option, but it means the death of Multiculturalism in any meaningful sense of the word.

Hispanics will not self deport that much.

The minority majority (combined with hard core white leftists) will be a permanent majority barring unforeseen circumstances.

We will be a defacto One Party Third World shithole, torn apart by racial strife and discrimination.

THat's nice.

60% non-Hispanic White
22% non-Hispanic Black
13% Hispanic
12% Other

That pure white race is fast disappearing. It's becoming more black, Hispanic, and Asian because of interracial marriage. In 2013, the rate of interracial marriages reached 12%, twice as great as it was 20 years ago. By mid-century the difference between races in the US will be far less pronounced and by the end of this century, race will not be a reliable physical characteristic. I believe the Democratic party will continue to favor the lower social economic class. It will not be predominately black or any ethnic group.

a. YOu are kidding yourself.

B. I like the way you just dismissed a century of discrimination, oppression and strife. That's a GREAT POLICY for America.

THat's nice.

60% non-Hispanic White
22% non-Hispanic Black
13% Hispanic
12% Other

a. YOu are kidding yourself.

B. I like the way you just dismissed a century of discrimination, oppression and strife. That's a GREAT POLICY for America.
Well, that's the way it's going to end. The races are going to merge. It's happening now and it will continue at an accelerated pace because the barriers between races, nations and cultures are falling. The world is getting smaller everyday.

Forum List

Back