Donald Trump as Our Next POTUS

When we start underestimating Trump’s aloofness, let us know.
So far, we’ve over estimated him.

So far, Democrats have proved this guy correct..

1554344_1452919481631822_6629470587463496727_n.jpg

Donald Trump as Our Next POTUS will be a great thing. Jobs will come back to America, our streets will be safe again, and he's a product of the American Dream,...a winner. What the hell else do ya want? Donald J. Trump all the way!!!!

He says he'll make jobs come back to America, but it all seems like he wants crap jobs that are minimum wage jobs or lower, and won't be able to compete with poorer countries unless he makes cheap products cost a lot more, meaning poorer people will be even poorer.

He wants to make the streets safe again.... how? He's not said anything about making the US safer, he hasn't a single "suggestion" for this as far as I know.

He's a product of the American Dream? Yeah, I dream of being born with a silver spoon in my mouth and be able to get my businesses into massive debt and not care about it. A winner? he was born 1 meter away from the finishing line in the marathon, and you applaud him for winning the marathon.

What else do I want?

You know, realism?

One of the more prevalent lies among the Trumpians is that he is not like other politicians insofar as he "tells it like it is."

Nonsense.

When was the last time you heard him mention any hard choices or sacrifice that is to come in the future???

Donald Trump as Our Next POTUS will be a great thing. Jobs will come back to America, our streets will be safe again, and he's a product of the American Dream,...a winner. What the hell else do ya want? Donald J. Trump all the way!!!!

Did you win a prize for that essay?

He says he'll make jobs come back to America, but it all seems like he wants crap jobs that are minimum wage jobs or lower, and won't be able to compete with poorer countries unless he makes cheap products cost a lot more, meaning poorer people will be even poorer.

He wants to make the streets safe again.... how? He's not said anything about making the US safer, he hasn't a single "suggestion" for this as far as I know.

He's a product of the American Dream? Yeah, I dream of being born with a silver spoon in my mouth and be able to get my businesses into massive debt and not care about it. A winner? he was born 1 meter away from the finishing line in the marathon, and you applaud him for winning the marathon.

What else do I want?

You know, realism?
Another hillary panty sniffin fool.

What else do I want?

You know, realism?
Another hillary panty sniffin fool.

Insults. Last time. Ignore list is coming your way.

Forum List

Back