Donald Trump and Stormfronters--A Partnership United In Unbridled Patriotism

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to an exclusive look into unbridled patriotism created by the holy divine entity known as Donald Trump. This is Steve McGarrett, an alpha male anti-gay Christian conservative southern Baptist. I can't post a link to the patriotic website of Stormfront but hear me out. If there ever was a partnership in patriotic unity, it is a great one with Donald Trump and the moral ethical posters known as Stormfronters.

You see, Donald Trump and Constitution loving Stormfronters share the patriotic ideology of America First. The patriotic nationalists know America is in peril and to right the ship, natural born Citizens need to adopt Nationalism in order to make America great again. The bond with Stormfronters and Donald Trump is strong. It is unbridled. His overwhelming support with them is apparent in their posts. Nothing is negative. It's all positive. All natural born Citizens that the founders specifically created this country for need to adopt that type of attitude. It is a privilege that can't be matched.

With Steve Bannon on Trump's team, it makes Stormfronters proud of Donald Trump for selecting a moral ethical nationalist that understands the serious issues that affect Stormfronters in their daily lives. With Steve Bannon on the team, Stormfronters know they are in good hands. They know the future is bright for the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. They know they have a united unbridled partnership with Donald Trump bonded by patriotism an Nationalism with overwhelming support. Donald Trump and all Stormfronters deserve a Profiles in Courage Award.

220px-%22Profile_in_Courage%22_award.JPG

Last edited:
How much is Nancy Pelosi paying you?

Because whatever it is I'm sure you could hit her up for a raise.

• Banned

Unlike you, I have moral values. I would never accept money from that Democrat crook.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to an exclusive look into unbridled patriotism created by the holy divine entity known as Donald Trump. This is Steve McGarrett, an alpha male anti-gay Christian conservative southern Baptist. I can't post a link to the patriotic website of Stormfront but hear me out. If there ever was a partnership in patriotic unity, it is a great one with Donald Trump and the moral ethical posters known as Stormfronters.

You see, Donald Trump and Stormfronters share the patriotic ideology of America First. The patriotic nationalists know America is in peril and to right the ship, natural born Citizens need to adopt Nationalism in order to make America great again. The bond with Stormfronters and Donald Trump is strong. It is unbridled. His overwhelming support with them is apparent in their posts. Nothing is negative. It's all positive. All natural born Citizens that the founders specifically created this country for need to adopt that type of attitude. It is a privilege that can't be matched.

With Steve Bannon on Trump's team, it makes Stormfronters proud of Donald Trump for selecting a moral ethical nationalist that understands the serious issues that affect Stormfronters in their daily lives. With Steve Bannon on the team, Stormfronters know they are in good hands. They know the future is bright for the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. They know they have a united unbridled partnership with Donald Trump bonded by patriotism an Nationalism with overwhelming support. Donald Trump and all Stormfronters deserve a Profiles in Courage Award.

Take you bullshit propaganda elsewhere, you freaks need to be buried in a deep hole in hell.

Unlike you, I have moral values. I would never accept money from that Democrat crook.

David no one want to visit your shit site. Also did you read Donald Jewish Daughter and her Jewish Husband are very close to your Divine God?

Also Jesus was Jewish.

So with that enjoy those few words of mine and remember you worship a man that loves his Jewish Daughter and grandchildren...

I still believe Stevie is a gay transgender Jewish male from the Castro district in San Fran...

Just a hunch from all his love threads about Donald Trump...

Last edited:
  • Banned

David no one want to visit your shit site. Also did you read Donald Jewish Daughter and her Jewish Husband are very close to your Divine God?

Also Jesus was Jewish.

So with that enjoy those few words of mine and remember you worship a man that loves his Jewish Daughter and grandchildren...
David?

• Banned

You see, Donald Trump and Stormfronters share the patriotic ideology of America First. The patriotic nationalists know America is in peril and to right the ship, natural born Citizens need to adopt Nationalism in order to make America great again. The bond with Stormfronters and Donald Trump is strong. It is unbridled. His overwhelming support with them is apparent in their posts. Nothing is negative. It's all positive. All natural born Citizens that the founders specifically created this country for need to adopt that type of attitude. It is a privilege that can't be matched.

Take you bullshit propaganda elsewhere, you freaks need to be buried in a deep hole in hell.
I see you're 'Triggered'!

Also Jesus was Jewish.

David?

Ivanak is Jewish, and yet you're a proud Stormfront?

Hmmm, I smell nonsense here and it is coming from you!

I don't get triggered, I pull triggers, and I call bullshit, bullshit. You and your propaganda are bullshit.

Even hell is too good for Stormfront Pansies!

I don't get triggered, I pull triggers, and I call bullshit, bullshit. You and your propaganda are bullshit.
I only post unmitigated pure patriotism and truth!

Is that what you call your silly nonsense?

In the real world it called bullshit.

You see, Donald Trump and Constitution loving Stormfronters share the patriotic ideology of America First. The patriotic nationalists know America is in peril and to right the ship, natural born Citizens need to adopt Nationalism in order to make America great again. The bond with Stormfronters and Donald Trump is strong. It is unbridled. His overwhelming support with them is apparent in their posts. Nothing is negative. It's all positive. All natural born Citizens that the founders specifically created this country for need to adopt that type of attitude. It is a privilege that can't be matched.

Hey, how about putting a bridle on it you "UNBRIDLED" one.. you.... Your "bond" to your Stormfronters is creeping us out....

Donald Trump and Stormfronters--A Partnership United In Unbridled Patriotism

Yes, they no doubt have "a partnership united in unbridled patriotism". A "partnership" with racist/radical white supremacists won't end well for him.

Is that what you call your silly nonsense?

In the real world it called bullshit.

Actually --- I can top that...

Bigotry does not exist in my world.

rofl.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back