Donald Trump: a progressive's president

I have to believe his 180Ā° on the wall and his support of illegal aliens will result in him losing the next election. The thing is though - he doesn't even care. I really don't think he wants to be President. I was a devout "Never Trumper". For the past 7 months - he has come across as the ultimate constitutional President in modern history. But it now seems as though that was the result of the people around him - most of which he has since fired.

Now I fear I was right all along.

REPORT: Trump Prepares To Abandon Wall In Favor Of Legalizing DREAMers

Well he's a never trumper type. For some reason is focusing on the negative, but we all have. A TRUMP has changed things, some people haven't figured.it put yet, but they will and people will shitntjeor pants AND be very happy. He is already rolling back the Obama administration bigly.
I've spent the past 7 months admitting how wrong I was. But as he has continued to fire everyone in his administration, he has become more and more left-wing. This is exactly what I was concerned about:
ā€œHe [Trump] likes us. He likes me, anyway.ā€

ā€œHereā€™s what I told him: I said, ā€˜Mr. President, youā€™re much better off if you can sometimes step left and you can sometimes step right. If you have to step in just one direction youā€™re boxed! He gets that. Oh, itā€™s gonna work out. And itā€™ll make us [Democrats] more productive, too.ā€
Already he is shying away from the wall, supporting amnesty, wants to spend trillions we don't have on "infrastructure", wants a single-payer healthcare system, and has the Dumbocrats crowing about how the Trump Administration is going to make them "more productive".

Chuck Schumer was caught on a hot mic talking about Trump. Hereā€™s what he said.

i dont see it, he is getting stuff done im thenexecutive side. he wants ti get laws passed and change stuff, so if the never trump republicans are too but hurt by him, hell work with anyone and i have no problem with that as long as i get what i want.

im not a huge fan of shapiro who really hates Trump, but people need to quit reacting to every article. that stuff was all bs......susan wright is hilarious on redstate, she hates trump more than democrats.

Well he's a never trumper type. For some reason is focusing on the negative, but we all have. A TRUMP has changed things, some people haven't figured.it put yet, but they will and people will shitntjeor pants AND be very happy. He is already rolling back the Obama administration bigly.
I've spent the past 7 months admitting how wrong I was. But as he has continued to fire everyone in his administration, he has become more and more left-wing. This is exactly what I was concerned about:

ā€œHereā€™s what I told him: I said, ā€˜Mr. President, youā€™re much better off if you can sometimes step left and you can sometimes step right. If you have to step in just one direction youā€™re boxed! He gets that. Oh, itā€™s gonna work out. And itā€™ll make us [Democrats] more productive, too.ā€
Already he is shying away from the wall, supporting amnesty, wants to spend trillions we don't have on "infrastructure", wants a single-payer healthcare system, and has the Dumbocrats crowing about how the Trump Administration is going to make them "more productive".

Chuck Schumer was caught on a hot mic talking about Trump. Hereā€™s what he said.

i dont see it, he is getting stuff done im thenexecutive side. he wants ti get laws passed and change stuff, so if the never trump republicans are too but hurt by him, hell work with anyone and i have no problem with that as long as i get what i want.

im not a huge fan of shapiro who really hates Trump, but people need to quit reacting to every article. that stuff was all bs......susan wright is hilarious on redstate, she hates trump more than democrats.
Shapiro tells it as it is. He complements Trump when he does things correctly and more importantly he brings to light the thing Trump does wrong. Just because democrats cant stand their Former bank doesn't mean you ignore the stupid shit Trump does... Like tweeting that we should look into NBC's licences for not reporting as he likes... That is fucking scary shit for a president to say. Sorry but you don't ignore authoritarian shit like that just because he is no longer a democrat. It is awesome that he is making regressive heads explode but doesn't means you ignore the seriously bad shit he does. cult of personality is never a good thing.

Just because democrats cant stand their Former bank doesn't mean you ignore the stupid shit Trump does... Like tweeting that we should look into NBC's licences for not reporting as he likes... That is fucking scary shit for a president to say. Sorry but you don't ignore authoritarian shit like that just because he is no longer a democrat.
Man thanatos144 - I couldn't agree with you more. When I saw that, my jaw dropped. That is some seriously scary shit there. For a president to even mention something like that is chilling. Had Barack Insane Obama said that, all true conservatives would have lost their shit (and rightfully so). We can't ignore it just because Trump has a little "R" behind his name at the moment.

He is getting stuff done - some really good stuff. But with each person he has fired, he has taken one big step towards the left. Like I said, he's already shying away from the wall. He wants single-payer healthcare. He wants to spend trillions we don't have on infrastructure.

I think at the end of the day, the guy really has no clue what he believes in. If he's surrounded by strong conservatives, he acts conservative. If he's surrounded by progressives (like he was in New York), he acts progressive. I get the impression he is very easy to influence.

Forum List

Back