Donald Trump a fine American patriot ..

I absolutely can't stand that lying egore of the wicked witch of the west hillary..

Mark my words that kunt will be brought down..go ahead and win the white house...

The stupid bitch will slip Again for her "convienace"

I still don't know who in the Pentagon would give her top secrete classified information..

Tissue?

53422697.jpg

The guy is more patriotic then we have had in decades, so much courage that it's unbelievable.

Lets recap shall we...

1. Hillary gets busted red handed for not following state department protocol..

2. The F.B.I. and attorney General are so corrupt they won't convict her of leaking classified documents because well "she didn't do it on purpose"..she did it because she is a rich old white woman ..and the states iPhone wouldn't match her jump suit..

3. Her friend debbie gets busted for rigging the DNC..in Hillary's favor.

4. Hillary hires debbie to be part of her campaign, debbie after all was another fall gal for hillary..so a nod and a wink, hillary thanks debbie.

5. The most patriotic Donald realizes the fix was in, obama promised a "transparent government "

6. Donald ask obama" hey obama how come you didn't indite Louis Lerner or hillary"

Obama just laughs...and says "just joking about the shovel ready jobs, just joking about a transparent government, just joking you could keep your doctor" sorry Donald the fix is in.

7. Donald did his civic patriotic duty and asked for America's friend Russia ..to see if they could help us in our time of need to weed out the corruption in DC.

Its so simple isn't it?

Ha.Ha. Yeah right. This candidate Donald Trump has no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown is to himself.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

A Patriot does not get on T.V. and encourage our adversary, Russia, to do a Cyber Attack on the United States, to dig up 30K emails from Hillary Clinton for political gain. In my book, that's called High Treason.

Leon Panetta, CIA director and Secretary of defense, serving 9 different Republican & Democrat administrations said it all.

The guy is more patriotic then we have had in decades, so much courage that it's unbelievable.

Lets recap shall we...

1. Hillary gets busted red handed for not following state department protocol..

2. The F.B.I. and attorney General are so corrupt they won't convict her of leaking classified documents because well "she didn't do it on purpose"..she did it because she is a rich old white woman ..and the states iPhone wouldn't match her jump suit..

3. Her friend debbie gets busted for rigging the DNC..in Hillary's favor.

4. Hillary hires debbie to be part of her campaign, debbie after all was another fall gal for hillary..so a nod and a wink, hillary thanks debbie.

5. The most patriotic Donald realizes the fix was in, obama promised a "transparent government "

6. Donald ask obama" hey obama how come you didn't indite Louis Lerner or hillary"

Obama just laughs...and says "just joking about the shovel ready jobs, just joking about a transparent government, just joking you could keep your doctor" sorry Donald the fix is in.

7. Donald did his civic patriotic duty and asked for America's friend Russia ..to see if they could help us in our time of need to weed out the corruption in DC.

Its so simple isn't it?

Simple? No, try your denial of Trump's documented lies, cons, bigotry and narcissism.
Not that Hillary is much better, but she is a tad better.
I can't believe anyone would vote for Trump or Hillary and then be proud of their vote.\
Denial is not a river in Egypt, it is a serious character flaw though.

They're the best that our country can put forth. You knockin' our country?

No, I'm knocking the GOP and the Democrats for producing the two worse presidential candidates, ever.

Forum List

Back