Donald has been preparing for meeting with NK all of his life.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
DONALD TRUMP FLASHBACK VIDEO=> Businessman Trump Prepared for North Korea Summit in 1999
President Trump was on Meet the Press nearly 20 years ago where he provided his ideas about North Korea.

Donald Trump: The biggest problem this world has is nuclear proliferation. And we have this country out there, North Korea, that is sort of wacko. Which is not a bunch of dummies and they are going out and they are developing nuclear weapons… And wouldn’t it be good to sit down and really negotiate something? And if that negotiation doesn’t work you’re better to solve the problem now than solve it later.

TheDeepStateExposed on Twitter
What Trump said about North Korean nukes in 1999
damn can't get youtube link to work right here. Did they change something?

Trump could've done this 20 years ago. About time we got around to electing him as our leader.

Here are the 4 points they signed their names to:

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

Had we given this pervert 20 more years, you think maybe he could have gotten cheese on the nothing burger he just served up?

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

Had we given this pervert 20 more years, you think maybe he could have gotten cheese on the nothing burger he just served up?
You just did a Pelosi.

A Pelosi = list off a bunch of important achievements, like $1,000+ per person tax cuts and call it peanuts, or a nothing burger.

DONALD TRUMP FLASHBACK VIDEO=> Businessman Trump Prepared for North Korea Summit in 1999
President Trump was on Meet the Press nearly 20 years ago where he provided his ideas about North Korea.

Donald Trump: The biggest problem this world has is nuclear proliferation. And we have this country out there, North Korea, that is sort of wacko. Which is not a bunch of dummies and they are going out and they are developing nuclear weapons… And wouldn’t it be good to sit down and really negotiate something? And if that negotiation doesn’t work you’re better to solve the problem now than solve it later.

TheDeepStateExposed on Twitter
What Trump said about North Korean nukes in 1999
damn can't get youtube link to work right here. Did they change something?

Trump could've done this 20 years ago. About time we got around to electing him as our leader.

Nothing has been done yet. He was running for Potus. He probably talked about a tower with his name on it in NK.

You just did a Pelosi.

No. You gave the pervert 20 years to come up with that 4 points.... Nothing concrete was signed.

I think peace in Korea will be good, but I also think peace in the ME would be good, darn if only Trump had not ripped up the Iran deal.

China wanted this meeting and probably Russia, and Saudi Arabia and Israel want a regime change in Iran.

SK is happy, no more fake games are going to take place in SK.

You just did a Pelosi.

No. You gave the pervert 20 years to come up with that 4 points.... Nothing concrete was signed.
Regardless of party affiliation of the President nothing concrete would've been signed after 1 meeting.

You just did a Pelosi.

Regardless of party affiliation of the President nothing concrete would've been signed after 1 meeting.

Makes you wonder why they signed anything at all then on the first meeting.

Oh yeah, I forgot, cameras were on.

You just did a Pelosi.

Makes you wonder why they signed anything at all then on the first meeting.

Oh yeah, I forgot, cameras were on.

No it’s because that’s how diplomacy is done. There is none, zero, nada framework in place with North Korea. Hell we’re still technically at war with them. You have to lay the groundwork & that’s what this has done. Regardless of what happens this truly is a historic moment....

I think peace in Korea will be good, but I also think peace in the ME would be good, darn if only Trump had not ripped up the Iran deal.

China wanted this meeting and probably Russia, and Saudi Arabia and Israel want a regime change in Iran.

WTF does the Iran deal have to do with peace in the middle east?

Since Trump ripping it out you will soon find out.

Since Trump ripping it out you will soon find out.

LOL......You just wait!! You're gonna get It,you'll see!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back