Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.
have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....
Harry, until you attach yourself to black skin, live in my shoes and experience the same events such as I, you have no right to judge me or my character. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to embrace hatred. I woke up one day, proud as hell that a black man had been elected president and throughout those years, saw first hand just how far we have yet to go, that nothing had changed. Its not until every white person with a heart of hatred is lifted from this planet, will the hearts of mankind change...it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.....damit own your part. Stop extracting what is comfortable for you to thrive and embrace all of it and deal with it and stop trying to label victims, that you create as racist. We are simply products of our time. And to compare my racist rhetoric to Steve and Tank, kiss my ass!! Those two idiots are the devil himself.
So, you prefer a black man for president based on his race? I would prefer a president who could actually do good for our country. I did not vote for Trump, but he is the President so I can only hope he can do something positive before he leaves office.
Have you seen a single thing from this man that isn’t slimy?

Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.
I've heard this theory before.

Since blacks were building pyramids and great civilizations when whites were living in caves...what happened? Why were blacks living like cro-magnons while whites were exploring the world?

Yes, they can never explain why, with literally thousands of years of a head start, at least according to the bizarre theory we all came from Africa originally, they never got past Stick Sharpening 101 on their own and conquered the planet. It's not like Africa isn't totally inundated with rich resources of all kinds, yet they barely got past gold mining by digging holes with slaves and sticks, and that only because of foreign demand for gold.

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.
have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....
Harry, until you attach yourself to black skin, live in my shoes and experience the same events such as I, you have no right to judge me or my character. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to embrace hatred. I woke up one day, proud as hell that a black man had been elected president and throughout those years, saw first hand just how far we have yet to go, that nothing had changed. Its not until every white person with a heart of hatred is lifted from this planet, will the hearts of mankind change...it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.....damit own your part. Stop extracting what is comfortable for you to thrive and embrace all of it and deal with it and stop trying to label victims, that you create as racist. We are simply products of our time. And to compare my racist rhetoric to Steve and Tank, kiss my ass!! Those two idiots are the devil himself.
So, you prefer a black man for president based on his race? I would prefer a president who could actually do good for our country. I did not vote for Trump, but he is the President so I can only hope he can do something positive before he leaves office.

Are you admitting you're his mistress? Now that would be slimy, and a sign he has no taste.

"Every" white person?

Are you admitting you're his mistress? Now that would be slimy, and a sign he has no taste.

what are you blathering about?

I know you hate women who aren't trump freaks, but try to be cogent

what are you blathering about?

I know you hate women who aren't trump freaks, but try to be cogent

Speaking for myself, I don't have any use for leftards be they whatever gender that they are identifying with that day. Trust me when I say this....I would despise you whether you were a female or not.

Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.
I've heard this theory before.

Since blacks were building pyramids and great civilizations when whites were living in caves...what happened? Why were blacks living like cro-magnons while whites were exploring the world?

Yes, they can never explain why, with literally thousands of years of a head start, at least according to the bizarre theory we all came from Africa originally, they never got past Stick Sharpening 101 on their own and conquered the planet. It's not like Africa isn't totally inundated with rich resources of all kinds, yet they barely got past gold mining by digging holes with slaves and sticks, and that only because of foreign demand for gold.
It's a very common theory from the black American pseudo-intellectual, I've heard it many times. I think they teach it in some black history class or something.

Taking them at face value, it's the obvious logical progression. I have yet to hear a response that is believable.

Pretty damn tough if you don't have the knowledge to operate one...

So all those black farm workers who worked the farms for decades can't remember anything from one day to the next? Are you saying they're stupid and can't be expected to know how?
Did they do anything but labor?

lol you think they labored at what, exactly? Rowing rafts? Computer programming? Apparently you think they're too stupid to learn by doing it or something; you would probably be right, but don't want to admit it openly since it isn't PC to point out the obvious.
there is manual labor then there is business planning..the biggest problems facing many African nations is civil and tribal warfare..

Trump Voice of whites with Tighty whities
26731483_1389790371127430_6758081072942088558_n.jpg
This post is just dumb.

Sure. Donald Trump wants to bring back segregation. The Democrats and Hillary lost in 2016 and are gonna lose in 2018 and 2020. Why? Go look in the mirror pal.
Trump lost the popular vote ...he was rejected by We The People
VA Republican Resigns: "I can no longer stomach those who support nativism or their apologists..."

"I held my tongue for too long; hoping things would improve. I was wrong. I can no longer stomach those who support nativism, or their apologists and enablers. After a decade of work in the Republican Party in northern Virginia, it is time for me to step away."

Read more: VA Republican Resigns: “I can no longer stomach those who support nativism, or their apologists and enablers.”

Forum List

Back